Should Coples have sinus surgery?

Jetster

Seriously, I can't listen to this guy speak without wanting someone to hand him a tissue to blow his nose. I wonder if that's why he tires so quickly he can't get enough oxygen. I also can't stand looking at those brands, they are truly disgusting.

Ok, I'm being a little hard on Coples but damn it, this guy needs to really start bringing it this year! He flashes but he not consistent. With the players he's playing with he should be wreaking havoc this year! You watch the Pats & a guy like Ninkovich is making plays all over the place. Dude will be playing with Wilkerson, Harrison, as some point Richardson, and a stud rookie in Leo. 

Seriously, I can't listen to this guy speak without wanting someone to hand him a tissue to blow his nose. I wonder if that's why he tires so quickly he can't get enough oxygen. I also can't stand looking at those brands, they are truly disgusting.

Ok, I'm being a little hard on Coples but damn it, this guy needs to really start bringing it this year! He flashes but he not consistent. With the players he's playing with he should be wreaking havoc this year! You watch the Pats & a guy like Ninkovich is making plays all over the place. Dude will be playing with Wilkerson, Harrison, as some point Richardson, and a stud rookie in Leo. 

he will never reach his full potential playing olb. he is best suited at defensive tackle. coples is the definition of "square peg, round hole" unfortunately, the jets will learn a hard lesson with coples. after coples underwhelms at olb, they trade him or let him walk. a smart 4-3 team picks him up, he gets back to his nomal playing weight, and beasts for years on the inside

Archived