Five Reasons to Believe in Geno Smith

JetNation

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tebow is objectively and qualitatively a better QB than Geno Smith. This isn't even a debate.

You are out of your mind. It is one thing to not like Geno; it is another to just post pure nonsense. 

You are out of your mind. It is one thing to not like Geno; it is another to just post pure nonsense. 

Wait. Tim Tebow took a team to the playoffs and won a game their. What has Geno done, he's gone 8-8. Obviously, Tebow is a much better qb then Smith is, I mean isn't that the reason you guys were saying that Geno was better then Fitz, cause he won more games in a season then Fitz has? By this logic, Tebow is better then Geno, can't have it both ways guys.

Wait. Tim Tebow took a team to the playoffs and won a game their. What has Geno done, he's gone 8-8. Obviously, Tebow is a much better qb then Smith is, I mean isn't that the reason you guys were saying that Geno was better then Fitz, cause he won more games in a season then Fitz has? By this logic, Tebow is better then Geno, can't have it both ways guys.

Sorry but you are embarassing yourself. Just stop with Tebow nonsense.  I am sure you are smarter than that for a pure skills perspective.  Tebow couldn't start at quarterback for any team in football and you already know that.  Keep the conversation about Fitz and Geno please.  I have no problem with Fitz unlike some others.  The bottom line is It is Genos' job until such time either Fitz outplays him or Geno totally crashes and burns. It is as simple as that; no need to really discuss it any more.

I am rooting for Geno to succeed as that is in the TEAMS best interest. If he fails, I am rooting for Fitz to take over and play well.   No agendas, here.

Smith 'went' 8-8 because Rex was pulling wabbits out of his D brain. That team should have gone 4-12 at best.  It was a freaking miracle they went 8-8. Rex should have been coach of the year.  I would take Tebow over Smith in a heartbeat.  He doesn't turn the ball over, he inspires his teammates and gives you a chance to win.  Smith takes away every chance to win and his actions and bad decisions turn potential wins into losses.

Archived