Playoffs this Sunday - 4 games away from the SB

prime21

The Jets have a heck of a battle coming up with Rex and the Bills.  This is the playoffs for us one week before the official start of it. Rex will do all he can to stop the Jets from making it to the official playoffs but if if if we win, the AFC is at its weakest point and the AFC championship is up for grabs.  

Patriots - still the favorites but this team has many key injuries and they are clearly not the same team from a month ago.

Cincy - No Dalton

Denver - Defense has been tested and the QB situation is not good.

KC - the hottest team but are they the best team?

Jets - why not?

i am not overlooking Buffalo at all but IF IF IF we win I think our team has every much of a chance as anyone else to make it to the Super Bowl.  I posted early in the preseason that any team that makes the playoffs is a super Bowl contender because anything can happen in 2 or 3 games (NYG are a great example 2x).  Our playoffs begin Sunday.  We are 4 games away from the Super Bowl.  One game at a time but we can do this guys.  Let's go Jets!

I think the Pats will be healthier by the time the post-season rolls around.  Remember that they have a bye to get healthy too.  It would be extremely difficult to beat them in New England in post-season.  That said, I think we'd have a reasonable chance against the other teams.  I don't fear KC, Denver and probably not even Cincy.  I would love it if we somehow got Houston in the first round (to potentially get a head of steam).  But we still have business to take care of next week.  It's hardly a guarantee.

Definitely not a guarantee and beating NE at home is as a hard a game you could ask for but I just feel that the AFC is really as vulnerable as any year I can remember for a team to run the table. I just hope we can beat Buffalo and give it a try.

Archived