ESPN is reporting Coughlin is out

joewilly12

Huh, he was better in 2014.  nowhere have changed anything, do you do anything but make stuff up?

schooled me:lol:

son, the offense w/ Foles scored 22.6 PPg not 30, you may want to try to keep up.

you also realize Foles got hurt in game 8 w/ the game TIED and they won w/ Mark, right? so really they were both 5-3 and mark led O to 27.1 PPG, Foles 22.6 and mark faced 5 playoff bound teams while Foles faced 2.

They scored 29.25 under Foles the first 8 of the season.  Are you still making this dumb point, that the number of points the high scoring Eagle racked up makes Sanchez better than Eli?  Go back to your fantasy league friends and continue that pointless argument

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They scored 29.25 under Foles the first 8 of the season.  Are you still making this dumb point, that the number of points the high scoring Eagle racked up makes Sanchez better than Eli?  Go back to your fantasy league friends and continue that pointless argument

I will go over this with you slowly.

Game 1 Jax: 27 pts

Game 2 Indy: 30 pts

Game 3 wash: 30 pts

Game 4 SF: 0 pts

Game 5 SL: 20 pts

game 6: NYG 27 pts

Game 7 Ari: 20 pts

27+30+30+0+20+27+20=154

154/7=22

I actually made a mistake, I didn't see the d TD in week 1 so it was like I originally thought closer to a Td more per game. Over 5 more PPG, that's a big difference especially when you factor in the schedule.

I will go over this with you slowly.

Game 1 Jax: 27 pts

Game 2 Indy: 30 pts

Game 3 wash: 30 pts

Game 4 SF: 0 pts

Game 5 SL: 20 pts

game 6: NYG 27 pts

Game 7 Ari: 20 pts

27+30+30+0+20+27+20=154

154/7=22

I actually made a mistake, I didn't see the d TD in week 1 so it was like I originally thought closer to a Td more per game. Over 5 more PPG, that's a big difference especially when you factor in the schedule.

Ugh, he played 8 games.  They scored 31 vs Houston in his last game.  

Go slowly, this is all pointless and doesnt make Sanchez better than anyone.  He wasnt better than Foles.  Work on that one a while

But now the math lesson.

Start with the Eagles weren t shut out in 14.  In week 4 they lost 27-12

So lets do it your way.

1. 34

2. 30

3. 37

4. 21

5. 34

6. 27

7. 20

8. 31

A little simple grade school math means they scored 234 total points, not the incorrect 154 you dreamt up.  Divide by 8 games and you get 29.25.

Ugh, duh, he played 8 games.  They scored 31 vs Houston.  

Go slowly, they both played in 8 games

ugh, duh he got hurt in the 8th game.  he played one qtr where the D scored a TD, Sanchez played the final 3 leading O to 124 pts over those final 3 qtrs.  In a 4 qtr game that's 32 pts.

you really shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about.  get back to excuse about coughlin.  as bad as your argument was there at least you had 2 SBs to fall back on and give you an argument.

ugh, duh he got hurt in the 8th game.  he played one qtr where the D scored a TD, Sanchez played the final 3 leading O to 124 pts over those final 3 qtrs.  In a 4 qtr game that's 32 pts.

you really shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about.  get back to excuse about coughlin.  as bad as your argument was there at least you had 2 SBs to fall back on and give you an argument.

He played in the 8th.  your math is wrong.  If I take 30 off and divide by one less the numbers are basically the same.  Dont have to look 

Just one more topic you dont quite have a handle on.

He played in the 8th.  your math is wrong.  If I take 30 off and divide by one less the numbers are basically the same.  Dont have to look 

Just one more topic you dont quite have a handle on.

do you want me to add the 8th game where he didn't lead his offense to a single point?  I can prorate his 1 qtr over 4.  since you want me to he now led his O to 19.3 PPG.  now it's more than a TD.  I don't have a handle on it, you are using points sanchez and the D scored for Foles and I don't have a handle:lol:

Go slowly, this is all pointless and doesnt make Sanchez better than anyone.  He wasnt better than Foles.  Work on that one a while

But now the math lesson.

So lets do it your way.

1. 34

2. 30

3. 37

4. 21

5. 34

6. 27

7. 20

8. 31

A little simple grade school math means they scored 234 total points, not the incorrect 154 you dreamt up.  Divide by 8 games and you get 29.25.

Son, we are using points scored by the offense.  against SF they scored all of their points via D/STs.  the O didn't score a single point.  please try to pay attention, I can't make it an simpler for you to understand.

do you want me to add the 8th game where he didn't lead his offense to a single point?  I can prorate his 1 qtr over 4.  since you want me to he now led his O to 19.3 PPG.  now it's more than a TD.  I don't have a handle on it, you are using points sanchez and the D scored for Foles and I don't have a handle:lol:

Considering he threw a TD pass, go for it.  It would be as pointless as the rest of your 30 point per argument

Take out the last game, go for it.  Divide by 7 go for it.  It still puts him just under 30.

Not getting your point anyway other than to spin to a different stat every time your last point gets shot down.  Its what you do

Considering he threw a TD pass, go for it.  It would be as pointless as the rest of your 30 point per argument

I apologize. I got confused w/ the pick 6 he threw. he did throw a TD pass but was out the rest of the game and mark led them to 24 pts and the win.

all my #s are correct though, can't count a 1qtr game among these #s and certainly cannot give him credit for 24 pts scored the next 3 qtrs. w/ him out of the game.

I apologize. I got confused w/ the pick 6 he threw. he did throw a TD pass but was out the rest of the game and mark led them to 24 pts and the win.

all my #s are correct though, can't count a 1qtr game among these #s and certainly cannot give him credit for 24 pts scored the next 3 qtrs. w/ him out of the game.

Ugh, he averaged 29 for the 7 games he played.  Please stop the bleeding and quit.  Youre not helping your argument

1. 34

2. 30

3. 37

4. 21

5. 34

6. 27

7. 20

Tot: 203.  Divide by 7 = 29.  Please move on to something different.  Youre making an ass out of yourself

1: D ran in fumble for TD so TEAM scored 34, Foles led O to 27.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201409070phi.htm

3: KO return TD so TEAM scored 37, Foles led O to 30

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201409210phi.htm

4. blocked punt, INT return, KO, PR. TEAM scored 21, Foles led O to ZERO.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201409280sfo.htm

5. blocked punt for TD, fumble for TD. TEAM scored 34, Foles led O to 20

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201410050phi.htm

you cannot be for real? the only ass here resides in your mirror.

Ugh, he averaged 29 for the 7 games he played.  Please stop the bleeding and quit.  Youre not helping your argument

this is a joke, right? the jokes on me? there's no way any person could possibly continue on w/ this after being so thoroughly beaten. please have someone else help you with this.

1: D ran in fumble for TD so TEAM scored 34, Foles led O to 27.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201409070phi.htm

3: KO return TD so TEAM scored 37, Foles led O to 30

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201409210phi.htm

4. blocked punt, INT return, KO, PR. TEAM scored 21, Foles led O to ZERO.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201409280sfo.htm

5. blocked punt for TD, fumble for TD. TEAM scored 34, Foles led O to 20

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201410050phi.htm

you cannot be for real? the only ass here resides in your mirror.

Fu(k youre pathetic now.  You're breaking down all of Foles games and not giving him credit for the scores.

Go away, youre annoying on every level.  Go in a corner and stroke yourself while reciting, Sanchez was better in 2014 than Eli.  

this is a joke, right? the jokes on me? there's no way any person could possibly continue on w/ this after being so thoroughly beaten. please have someone else help you with this.

Stop, really.  The most idiotic way to compare two QBs would be the average points scored.  On two completely different teams.

Your stupid argument doesnt even work with the two QB who started on the same team.  The 6-2 Foles was much better than the 4-4 Sanchez.  No matter how many time and how many stats you dig up to prove your losing argument.  Your theories are a wrong as your math

You've never, ever beaten me or anyone else on this board.  Simple basic math is a fail for you.

You seriously must have been beaten up all the time in school.  Arguing is one thing.  To argue like an arrogant shlt when youre proven wrong is another

Fu(k youre pathetic now.  You're breaking down all of Foles games and not giving him credit for the scores.

Go away, youre annoying on every level.  Go in a corner and stroke yourself while reciting, Sanchez was better in 2014 than Eli.  

just to clarify I should give Foles credit for defensive TDs and STs TDs?  if so I can add all the ones I took out for Mark.  if I add in the D/STs scores mark still comes out ahead w/ 30.2 PPG AGAIN against the MUCH tougher portion of the sched.

You are in over your way, please move along.

Stop, really.  The most idiotic way to compare two QBs would be the average points scored.  On two completely different teams.

Your stupid argument doesnt even work with the two QB who started on the same team.  The 6-2 Foles was much better than the 4-4 Sanchez.  No matter how many time and how many stats you dig up to prove your losing argument.  Your theories are a wrong as your math

aren't we comparing QBs on the same team? and QB is about leading your O to pts and making plays to win.  mark did more than Foles, it's not debatable, he did more than Eli too but apparently you are impressed w/ meaningless #s in garbage time.

aren't we comparing QBs on the same team? and QB is about leading your O to pts and making plays to win.  mark did more than Foles, it's not debatable, he did more than Eli too but apparently you are impressed w/ meaningless #s in garbage time.

Mark did what again?  4-4 is better than 6-2 how? Take over a 1st place, playoff team and where did they wind up?  Heads down after the Sanchez signature game, the game ending with a game ending INT.  Another Sanchez moment

In another thread you argue against Fitz.  Stats but no playoffs is what you said.  Here you go the opposite direction.  

You are so full of shlt you cant even believe your own nonsense.  The only thing you beat is yourself

But now the math lesson.

So lets do it your way.

1. 34

2. 30

3. 37

4. 21

5. 34

6. 27

7. 20

8. 31

I don't really want to get drawn into this, especially on the Sanchez side, but I watched that 49er game (week 4) and it was a shutout.  They scored on at punt return, INT return and blocked punt.  Don't think Foles gets credit for those 21.

Mark did what again?  4-4 is better than 6-2 how? Take over a 1st place, playoff team and where did they wind up?  Heads down after the Sanchez signature game, the game ending with a game ending INT.  Another Sanchez moment

In another thread you argue against Fitz.  Stats but no playoffs is what you said.  Here you go the opposite direction.  

You are so full of shlt you cant even believe your own nonsense.  The only thing you beat is yourself

again, mark came into that Houston game w/ the game tied thanks to a Foles pick 6 so he was really 5-4 and AGAIN it was against the MUCVH tougher portion of the schedule which included FIVE games against playoff bound teams. 

did mark allow all those points against wash? did he miss 2 chip shot FGs? he threw an INT, did that mean Philly had to allow a TD? they missed the playoffs b/c of the defense not the O which was better than the first half of the year despite facing better competition.

I don't really want to get drawn into this, especially on the Sanchez side, but I watched that 49er game (week 4) and it was a shutout.  They scored on at punt return, INT return and blocked punt.  Don't think Foles gets credit for those 21.

he doesn't seem to understand that D/STs scores are not led by the QB.  I took them out for both QBs, adding them in they still scored more w/ Sanchez.  Philly scored a ton of non offensive TDs in 2014- for both QBs.

he doesn't seem to understand that D/STs scores are not led by the QB.  I took them out for both QBs, adding them in they still scored more w/ Sanchez.  Philly scored a ton of non offensive TDs in 2014- for both QBs.

So, did you win the larger argument? Or are you pinning this victory on a semantic oversight of one TD, which in the grand scheme of the entire debate is inconsequential?

I'm betting it's the latter, based on track record.

Not the point.  The point was that Sanchez isnt better than Foles, his 4-4 record isnt better than the 6-2 record Foles put up and then he went off on some tangent about points scored.  I'm not dissecting Sanchezs games to figure which scores where his anymore than I would with Foles.  He said Sanchez led the Eagles to 30 per and I looked up the first 8 with Foles and they scored the same number of points.  

He wants to argue that Sanchez was the better QB for taking over a 6-2 team and going 4-4 because he led them to 30 points and Foles didnt I dont care.  Hes wrong either way.

This started in him saying Sanchez the backup was better than Eli in 2014.  Which changed years with every turn

While beating his chest that he won the argument.  Kind of funny actually

So, did you win the larger argument? Or are you pinning this victory on a semantic oversight of one TD, which in the grand scheme of the entire debate is inconsequential?

I'm betting it's the latter, based on track record.

I am winning them all actually.  thanks for following me. 

Not the point.  The point was that Sanchez isnt better than Foles, his 4-4 record isnt better than the 6-2 record Foles put up and then he went off on some tangent about points scored.  I'm not dissecting Sanchezs games to figure which scores where his anymore than I would with Foles.  He said Sanchez led the Eagles to 30 per and I looked up the first 8 with Foles and they scored the same number of points.  

He wants to argue that Sanchez was the better QB for taking over a 6-2 team and going 4-4 because he led them to 30 points and Foles didnt I dont care.  Hes wrong either way.

This started in him saying Sanchez the backup was better than Eli in 2014.  Which changed years with every turn

ohhh that's the point not that you kept posting wrong info and didn't get it as I kept explaining it to you.

AGAIN, Foles went down w/ the score tied 7-7 so really he was 5-2 and Mark 5-4.  5-2 is still a better record but AGAIN the played the tough part of their sched the 2nd half and despite that mark raised the O to a new level.

Eli in 2014 led his team to a 3-9 start before winning some meaningless games.  I am glad that impresses you, it really gave them momentum coming into 2015...oops.  they sucked this year too and Eli, despite excellent #s, was a major reason why w/ a million late game mistakes in close games.

That's what he does... he loses on initial premise, and then scrounges around until he finds some tangental or semantic path where he can save face. I give him credit for tenacity and effort, but he makes the board unreadable when loses a debate... because he always melts down across several other threads all at once.

That's what he does... he loses on initial premise, and then scrounges around until he finds some tangental or semantic path where he can save face. I give him credit for tenacity and effort, but he makes the board unreadable when loses a debate... because he always melts down across several other threads all at once.

if you actual read the posts you'd understand the opposite has happened and that is what you guys do.  you don't have anything to combat my argument and you deflect.  either stop being gutless and debate me or please go away.

I am winning them all actually.  thanks for following me. 

I'm not even reading 90% of it, and know you're wrong.

ohhh that's the point not that you kept posting wrong info and didn't get it as I kept explaining it to you.

AGAIN, Foles went down w/ the score tied 7-7 so really he was 5-2 and Mark 5-4.  5-2 is still a better record but AGAIN the played the tough part of their sched the 2nd half and despite that mark raised the O to a new level.

Eli in 2014 led his team to a 3-9 start before winning some meaningless games.  I am glad that impresses you, it really gave them momentum coming into 2015...oops.  they sucked this year too and Eli, despite excellent #s, was a major reason why w/ a million late game mistakes in close games.

lol, yea... comical.

if you actual read the posts you'd understand the opposite has happened and that is what you guys do.  you don't have anything to combat my argument and you deflect.  either stop being gutless and debate me or please go away.

I don't have a stake in the other discussion you're having, because I think it's a stupid argument in premise. 

I tried to debate you about using personal attacks though, because you cry victim so often and commit them so frequently. You deflected by insulting me. LOL

As long as Jerry Reese is the GM,  the giants can bring Bill Belichick in to coach and they would be awful. The Giants didn't lack coaching, the team lacked  talent on offense/defense. Outside of Eli and Odell the team is a dumpster fire. The only good player on Defense is missing half a hand.

Coughlin has proven, at numerous times, that he can win with sub-par talent,  he proved twice that he could win a super bowl with average talent. Whoever they bring in will be a downgrade. I don't care about a couple of questionable calls in a few game this year because this team had 4-12 talent and it was only Coughlin's coaching that allowed them to be competitive in the first place. Good luck Giants fans....you're going to need it with Reese calling the shots!

I'm sorry but Jerry Reese didnt blow all those mind numbing 4th quarter leads.  I respect Tom C and I do think he will go into the HoF but man, I dont know how many times they lost the game in the 4th quarter but it had to set a single season record.

Archived