Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

15 hours ago, Hallia said:

That is certainly not me on DM - my early games, maybe.  I'm still a little timid in this crowd, so I'm not as outgoing as I normally am.  I do care, I'm just shy v.v

Why are you not trying to stop your own lynch, then?  If you care, you don't want a mislynch to occur.....yet you've shown almost no sense of urgency that you're L-2 or L-1 and need to stop the lynch.

Curious.

You've played with these girls long enough to know them.  Saying you're timid doesn't really work anymore.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Verbal said:
17 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Not voting anyone, although I'm sure you already knew that. Not quite ready yet as I don't want to mistakenly mislynch someone, and with it only taking 5 votes, there's not much room for error. I'm leaning either Verb (for seemingly taking some things way too seriously, a la Brett's "buddying" accusation) or Leelou (for seemingly overreacting to Hallia's fos).

Now, I'm not confident enough in any of my reads to make a play just yet. My suspicion of Leelou is built around my initial town lead on Hallia, though I could be wrong about Hallia, since this is the first time I've seen her posting.

I'm waiting to see where this goes, and if anything else jumps out at me.

Oh, there was also the time when Verb was seemingly trying to focus the spotlight on us.

Yikes.  You just decided to toss that one in there, eh?  If Ape had not said anything, you would never have noticed.  Also, it was around the time you two were going back and forth (and I think where the Ape thought something was about you when it was about me).....so I was confused for a minute on what was going on with you two.  A random comment that you saw somebody mention, and what you did with this post was exactly what you are accusing me of - trying to focus the spotlight elsewhere.

Nope. That's something that I had noticed myself. I didn't need anyone else to point that out. It made me suspicious. And the only reason that it's added on at the bottom is because I had remembered it at the last second and didn't want to add it in in the top paragraph when I was explaining my reasons for voting people. I was simply being lazy

I was not trying to focus the spotlight anywhere. I was simply stating a reason why I was considering voting you. I just didn't present it like I should have.

Meanwhile.... in Las Vegas....

"DON'T HATE ME CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL", AVM screamed at the crowd, after being booed off the stage. He flicked his fingers at them, puckering his lips in utter disdain.

daily-grace-oh-snap-gif.gif?w=620

This was a TERRIBLE Drag Queen club anyhow. Yeah. There was zero appreciation towards the ART of being as awesome as he was. It was harder than it looked! And he had to do it while wearing his pretty tiara too. He'll show them one day. OH YES.

As AVM was busy thinking too highly of himself, he tripped, fell down the stage stairs and broke his neck (and his dick). But his tiara, fortunately, remained intact. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

AVM was.... FABULOUS DIVA Smurf.

I've got a reads list, but yes, I am hesitant to post more, because when I tried, I got jumped on for perpetuating false meta apparently.

I do have you, spoot, ctm, and jif as my,main town reads.  Some of you still suspect me,  it the reasoning behind it makes sense, and doesn't seem opportunistic

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nope. That's something that I had noticed myself. I didn't need anyone else to point that out. It made me suspicious. And the only reason that it's added on at the bottom is because I had remembered it at the last second and didn't want to add it in in the top paragraph when I was explaining my reasons for voting people. I was simply being lazy

I was not trying to focus the spotlight anywhere. I was simply stating a reason why I was considering voting you. I just didn't present it like I should have.

Ape mentioned it in thread shortly before you did, I believe.  You'll forgive me if I get the impression you were using something he said to attempt to move the focus over to me from......you.

18 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I've got a reads list, but yes, I am hesitant to post more, because when I tried, I got jumped on for perpetuating false meta apparently.

I do have you, spoot, ctm, and jif as my,main town reads.  Some of you still suspect me,  it the reasoning behind it makes sense, and doesn't seem opportunistic

Not really, you were simply using offsite meta (and old, at that).  Leelou and I know that we suck playing as a team, so we stick to jokes on D1 with each other and avoid trying to "scumhunt" together.  When we are both town (or one of us is scum), it is much easier for us to scumhunt cohesively (even though one of us might be faking it).

My point here is that even if you want to bring offsite DM meta in, we are playing as though one of us is scum, or both are town.  I don't know yet about Leelou.  I'm suspicious enough to not clear her, but not suspicious enough to vote her.  For me as a townie, D1 is usually too early for me to get a comfortable read, and vice versa for her.  So to case either of us on D1 for "meta" is not even a good idea on DM, let alone JN.

That said, let's ignore that for now and you can just post whatever crosses your mind about the game. :-)

22 hours ago, Verbal said:

I'm unclear as to what's going on with Ape & Spoot right now.

22 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Nothing. Let's not change the topic, why don't you and Brett just keep going... we'll watch.

22 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm replacing CTM.

But, nice job with reflecting the focus away from you.

For Spoot's benefit.  You can clearly see the timing - just a handful of posts later, Spoot echoes the Ape.  I'm sure it was your own thought, though. ;-)

1 minute ago, Hallia said:

No, what I am referencing is when I have been on a scum team with her,  (and also you two together, if I recall correctly) and trying to make judgements based off of my experiences with playing with you both.

Probably better to judge how we play on this site and in this game.  Just my advice, take it or leave it, of course.

When I posted that, that was the only real gameplay that was going on at the moment.  The rest was fluff.  Most of the arguments afterwards have been with regards to that as well.  What would you like me to talk about?

There is loads to talk about. How about CTM, Brett, Ape, Spoot? 80, any solid reason for voting him? 

I said when I posted the initial post.  There is lots now, and I was simply asking Verb what he wanted me to talk about.  I voted 80 for his reasoning with regards to me,and subsequent gameplay.

Okay, and the other players in the game? This really shouldn't have to be coaxed out of you. 

31 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Ape mentioned it in thread shortly before you did, I believe.  You'll forgive me if I get the impression you were using something he said to attempt to move the focus over to me from......you.

I was responding as I was catching up, so I didn't read Ape's post before I posted. We both independently came to the same conclusion.

Archived