Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

god are you stupid, i was the first one that put together JC as recruiter

So easy. LOL

Anyway, just because you put it in thread doesn't preclude you from being aligned with him. You know that.

So... what do I have to do to get you to put an opinion on Pac out there? I mean, now that JC is gone, we don't need you to explain how he can be vetted...

Actually, here's an less sarcastic question... do you think Leelou was scum/convert and lied about the Doggin result in order to save JC? Because it was her results and reveal on Doggin that saved JC after Pac's effort to stifle me didn't work.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Jif and Leelou peeled off when I finger waved at the town, i can go back and find..  + Leelou makes the most sense as a conversion target, with Ape as a close second. I can't remember a conversion game where certain roles couldn't be converted. does anyone? I only remember ones in which cops and docs ended up converted.

Usually based on a percentage. 

holy crap you're not this dumb right?  tell me your kidding?  please tell me your kidding?

pssst..  I didn't know it was a conversion game at that point.

So Nyn is not a conversion candidate because why? 

So Jif and Leelou peeled off when I finger waved at the town, i can go back and find..  + Leelou makes the most sense as a conversion target, with Ape as a close second. I can't remember a conversion game where certain roles couldn't be converted. does anyone? I only remember ones in which cops and docs ended up converted.

My BSG game. I had roles that couldn't be converted. Basically I told Slats that his conversions were limited so that it didn't become a role-finding ability too.

So easy. LOL

Anyway, just because you put it in thread doesn't preclude you from being aligned with him. You know that.

So... what do I have to do to get you to put an opinion on Pac out there? I mean, now that JC is gone, we don't need you to explain how he can be vetted...

Actually, here's an less sarcastic question... do you think Leelou was scum/convert and lied about the Doggin result in order to save JC? Because it was her results and reveal on Doggin that saved JC after Pac's effort to stifle me didn't work.

His train had slowed down when I first said that, 2 people unvoted.  It makes no sense if I am his deputy to 1) stick my neck out for him and then 2) offer a theory in which he needed to be today's lynch once the train slowed. Go reread

to your serious question, that would mean JC blindly grabbed her N1 and got lucky. And I think it makes sense.  He does play at DM a lot these days right?

My BSG game. I had roles that couldn't be converted. Basically I told Slats that his conversions were limited so that it didn't become a role-finding ability too.

Now that was a game worth playing.  The way you posted on all the boards here to recruit players was genius.  Your Goonies game was epic as well.  What was the game you had a survivor in.  Oh wait none.  OMG ******* Nolder.

Here it is. JC at 5.. both jif and leelou peel off once i start my finger wagging bringing him back to 3 (both voted hallia as well making her train the same size as JC's)

Votecount
JC - Jif, Nyn, Pac, King, Leelou (5)
Pac - JC (1)
CTM - Crusher (1)
Hallia - CTM (1)

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline: Friday 10PM PST

Unvote

unvote, vote Hallia

Now that was a game worth playing.  The way you posted on all the boards here to recruit players was genius.  Your Goonies game was epic as well.  What was the game you had a survivor in.  Oh wait none.  OMG ******* Nolder.

god damnit man go on T therapy

but knowing it's a conversion game you should feel better about it.  you could become scum at any time.  I don't blame him for the multiple survivor roles anymore.  it's more or less glorified VT.  Kind of a shame JC played so awfully yesterday.

but knowing it's a conversion game you should feel better about it.  you could become scum at any time.  I don't blame him for the multiple survivor roles anymore.  it's more or less glorified VT.  Kind of a shame JC played so awfully yesterday.

if nolder is smart there has to be a backup mechanic or the game is basically broken now

not a memorable game i gather

if nolder is smart there has to be a backup mechanic or the game is basically broken now

he's fruity but pretty smart as far as I can tell..   i'm sure he has to have accounted for this situation when creating roles.  I actually like we started in Night 0 now that I know what's what.  Pretty nifty.

Of course you dont.  BECAUSE YOU GOT AN ACTUAL ROLE YOU ******* PUTZ.

not really lol..  I'm glorified town myself..  just not survivor.

Read the **** wiki.  A survivor is a step down from Vanilla town.  A step down from Vanilla town.  WTF man?  How is that even possible?  Vic use to quit half way thru a game when he was vanilla town.  That little Chilean bastard would sh*t growth hormone if he was a survivor in a game. 

eat-fat-sad-Favim.com-1018501.jpg

Due I ******* giggle like a porky little girl when I eat.  Its you filthy hippie vegan ****s that get depressed when they eat.  Oh no we are eating mother nature.  What about the kids, what about the future?  **** you and your faggot ass hybrid too. 

Due I ******* giggle like a porky little girl when I eat.  Its you filthy hippie vegan ****s that get depressed when they eat.  Oh no we are eating mother nature.  What about the kids, what about the future?  **** you and your faggot ass hybrid too. 

crusher getting mad now, he's gonna charge

9120Fat20Angry20Dude.jpg

CTM definitely comes out of the JC flip looking awful too... could be that he's just stupid. I can't decide on him just yet.

I'd like to hear from Leelou. I think one of the obvious things we need to be concerned with is whether or not she could be converted. I'm hoping town has a conversion Doc. It would make sense.

Hi. Still me. 

I'm going to ignore these guys for a while..  it's mind numbing.

So..  I think Leelous role is junk..  if there are multiple survivors then she could get "not town" for what sounds like half the game.  Something isn't right...

It's not, there is more to my role than just cop. It's cop or recruit to town.

Piss me the **** off would be my guess. 

You still a survivor or were you recruited last night? If not can we check if I can recruit to you town? 

I wasn't converted. 

Hi. Still me. 

It's not, there is more to my role than just cop. It's cop or recruit to town.

You still a survivor or were you recruited last night? If not can we check if I can recruit to you town? 

I wasn't converted. 

Recruit to town? Wouldn't someone you recruited know who the mafia is and turn them over to us? How is that a viable role?

Archived