Sheldon Richardson Declares Himself Best Player in the NFL 2014

flgreen

Shel should just shut up.  He sounds like Rex.

The difference is that Shel can back it up on the field, whereas Rex is a fat, loudmouthed buffoon who guarantees Super Bowl and doesn't win sh*t. One is competent at his job and the other isn't. 

Anyways, I love when players talk sh*t like this. Brings me back to ol' smash mouthed football. 

Where would any of these young, 'have really proven not enough to be consider great' players get the idea that they were the best of the best 3 days after joining the jets?  I just don't know who would put that thought into their heads?????

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!

No he wasn't good with that at all.   Watch the video.    He came out and said, "IMO a player should never criticize a team  mate.  If you don't have some thing good to say, don't say anything."  Then he back tracked a bit, and said I'm sure Willie didn't mean it the way it sounded.

he made it clear he wasn't good with it.

Did he discipline him though?  Because that's all I care about. 

Shel should just shut up.  He sounds like Rex.

Haha I literally said the same thing 10 mins ago in another thread. He's a great DT, now just show it on the field and be classy that way you have a chance at the hall 10 years from now.

He was fine with Colon publicly chastising his QB, I doubt he'll care that Richardson thinks he's the best, instead of just really, really good.

Actually he wasn't. He was just being diplomatic. Notice how Colon said he "mis-spoke" regarding his comments about Geno?  That is Bowles getting in his ass in private.   As Bowles said publicly "If you don't have anything good to say about a team mate, don't say anything at all."

Haha I literally said the same thing 10 mins ago in another thread. He's a great DT, now just show it on the field and be classy that way you have a chance at the hall 10 years from now.

Yeah, why rile up every offensive lineman you have to face?  Isn't the game hard enough as it is? 

All this talking stuff is overrated. If trash-talking does such a great job of pumping the players up, then how come Rex didn't sh*t in his six years years in NY? Why did his defenses always fall flat in big games? Talent wins games, not big mouths.

All this talking stuff is overrated. If trash-talking does such a great job of pumping the players up, then how come Rex didn't sh*t in his six years years in NY? Why did his defenses always fall flat in big games? Talent wins games, not big mouths.

I assume you weren't around for the Raiders in the 60's and 70's?? Al Davis had one rule Just Win Baby..

Archived