Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what's amazing about Pac.  In real life, he's a soft spoken, timid, mild mannered, small man who is really just an easy going likable guy.  I guess this is the place he can come and act like the person he always wanted to be.  I'm just not sure why anyone would want be an obnoxious, self-centered, boisterous, a$$hole.  

You met me for about a total of 3 hours over 2 days.  I'm taller than you and definitely more muscular (with some pudge).  I'm neither "soft spoken" or "timid" lol..  I'm in sales.

I'm definitely a lot closer to JN Pete than I am the Pete you met.  I thought you were gay and was being mindful not to offend you.

Pac, shoot the Ape.  He's heading the opposite scum faction as JC was.  Confirmed.

I was going to ask you and CTM your thoughts.

I was super close to ending him, and still am, but want to think it out.  I actually think he's town but he's so damn bad at this town doesn't stand a chance if he is.

I mean honestly if I want to shoot cult I'd shoot Hallia..  but I don't think that's the most pro town thing to do as she should be lynched very soon.

yeah got a gi tar lesson to go to..  I'll be on later.

jokes aside I want to:

a) think this out and write something up for each of the misguided and/or cult that voted me

b ) play a little more before I hit the dead thread

You met me for about a total of 3 hours over 2 days. I'm taller than you and definitely more muscular (with some pudge). I'm neither "soft spoken" or "timid" lol.. I'm in sales.

I'm definitely a lot closer to JN Pete than I am the Pete you met. I thought you were gay and was being mindful not to offend you.

Good God, you are insecure.

I was going to ask you and CTM your thoughts.

I was super close to ending him, and still am, but want to think it out. I actually think he's town but he's so damn bad at this town doesn't stand a chance if he is.

I mean honestly if I want to shoot cult I'd shoot Hallia.. but I don't think that's the most pro town thing to do as she should be lynched very soon.

You should shoot me, a townie, to prove you are a better townie.

Even in purgatory you find ways to showcase your stupidity.

Your record for this game, if town, will be saving the recruiter from a D1 lynch, and shooting a basically confirmed townie.

Worse than Jif last game.

You should shoot me, a townie, to prove you are a better townie.

Even in purgatory you find ways to showcase your stupidity.

Your record for this game, if town, will be saving the recruiter from a D1 lynch, and shooting a basically confirmed townie.

Worse than Jif last game.

If you hit the game winner, does it really matter if you were 3-21 from the field?

You met me for about a total of 3 hours over 2 days. I'm taller than you and definitely more muscular (with some pudge). I'm neither "soft spoken" or "timid" lol.. I'm in sales.

I'm definitely a lot closer to JN Pete than I am the Pete you met. I thought you were gay and was being mindful not to offend you.

Every time you post, I regret more and more how I over extended to make you feel comfortable outside of your safe little charming tree filled home.

It makes me cringe. I'm ashamed of myself. I blame Klacko but still disgusted with myself.

It's getting close to the time when life gets busy for me. I just want to thank Pac for taking away the few hours I actually get to play with you guys today. See you all when I get more free time. Of course, then you'll all be busy with dinner and bedtime with the kiddos. *sigh*

Which would never happen because my jumper is silky. Speaking of which, my team got out first W in the new league. Yeah, I was on fire. Duh. 6-8 from 3 point and didnt miss from inside the arch.

I wasn't counting but I think I went for 28.

You went for 8. No doubt in my mind that your insecure twink ass was keeping track.

I took away precious night phase gaming. No one is stopping you from talking.

People want your death resolved before talking, not a surprise.

I don't understand why nolder is letting you make your own rules. I don't care if you're town at this point, you're lynched... Makes no sense that he's allowing you to keep yapping.

On lynch you should have one thing to do, give him a name, if that is your role.

I'm guessing he's giving you license because you were PMing him gripes about scenes, like the complete and utter twat you are.

Which would never happen because my jumper is silky. Speaking of which, my team got out first W in the new league. Yeah, I was on fire. Duh. 6-8 from 3 point and didnt miss from inside the arch.

I wasn't counting but I think I went for 28.

My heart swells with pride.  Well that and the cholesterol plaque , but yay sweet one!!!!

It's getting close to the time when life gets busy for me. I just want to thank Pac for taking away the few hours I actually get to play with you guys today. See you all when I get more free time. Of course, then you'll all be busy with dinner and bedtime with the kiddos. *sigh*

Pac be a selfish prick.  You go do your thing honey.  Miss you.

Archived