MODS - The PATS* should be automatic on this board

southparkcpa

A suggestion until the ruling comes down from emperor Goodell. 

The use of the words  Patriot, Patriots or PATS , like typing a curse word...anytime the word Patriot, Patriots or PATS are used, the word should be auto-replaced by Patriots*, or PATS*. :)

Lets call it the asterisk rule.

Please understand this is generous on my part.

I was first thinking it should be replaced by  "lying, cheating sc*mbags." :)

That would be unfair to the 6 or 7 PATS* fans who actually know who Steve Grogan and Andre Tippet are.  

I'm not sure any of us know how to do that, but if anyone has Sooth's phone number PM us so we can have him set it up for us. He was pretty quick back in the day to change JetNation.com to *********.com, he should be able to help no problem

I'm not sure any of us know how to do that, but if anyone has Sooth's phone number PM us so we can have him set it up for us. He was pretty quick back in the day to change JetNation.com to *********.com, he should be able to help no problem

Call Ragu, he knows how to do it.

The Patriots* long and proud tradition of cheating that predates the pathetic Kraft/Belichick era.

Remember the snowplow game when a convict on work release plowed the area where the Pats* were attempting a game winning field goal:

What app/code/software was used to make this page?

Archived