Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I dunno. I'd feel more confident if I looked over their posts but I don't have the energy to do it now. It's late.

I don't think it matters a ton and if 3 scum, we're after a needle In a hay stack anyway 

1 hour ago, AVM said:

1 shot Vig. Part of the reason I was playing out the doc bit in my head -- if I wasn't sure I could shoot at one, and the only way they die is if they're lying.

You had a bullet and didn't use it on Jif night 1? I thought we were friends 

1 hour ago, AVM said:

1 shot Vig. Part of the reason I was playing out the doc bit in my head -- if I wasn't sure I could shoot at one, and the only way they die is if they're lying.

Cool.. Who would you rather shoot tonight 80 or Spoot?

We'll lynch the other one, vet you and hopefully Nyn survives to investigate me i guess

18 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Jesus how did CTM get in a position to puppet the town like this??? Now he is directing a vig shot?

By asking which unknown he'd preferred to shoot, which also vets himself?

That is puppetting?

Lol. I'm so in your head 

I'll glad listen to a different plan from nyn or jif.  your play has been grotesque and if not for Nyn clearing you, you'd be swinging from a limb already

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

By asking which unknown he'd preferred to shoot, which also vets himself?

That is puppetting?

Lol. I'm so in your head 

I'll glad listen to a different plan from nyn or jif.  your play has been grotesque and if not for Nyn clearing you, you'd be swinging from a limb already

Honestly if you are town then you need to slow your role. You have already lined up the next 3 deaths in this game and are willing to not kill the vig if he'll kill who you want. The only people here who can get away with that sh*t are Jif and Nyn. The way your out in front leading town like you're mod confirmed isn't helping.

And trying to play it all off as my paranoia and not consider that anything I'm saying has merit isn't helping.

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Honestly if you are town then you need to slow your role. You have already lined up the next 3 deaths in this game and are willing to not kill the vig if he'll kill who you want. The only people here who can get away with that sh*t are Jif and Nyn. The way your out in front leading town like you're mod confirmed isn't helping.

And trying to play it all off as my paranoia and not consider that anything I'm saying has merit isn't helping.

I don't really give a sh*t if I'm spooking you. I'm advocating mafia 101 and would be surprised if anyone but you disagreed

Why would we kill the vig who can vet himself tonight? Do you have a good reason?

Why would we have the vig shoot anyone other then an unknown?  You want him to shoot Lily who the cop has cleared? If we're going down that path, I think most would advocate shooting you.

Why not work with the more likely scenarios before putting the tinfoil hat on?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I don't really give a sh*t if I'm spooking you. I'm advocating mafia 101 and would be surprised if anyone but you disagreed

Why would we kill the vig who can vet himself tonight? Do you have a good reason?

Why would we have the vig shoot anyone other then an unknown?  You want him to shoot Lily who the cop has cleared? If we're going down that path, I think most would advocate shooting you.

Why not work with the more likely scenarios before putting the tinfoil hat on?

What makes Spoot a more likely scenario than you? That he thought he had a gotcha moment with Ballin? You've done worse

35 minutes ago, CTM said:

Cool.. Who would you rather shoot tonight 80 or Spoot?

We'll lynch the other one, vet you and hopefully Nyn survives to investigate me i guess

I feel good about 80, so between the two probably Spoot.  I don't think Crush cares and was just doing Lizzie a solid...not sure I'd say that clears him as town, but meh.  He's the other I'd want to consider, but I don't really like that...with his activity and a big lead the right play is to look at the bigger candidates.

34 minutes ago, CTM said:

unvote

will vote for whome ever AVM doesn't want to shoot out of 80/Spoot :)

29 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Jesus how did CTM get in a position to puppet the town like this??? Now he is directing a vig shot?

Generally I'm not a fan of the "let the town decide who I shoot" mindset, and I wouldn't exactly want to do that here...but scum are vastly outnumbered at this point.  Usually when we've seen those scenarios it's earlier in the game with a lot more potential scum alive -- so a lot less potential for manipulation in this scenario.

I don't think CTM should be able to puppet the shot, but we're now in a scenario where a shot does't have to be saved to turn the tides.  So it should be discussed, at least.

27 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

What makes Spoot a more likely scenario than you? That he thought he had a gotcha moment with Ballin? You've done worse

Well for 1) i know I'm town, for 2) Jif and Nyn are pretty solid on me

Finally i suggested  we lynch one of spoot/80, and avm shoots the other. This vets AVM as a vig (i don't see a 1 shot third party). Then Nyn can inv me

If we still have a game going on at that point, then it's pretty much a wide open game again and time for tinfoil hats..  

1) Me, you or Lil could be godfather.

2) AVM could be some kind of third party

3) Nyn could be fake claiming Cop

4) Jif fake claiming doc

It'll be your wheelhouse!!! but there is no reason to look there while the far more likely scenario exists that one of avm/spoot/80 is scum

23 minutes ago, AVM said:

I feel good about 80, so between the two probably Spoot.  I don't think Crush cares and was just doing Lizzie a solid...not sure I'd say that clears him as town, but meh.  He's the other I'd want to consider, but I don't really like that...with his activity and a big lead the right play is to look at the bigger candidates.

Generally I'm not a fan of the "let the town decide who I shoot" mindset, and I wouldn't exactly want to do that here...but scum are vastly outnumbered at this point.  Usually when we've seen those scenarios it's earlier in the game with a lot more potential scum alive -- so a lot less potential for manipulation in this scenario.

I don't think CTM should be able to puppet the shot, but we're now in a scenario where a shot does't have to be saved to turn the tides.  So it should be discussed, at least.

Well dude you want to vet yourself? I'd suggest doing it by town friendly means, that is help to eliminate the biggest suspects. if you really want to take a shot at me or someone nyn cleared obviously you could but I'm not sure how cooperative that would be. Your role though.

You don't want to shoot 80 though. So i am going to vote 80 and you can hopefully shoot spoot tonight or if not good luck

unvote

vote 80

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just got home and caught up. Seems pretty simple here. Shoot me, lynch Spoot, or vice versa. We have a huge numbers edge. I'm cool with that.

if Spoot isn't scum, start testing out the Godfather theory.

very townie post.. would rather lynch spoot

Archived