Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is nyn repping all of ape's posts? I she signalling something or has she lost and sense of taste or decency?

I've been repping the posts I like (funnnies and serious ones). You haven't really been delivering with the funnies, though. Getting old, I guess?

Tier 2? 

ok now I have time to do this properly...

Tier 1:

Nyn - Started the game with a very quick trigger finger on the snark...  I expected to get that when I voted her but that hasn't happened.  She barely defended and kept a very civil tone.  Instead she is utilizing a passive aggressive approach of trying to undermine me by subtly agreeing with my detractors or repping posts that cast me in a negative light.  A lot of mafia is memory and reading people...  The reason I've got such a high success rate in nabbing scum is because I have both in spades.  Look no further than my 1 post catch of Smash last game.

Hess - Abysmal performance in his return to mafia.  Antagonistic, smarmy, listless..  playing like someone who was told he was SK and doesn't want the role.

JN - Showed his ass yesterday when he voted me without reason, refused to answer when I asked him why, and then tried to buddy up when I was arguing with Ape.

Tier 2 :

Andre - spinning an early web of deceit with regards to my position on JC.  despite the fact we have a cop he is acting as if he has an innocent investigation on Nyn.  Pandering to those willing to vote me.

Smash - disappeared...  again.

Nyn - Started the game with a very quick trigger finger on the snark...  I expected to get that when I voted her but that hasn't happened.  She barely defended and kept a very civil tone.  

Inaccurate. I replied every time with my take, you just pretty much ignored it. 'Sides, not much to argue with when you're saying it's a feeling. When you say you think my snark is forced. It's entirely subjective and you also happen to be wrong. But I can't argue an impression... so yeah...

As far as snark, you're right.... I avoid it with you because I have an inkling feeling that you don't like me that much, so I kinda keep my distance. So take that as you will.

If the repping was a serious question, I'll expand. I've been repping Ape's posts because I like what he's saying. I think he's been spot on as far as JC goes and that gives me good feels as far as his alignment goes. He's not an easy read, but I like what I see so far.

If the repping was a serious question, I'll expand. I've been repping Ape's posts because I like what he's saying. I think he's been spot on as far as JC goes and that gives me good feels as far as his alignment goes. He's not an easy read, but I like what I see so far.

I think it is noteworthy, could mean something game related, could be that you recently took a blow to the head

so you suspect she's massaging the insecure little ape ego to curry favor?

My take on it... and I'm prolly gonna get an OMGUS slap in the face but I don't give a ****... is that he's trying to find reasons to call me scum and he's falling short. But he can keep doing his thing. I'll do the same. We'll see where that takes us.

My take on it... and I'm prolly gonna get an OMGUS slap in the face but I don't give a ****... is that he's trying to find reasons to call me scum and he's falling short. But he can keep doing his thing. I'll do the same. We'll see where that takes us.

That's a bit dramatic..  I not trying to find anything..  I've found my reasons.

The same as the other 4 people I commented on.  I don't expect you to like it..  nor am I saying I'm 100% positive or locked into anything.

ok now I have time to do this properly...

Tier 1:

Nyn - Started the game with a very quick trigger finger on the snark...  I expected to get that when I voted her but that hasn't happened.  She barely defended and kept a very civil tone.  Instead she is utilizing a passive aggressive approach of trying to undermine me by subtly agreeing with my detractors or repping posts that case me in a negative light.  A lot of mafia is memory and reading people...  The reason I've got such a high success rate in nabbing scum is because I have both in spades.  Look no further than my 1 post catch of Smash last game.

Hess - Abysmal performance in his return to mafia.  Antagonistic, smarmy, listless..  playing like someone who was told he was SK and doesn't want the role.

JN - Showed his ass yesterday when he voted me without reason, refused to answer when I asked him why, and then tried to buddy up when I was arguing with Ape.

Tier 2 :

Andre - spinning an early web of deceit with regards to my position on JC.  despite the fact we have a cop he is acting as if he has an innocent investigation on Nyn.  Pandering to those willing to vote me.

Smash - disappeared...  again.

Wait, wait, wait... this is great... so, YOUR case on JC that puts him in tier 1 was that he "voted you yesterday without reason". You never once voted him for this, and you never suggested he might be scum when it happened OR in your big list. Instead you voted Nyn, who you weren't even calling scum at that point, but you did have 1-2 people you did call scum. You never pressured them at all. 

MY case on JC was that he gave false-meta when he accused me of being scum when he had to defend himself, and then called him out for voting you instead of me, my case expanded as he failed to say or do anything logical in his defense... so that is the case you worked so hard to discredit on JC, but now he's in your list because he voted you. That's it? LOL... backpedal-o-rama.

I like that part of your recalibration after giving up on helping JC is to imply now that I'm in your tier 2, because I'm "spinning a web of deceit". You never even pressured me like you were scum hunting, you were just trying to get me to drown myself out and discredit my JC case. Not the type of thing you do as a scum hunter.

I don't recall saying anything about Nyn being town. You made that part up. I have town reads on a couple of people, including JIF. I'm also not pandering to anyone, especially not those willing to vote you. You made that up too.

So, yeah, you're scum. 

Back an forth with you at this point is boring... it's ******* obvious.

Pretty much.  His play since his reveal is about as believable as him picking you of all people to masonize with...quickest lynch in mafia history? 

Remember when he said I play lazy as scum and I was going after him because he's an easy lynch? You know, the points of my case that Pac is pretending don't exist.

Well, he will be a quick lynch tomorrow.

I hope there's a vig too. Shoot the **** out of Pac.

If either of JC or Pac flips town, I will self-hammer tomorrow.

Wait, wait, wait... this is great... so, YOUR case on JC that puts him in tier 1 was that he "voted you yesterday without reason". You never once voted him for this, and you never suggested he might be scum when it happened OR in your big list. Instead you voted Nyn, who you weren't even calling scum at that point, but you did have 1-2 people you did call scum. You never pressured them at all. 

MY case on JC was that he gave false-meta when he accused me of being scum when he had to defend himself, and then called him out for voting you instead of me, my case expanded as he failed to say or do anything logical in his defense... so that is the case you worked so hard to discredit on JC, but now he's in your list because he voted you. That's it? LOL... backpedal-o-rama.

I like that part of your recalibration after giving up on helping JC is to imply now that I'm in your tier 2, because I'm "spinning a web of deceit". You never even pressured me like you were scum hunting, you were just trying to get me to drown myself out and discredit my JC case. Not the type of thing you do as a scum hunter.

I don't recall saying anything about Nyn being town. You made that part up. I have town reads on a couple of people, including JIF. I'm also not pandering to anyone, especially not those willing to vote you. You made that up too.

So, yeah, you're scum. 

yup..  you suck at this.

So, yeah, you're scum. 

oh wait... just noticed you think Andre is Andrew lol..  nice attention to detail.  Not shocking.

That's what I'm thinking - JC, 80, Pac, Muffin Top - game over

If me and 80 were on a scum team he would have already tripped over himself trying to bus me.  And now Crusher is scum?  Just when I thought you were trending up.

oh wait... just noticed you think Andre is Andrew lol..  nice attention to detail.  Not shocking.

Well, that explains why it made no sense.

I've become accustomed to you using my name, or variations of it, when you're trying to manipulate me or get under my skin. Easy mistake to make.

Pretty much.  His play since his reveal is about as believable as him picking you of all people to masonize with...quickest lynch in mafia history? 

I'm going to caution you against this again jiffy lube, don't rush anything, nothing is certain

If me and 80 were on a scum team he would have already tripped over himself trying to bus me.  And now Crusher is scum?  Just when I thought you were trending up.

Pretty sure JIF was just listing non-town there... and since Crusher is a claimed Survivor, it's a fair inclusion to his list.

Yeah though, I'm interested in hearing more from you about attention to detail.

I'm not worried Paclove. ^_^

Nyn, my meaning is that you're my strongest town read after Leelou. Surprisingly AJ has erased all of the bad feels Arsesis was putting out

There's a nickname that symbolizes my essence.  :winking0001:

Archived