300 Level Seat Upgrade

Lot K Tailgaters

Has anyone had theirs yet?  Mine is Friday.  I don't plan on moving but if someone has gone yet or can still access that map I am curious what is available in section 347.

I just got an email that pushed my date from Friday to Tuesday. The only relocating i would consider is if I could get into your row in 347, other than that Im close to the aisle two rows back so I cant really complain

I just got an email that pushed my date from Friday to Tuesday. The only relocating i would consider is if I could get into your row in 347, other than that Im close to the aisle two rows back so I cant really complain

I just got the same email.  I'm curious if anything in the row right behind me is open.  There was a guy in a single seat on the aisle behind me and then the next two seats the kid never came again after the Buffalo game.

I just got the same email.  I'm curious if anything in the row right behind me is open.  There was a guy in a single seat on the aisle behind me and then the next two seats the kid never came again after the Buffalo game.

Sounds like I could probably move down a row on gameday if I wanted to. I'll be there every game and cant wait for the season

Has anyone had theirs yet? Mine is Friday. I don't plan on moving but if someone has gone yet or can still access that map I am curious what is available in section 347.

I had Section 347 Row 7 (3rd row) seats 17-20 on the aisle last year, and gave them up this year so they should be available.

I may miss the Eagles preseason game but that is it.  I have a hard time justifying adjusting my schedule if I have to in order to see guys who won't even make the team play. 

I'm definitely pumped for the season and ready to do a J E T S chant.

I stand corrected. I won't be at that game either. I gave them to my boss because I knew i couldnt get off of work in time. (have to work a saturday in order to get to the falcons game)

Received an email yesterday stating my date and time had been moved from today @ 10 to Monday @ 10 due to computer issues.

I am in 336 Row 6 which I am happy with but if I can get in the middle of rows 6, 7 or 8 in either 337, 338, 339 or 340, I will gladly go for it.

If anyone gets on before Monday @ 10, please let us know how the inventory looks.

I went on this morning. There was very little available in the lower rows from 312 to 315 and the corresponding sections on the other side of the field. The lowest was for 2 seats in row 8 in one of the sections next to upperprime.

I went on this morning. There was very little available in the lower rows from 312 to 315 and the corresponding sections on the other side of the field. The lowest was for 2 seats in row 8 in one of the sections next to upperprime.

Thanks!

Do you recall what section that was?

Plenty of good seats still available.  When this stadium first opened in 2010 people would have wanted these non PSL upper level seats.  Now they are not as popular.  I stayed where I am since I like my price and location but if you want a cheap seat, decent view try section 347.

Plenty of good seats still available.  When this stadium first opened in 2010 people would have wanted these non PSL upper level seats.  Now they are not as popular.  I stayed where I am since I like my price and location but if you want a cheap seat, decent view try section 347.

I finally got a computer at 1:30 and was going to move down to Row six seats 5 and 6 from the same seats in Row 7, but they were already taken. Oh well. It  would have been a move of three feet 

I finally got a computer at 1:30 and was going to move down to Row six seats 5 and 6 from the same seats in Row 7, but they were already taken. Oh well. It  would have been a move of three feet 

At around 3:30 pm.  Those seats in row 6 were available still and so were row 7 seats 1 and 2 which that guy had.  I can't get back in today but the aisle is nice and those seats no one is behind you.  If you want FB message or DM me and I'll text the pic I took.

Archived