Warning about traffic exiting the stadium tomorrow if taking the turnpike south

BP

There's only one lane (instead of two) after the toll booth going turnpike south because of construction on the bridge. Now I work in the area and during weekday afternoon rush hour the traffic backs up almost all the way to the stadium. I can't imagine how bad it's going to be tomorrow after the game. Your best bet may be to take 3 west to parkway south instead.

Disclaimer: this is a public service announcement 

There's only one lane (instead of two) after the toll booth going turnpike south because of construction on the bridge. Now I work in the area and during weekday afternoon rush hour the traffic backs up almost all the way to the stadium. I can't imagine how bad it's going to be tomorrow after the game. Your best bet may be to take 3 west to parkway south instead.

HERE I AM PREPARING FOR THE GAME THREAD OF ALL GAME THREADS AND YOU BRING US THIS NEGATIVITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OFF WITH YOUR FINGERS. NO MORE TYPING FOR YOU!

Dont worry.  Nobody is going to the game according to the ticket thread.  :D

Archived