Who have the Patriots played?

Jetster

Cute rant honey.   But maybe you missed the part where I said "It doesnt matter who the Pats play because they beat anyone that enters that building. "

The Pats are going to beat the Jets and I never said different.  They are the best team in Football.  Could very well run the table.

But thanks for coming to the board and giving us a great misguided rant based on your limited reading comprehension.  Its very appreciated.  Dont know what I'd do without you.  Sprinkled with a nice 4 *Super Bowls chest puff.  lol

No kindly, go **** yourself, you ******* dbag.

Yahtzee

And yet more stupidity, I suppose it's by this magical sliding scale of difficulty in team by team analysis that most Jets fans have now pronounced their team unstoppable? What a joke, if the Jets play half as bad as they did in their win last week, against the pats this week, they'll lose by 40, but by all means please keep whistling past the graveyard.  Going to make it all the more fun.

Really?

And yet more stupidity, I suppose it's by this magical sliding scale of difficulty in team by team analysis that most Jets fans have now pronounced their team unstoppable? What a joke, if the Jets play half as bad as they did in their win last week, against the pats this week, they'll lose by 40, but by all means please keep whistling past the graveyard.  Going to make it all the more fun.

Its a shame your momma's lover didnt shoot his load on your mommas love pillows

They werent even guarding Gronk.  He was literally roaming the field unguarded.  I dont think Bryant or Bell would have impacted that game.  Williams ran all over them.  They couldnt stop that offense, which is hard to do when you're leaving the best TE of all time uncovered. 

you mean their defense couldn't stop a nose bleed?

I keep hearing, who have the Jets played from Pats fans. Who the hell have the Pats played?

Steelers: Sh*tty defense to begin with whose best pass rusher was James Harrison, lol. Yes, James Harrison (100 years old). Oh, and by the way the Steelers were missing Laveon Bell & Martavis Bryant! Plus it was the 1st game out of the gate where no one knows what to expect, so huge advantage to the Pats & their offense.

Bills: Gimpy McCoy, hamstrung Watkins, basically a rookie QB, and a defense that is currently ranked at the bottom of the league in points allowed & a team that is literally coming apart at the seams. Would not shock me if Jags win in London.

Jaguars @ home: enough said

Dallas: WITHOUT ROMO & DEZ BRYANT, LMAO! If you asked any Dallas fan to name 2 guys that they could not lose on that team it would be THOSE TWO GUYS! 

Colts: Not only did they get a tweaked shoulder Luck, they got a defense with 3 rookie starters up front. Colts fans sat on their hands in stunned silence on Monday Night Football when the Jets came to town. Ok, they did finally start booing eventually.

Neither team has played anyone that great, but the Jets did play the Eagles without Ivory & Decker and lost a game we played terrible in & probably one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen, that's saying a lot. But, this same Eagles team COMPLETELY dismantled the NY Giants.

In reality, the Pats haven't played one team worth a sh*t & two teams, the Steelers & Cowboys were missing HUGE STAR PLAYERS. You think Martavis Bryant might have been the difference in that Thursday night game? Look at that dudes stats last Sunday!

i honestly think the Pats have played the weakest schedule of any team in the NFL based on opponents, Jags, Colts, Bills and playing Steelers & Cowboys without their stars. Crazy easy! I guess we'll see what happens, I wish we were playing them at home but a good defense & running game do travel well.

They won the Super Bowl last year, and still have Brady, Beli, Gronk, Edelman, C Jones, Collins ect.  Does it really matter who they have played?  The Pats are GOOD regardless of how much we all hate them, and to think otherwise is silly.

They won the Super Bowl last year, and still have Brady, Beli, Gronk, Edelman, C Jones, Collins ect.  Does it really matter who they have played?  The Pats are GOOD regardless of how much we all hate them, and to think otherwise is silly.

you can choose to bend over, some of us here choose to kick them in the azz.

Likewise you are everything that makes jets fans the hated jokes they are. They talk like their team hasn't been a joke for going on 46 years now. They'll talk big now then hide come Sunday afternoon like the classless buffoons they are.

Hide?

It's the internet. I could be right here, and you wouldn't know the difference.

I don't think this is the medium for you. You might be too stupid for it.

We played 5 teams and beat them all. A sixth win is coming this Sunday,

You should consider reading what you type out loud, before and after, you submit it.

Then you should consider all the things in your life that led up to this moment.

The "our team is unstoppable", and "there is nobody on our schedule that can challenge us", and "we're going to beat everyone by 40" narrative is exclusive to Patriot fans. Don't for one second project that insecure bravado onto Jets fans. The majority of Jet fans know exactly what our history is, exactly how valuable a win is, and really don't take any bit of success for granted... and in every capacity, especially understanding the history of the team, are the polar opposite of the Pats fanbase. Most of you clowns were Cowboys fans before Brady.

Hey DK, I'm coming back here around 4PM on Sunday to get your opinion of the game. Be here!

Is DK me?

Yea, I'll be visiting with family - it might not be possible for anything to be less important to me than "discussing" my thoughts on the game with you.

You know what though, if you guys win, think of me pointing and laughing when you come here and exhibit why nothing the Patriots do can fill the emptiness inside you.

Integrity28, do you have a crush on me?

I believe it was you making a date with me.

It's not uncommon for those with low self esteem to mistake abusive treatment and being made to feel worthless for affection though. I get it. I treat you like sh*t, and it moves a little... you're a Pats fan.

Yeah, DK is you! I always watch him dance. You seem to take our interactions here *very* personal. You love the Jets, I love the Patriots. We don't need to be friends, but the hostility I'm feeling from you is uncalled for.

I'm not taking anything personal. I'm just an old school chap... I believe that if you walk into a room and act like an insecure a$$hole, that it's okay to walk up to you, and tell you. Maybe you're just too sensitive... 

I don't' think that's accurate at all. I'd say outside of New England the Pats are pretty much universally disliked, even by people who thought deflate-gate was overwrought BS.

And who are they? Even the bangwagoning, ball sucking Pats fans knew "**** Tom" was cheating.

Comical justification, really this kind of delusional logic can only come from a jet fan. So let me get this straight, the steelers d is really good except  of course when they played the pats so therefore the pats haven't beaten anyone good. That's just genius, really you should be commended, l say you should get a brand new tinfoil hat for that gem of creative logic.  Here's  a crazy theory of my own, just maybe the 4 time super bowl Champs are just really, really good. I know it sounds crazy right? In any case, you're about to find out what you really already know deep down inside, that is the Jets are still not close to being in the pats league.

Yaaaaaaay

Archived