Pride

CanadienJetsFan

I just wanted to post that I am very proud of this team, from the players, coaches , and all the way up to Woody himself who finally came to his senses a day fired Rex, swallowed his pride and brought in "football " people to run this franchise.

To think we were so awful last year. Now, we're 10-5....who would have thunk it!

I just wanted to post that I am very proud of this team, from the players, coaches , and all the way up to Woody himself who finally came to his senses a day fired Rex, swallowed his pride and brought in "football " people to run this franchise.

To think we were so awful last year. Now, we're 10-5....who would have thunk it!

We are a professional team...

Wow..

Simply Amazing.......

This team has earned alot of respect. Something that I really been noticing is the relationship of the offensive players in particular. There's alot of love and respect between these players. 

Archived