It's Fun To Be A Jets Fan Again!!!

SoFlaJets

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it the same way people know anything, they use their intuition and experience to make a prediction. And that's my prediction. I can't cite a player poll or anything.

No, theres no intuition at work here.  Not one of us can state with any certainty which QB the team likes and respects and if either isnt respected or liked.  

Kind of the point, I see people making claim all the time to this and just don't get how it can be stated

No, theres no intuition at work here.  Not one of us can state with any certainty which QB the team likes and respects and if either isnt respected or liked.  

Kind of the point, I see people making claim all the time to this and just don't get how it can be stated

lighten up. just assume every post on the internet is followed with an implicit "IMHO" unless stated otherwise and the intertubes will be much less stressful for you.

lighten up. just assume every post on the internet is followed with an implicit "IMHO" unless stated otherwise and the intertubes will be much less stressful for you.

which is why I said none of us know, we don't have a clue.  We all have opinions. Doesn't take lightening up over it, we can't know

Unless Bowles is interested in writing a thesis on how to immediately lose a locker room, Geno won't sniff the field this year. If Fitz goes down and Jets are deep in playoff hunt team more likely to bring back Matt Flynn than start Geno the human pick-6.

Here's how much more I'm into this Jets team and season; we went ahead and signed up so that we can watch the Post Game Live and all of the other Jets shows on SNY. Yesterday on Daily News Live Willie Colon was saying how happy they all are on the O-line with having a smart and mature QB leading the team in the huddle and was asked about Geno and he's kind of the forgotten man and one gets the feeling that he just may be trade bait-IF there are any desperate potential takers.

Unless Bowles is interested in writing a thesis on how to immediately lose a locker room, Geno won't sniff the field this year. If Fitz goes down and Jets are deep in playoff hunt team more likely to bring back Matt Flynn than start Geno the human pick-6.

I know it the same way people know anything, they use their intuition and experience to make a prediction. And that's my prediction. I can't cite a player poll or anything.

Thanks for agreeing Coach Bowles.

"

Image for the news result

Todd Bowles reiterates Ryan Fitzpatrick to remain Jets' starting QB

Here's how much more I'm into this Jets team and season; we went ahead and signed up so that we can watch the Post Game Live and all of the other Jets shows on SNY. Yesterday on Daily News Live Willie Colon was saying how happy they all are on the O-line with having a smart and mature QB leading the team in the huddle and was asked about Geno and he's kind of the forgotten man and one gets the feeling that he just may be trade bait-IF there are any desperate potential takers.

It's incredible that anyone can still support Geno after what has happened from the punch until today. They guy has been totally exposed as a petulant, entitled, poor leader and now with a comparator like Fitzpatrick, he is also exposed as a terrible, terrible football player. Those that think downplaying Fitzpatrick helps Geno's cause, it actually hurts it. IF you think Fitz stinks, than Geno must be dog poop on a shoe since he's getting ridiculously outplayed by Fitz who has a tenth the innate talent. The world is filled with talented people who lack the drive and work ethic to become great. Geno smith is just another guy.

Archived