Camp Tweets 8/10

flgreen

1. DeVier Posey (hammy) and Walt Powell are practicing #jets

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Walt Powell, who got nicked up Saturday night, comes out of rehab area for some PR work. Seems to be OK. #NYJ

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Powell out of rehab area. With Graham over with the walking wounded, Posey, Kerley, Powell catching punts.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shaq Evans has a real opportunity.  With Owusu out and Posey yet to get on the field, he needs to continue to flash.   Enunwa is clearly ahead of him at this point. Graham, Powell or Hakim will probably make it on specials alone.   If we factor in Marshall, Decker, Kerley and Smith, there seems to be only one position available (assuming they keep six).   I strongly doubt they keep 7.  

Shaq Evans has a real opportunity.  With Owusu out and Posey yet to get on the field, he needs to continue to flash.   Enunwa is clearly ahead of him at this point. Graham, Powell or Hakim will probably make it on specials alone.   If we factor in Marshall, Decker, Kerley and Smith, there seems to be only one position available (assuming they keep six).   I strongly doubt they keep 7.  

Because of Smith injury, might keep 7 to open season, maybe

1. Chris Ivory has joined the RB group for position drills. #Jets

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Brandon Marshall, blue visor and all, running routes with Geno throwing #Jets https://instagram.com/p/6Npd23HguZ/ 

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Marshall has to stop that crap.  He's not the coach

At this point he probably feels Geno is going to be the starter and just wants more reps with him. I agree he should get some time in with the other guys though just incase something happens. Even if he believes Geno will start whole year, you just never know.

At this point he probably feels Geno is going to be the starter and just wants more reps with him. I agree he should get some time in with the other guys though just incase something happens. Even if he believes Geno will start whole year, you just never know.

It just starts locker room trouble

1. #Jets Eric Decker working in individuals https://instagram.com/p/6Nq9qnHghe/ 

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Muhammad Wilkerson and Sheldon Richardson won't speak today. Both continue to violate NFL media policy. CC: @NFLfootballinfo

Archived