The 46 Years Crap and Championships

UnitedWhofans

Beningo and other fans keep going on about "46 years this, 46 years that". It's very annoying. You would think that after a long period of time that Jets fans would become numb to it and just say it is what it is. I mean, Beningo and others bring it up and it's like "cry me a ******* river"

Another point while I'm on my soapbox. Championships have always meant something but it seems that in recent years, it's been championships or nothing at all. For example, there are some great players in eras that are not as talked about as others simply because of championships. It's always been a weighted statistic, but has it become too much of a weighted statistic

I enjoy the journey, I realize I may never see the Jets win it all but I have so many great memories w/ family/friends from so many great games.  I believe it will happen some day but if it doesn't my life will still be complete.  almost 50 years means nothing, Bowles is here 1 year, not fair to bring up prior failures.  give this regime time.

Beningo and other fans keep going on about "46 years this, 46 years that". It's very annoying. You would think that after a long period of time that Jets fans would become numb to it and just say it is what it is. I mean, Beningo and others bring it up and it's like "cry me a ******* river"

Another point while I'm on my soapbox. Championships have always meant something but it seems that in recent years, it's been championships or nothing at all. For example, there are some great players in eras that are not as talked about as others simply because of championships. It's always been a weighted statistic, but has it become too much of a weighted statistic

Well its going to change...we're almost to 47...

Archived