Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So easy. LOL

Anyway, just because you put it in thread doesn't preclude you from being aligned with him. You know that.

So... what do I have to do to get you to put an opinion on Pac out there? I mean, now that JC is gone, we don't need you to explain how he can be vetted...

Actually, here's an less sarcastic question... do you think Leelou was scum/convert and lied about the Doggin result in order to save JC? Because it was her results and reveal on Doggin that saved JC after Pac's effort to stifle me didn't work.

Dunno, but Kivam outed her more so than her revealing, really. So I'm not sure if I see it as something that could have been done on purpose to save JC. 

Recruit to town? Wouldn't someone you recruited know who the mafia is and turn them over to us? How is that a viable role?

I have 2 options: view and recruit to town. It is not always successful and I am not told if I am successful. My theory is I can only recruit survivors and seeing as how many people are claiming survivor. 

Are you scum? 

Remind me to not lift heavy boxes and to use my better judgement in the future. Everything hurts. Plus side, I'm starting my weekend early because I can't move or function.

Time to catch up... apparently it's night again? Or is it day? :-s

Remind me to not lift heavy boxes and to use my better judgement in the future. Everything hurts. Plus side, I'm starting my weekend early because I can't move or function.

Time to catch up... apparently it's night again? Or is it day? :-s

Sounds like you could use some drones.

Probably, but idiots kept putting team lift (50lbs+) where they shouldn't be and I'm the one that ends up picking that sh*t up and moving it. Lifting 50 pounds is no big deal, but doing it repeatedly because people are stupid and don't know how to convert kilograms to pounds is ridiculous. :badmood:

So.... Pac shoots off with trying to discredit Lee's claimed role and then heads off in Hallia's direction, who was JC's counterwagon. Neat!

Would like to know too.

So...  Nyn shoots off trying to discredit my discredit then does the same thing.  But chuckwagon.  Neat!

I have 2 options: view and recruit to town. It is not always successful and I am not told if I am successful. My theory is I can only recruit survivors and seeing as how many people are claiming survivor. 

Are you scum? 

hrmm..  not sure about this. 

So...  Nyn shoots off trying to discredit my discredit then does the same thing.  But chuckwagon.  Neat!

I didn't realize that asking a question was discrediting. Good to know!  Who knew JN would be so educational.

Lets spot the difference....

So..  I think Leelous role is junk..  if there are multiple survivors then she could get "not town" for what sounds like half the game.  Something isn't right...

Would like to know too.

Oh I think I see it. Here's me asking Lee to clarify. And there's you just deciding her role is bogus and not bothering to make any inquiries in the matter. What's wrong? Are you worried you're gonna get viewed? I get that. I'd be worried too if I were you.

Assuming the recruiter was not acting with a deputy, assuming two mafia to start, that means he recruited one to two players total in the first two nights, leaving, 2-3 mafia left?

If he had a deputy, it could be as much as 5 mafia now but that's unlikely because he would've recruited te whole game by day 4.

Oh I think I see it. Here's me asking Lee to clarify. And there's you just deciding her role is bogus and not bothering to make any inquiries in the matter. What's wrong? Are you worried you're gonna get viewed? I get that. I'd be worried too if I were you.

His disqualifying post was before I even revealed my second half of my role.

After finding out he had cancer Walt remembered who he really was. He was a genius destined for greatness who ended up living a mundane life. Shaking off the shackles of fear Walt reached for the stars...and fell back to earth after going too high. His world ruined, Walt could only lay and stare through the ceiling that would be his tomb. Rest in peace Walter Hartwell White, AKA Heisenberg.

09OdWUd.png

JC, Walter White, Mafia Recruiter has been lynched.

Nice!  Why did I let CTM convince me to unvote?  That should have been a record fast lynch.

Should we be worried about CTM for derailing the speed of that lynch? 

His disqualifying post was before I even revealed my second half of my role.

My point still stands. He was claiming I was discrediting you, when all I did was ask for a clarification on how it worked. Also, I'd really wish you'd let him answer.

My point still stands. He was claiming I was discrediting you, when all I did was ask for a clarification on how it worked. Also, I'd really wish you'd let him answer.

I wouldn't have answered you.  question was dumb.

Nice!  Why did I let CTM convince me to unvote?  That should have been a record fast lynch.

Should we be worried about CTM for derailing the speed of that lynch? 

I was thinking about it. We kinda headbutted about the whole thing and he seemed genuinely annoyed with me for wanting to push on and hating the 'ape speedlynch'... bla bla bla... and all that. Personally, I'm a lot more suspicious of 80's attempts to slow things down to learn more. He was pinging.

Ok so you've obviously played mafia but not on JN.  I don't want to give you a full lesson on types of mafia players but the short version is there are some who take an analytical approach, some who are all instinct, and advanced players like myself who utilize both.

The Nyn vote, which I STILL feel confident about, falls into the feel category.  I'll explain it if I'm alive tomorrow but no need to do it now.

I, like others, ignored the JC run up because Apes case was stupid.  I've said at least 5 times that his play yesterday and today is why I've reversed course.  The fact that you are creating my position and insisting Nyn is town makes you someone I intend on keeping my eye on.

If you're scum you're kind of messing with the wrong person.  Just letting you know.

Ehhh this post of Pac's is gross. Red: wut? This kind of wording bothers me. It makes it seem like you have important information when really you're just saying you have a special gut feel. Ugh

Save me the coaching. Yes, I've played before and have more than a few games under my belt by now.

You say you thought Ape's case was stupid but later thought JC was looking bad. Ok

My interpretation is that you played oblivious when the wagon was the most prevalent thing happening and later begin to telegraph a potential move back to JC when it appeared he was gonna be the lynch before the Doggin thing happened. Am I wrong with my interpretation? Maybe. But I don't like how you handled the situation and I also think you are scum reading Nyn for the wrong reasons - and voting her when you should have stronger feelings elsewhere based on the reads you put down.

I'm not acting like she's confirmed town but I'm pretty ******* confident in that read. Maybe we have different experiences with her but this is town!Nyn like 90% of the time.

Ape and the Apettes piling on a player is not the "most prevalent thing happening"..  it happens ever day of every game we play.  I largely ignored it because I didn't see his points and didn't like how people were sheeping to vote similarly.

I make my own decisions in these games..  and I'm pretty sure feeling one way about a player and the next day feeling differently about him is not this incredible transformation you guys are making it out to be. 

I mean..  what is this???

Andrej +1 Pac.... ugh. Also, I want to sheep Ape now. Make my life easier probably.

Technically only 15 alive.  Im a lamp post. 

I liked Crusher the conversationalist more than woe is me, fwiw

shame on townies ... speed lynch for why? If he's town then stupid for obvious reasons, if he's scum then you are not giving his teammates a chance to expose themselves .. stupid ape mafia

Odd that CTM votes Hally at the start of day then is calling for a slow down on the lynch. Keeping options open, trying to look more town? I like the going against the grain attitude, but it sticks out and is bothering me. Meh I'll just have to see where this leads

80 also pushing back against the speedlynch

Vote Hali 

unvote, vote Hallia

Can't disagree here, but... JC was forgone conclusion, pretty much at this point. So.. ?

http://forums.jetnation.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=2811298

I disagree with this post. CTM pinging a little, I want to sheep Ape, just 'cause. Leelou/Ape towning. Pac/Lily probably not. Feels too easy though.

The grammar in my post on p61 disgusts me, autocorrect doesn't know how to spell apparently. Stupid phones >.>

Lol Ape and Pac on me, if they are both town and agree on something you can be assured it's incorrect. I'm all but vetted as a townie now

????

Blah. Walter dead. No point in living anymore. I'm a survivor and was hoping to win with Walt. Kill me and Crusher.

??? Do all survivors have this as a wincon or something? You guys are probably the successful converts. Lynch now and slim down the conversion pool, imo

There are probably limitations to who and what kind of roles can be converted. So, in a game with potential for limited conversions, it makes sense to start scum out with 1-2 members. It looks like no NK, so a recruiter and deputy recruiter makes sense, especially if recruitment has limits. Even if there isn't a deputy, given that the game started on a night phase, there has to be a mechanic in place to give scum at least 3 total members by D1 in the event that the recruiter gets viewed by cop on N1, the starting phase. Otherwise, there's no balance at all. 

If Leelou is really a cop and viewed JC on N1, then he's dead on D2. Leave the scum team as 1 recruit from N1? I don't think so, not at all. 

So, it is perfectly feasible that scum started with 2, and got to convert right away, even if not successful on every conversion attempt. I'm willing to let it play out, either way, I'm voting you because you did everything you could to obfuscate and diminish my case on JC on D1. It's a risky play by a scum mate, but with your ego, I'd imagine you would think you are capable of talking town out of following the Ape and not having it 'stick' to you if JC eventually gets made.

Failed conversions if they try for town, successful if convert survivors? Could explain why there are so many. That would move Crusher, who's overplaying him being a lamp post, and 80 more into my scum pile.

Edit: if Leelou can also convert to town, this would fit with survivor conversions theory too. Maybe I'm thinking too much into this

So easy. LOL

Anyway, just because you put it in thread doesn't preclude you from being aligned with him. You know that.

So... what do I have to do to get you to put an opinion on Pac out there? I mean, now that JC is gone, we don't need you to explain how he can be vetted...

Actually, here's an less sarcastic question... do you think Leelou was scum/convert and lied about the Doggin result in order to save JC? Because it was her results and reveal on Doggin that saved JC after Pac's effort to stifle me didn't work.

I wont buy in to this, Leelou was on Doggin from very early, before JC was getting pressure, iirc, so I'm willing to believe Leelou.

Are you scum? 

^.^

Archived