Howard Simon of WGR550 Buffalo Talks Jets vs. Bills

JetNation

By Glenn Naughton   With the New York Jets preparing to host the division rival Buffalo Bills, JetNation.com reached out to Howard Simon of WGR550 sports radio in Buffalo to talk about Rex Ryan, Revis vs. Watkins, IK Enemkpali and more. JetNation.com would like to thank Howard for taking the time to preview Thursday’s matchup. […]

Click here to read the full story...

He's a good dude, he does a nice job on our morning show here. Word is he may be leaving for a position with the University at Buffalo though.

went to school in buffalo.....  Nice people, passionate but when you move, you realize what a shlt hole it is.

cold, snow, pizza, wings, fat girls.  ......oh yeah, Mighty Taco. 

went to school in buffalo.....  Nice people, passionate but when you move, you realize what a shlt hole it is.

cold, snow, pizza, wings, fat girls.  ......oh yeah, Mighty Taco. 

I too went to school there as you know :)

Problem with Buffalo has been the economy without manufacturing or steel as stabilizers it has seen a decline.

However downtown Buffalo is making a comeback.... 

He's a good dude, he does a nice job on our morning show here. Word is he may be leaving for a position with the University at Buffalo though.

A good friend of mine lives in Buffalo and he suggested I reach out to Howard for the interview. Glad he recommended him.  Comes across as a really good guy.

Archived