Pussy Power

Lizard King

37 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Yo guys just got home. I had an all day event with our regional and I just got an offer to join a team as a portfolio manager so I apologize for being gone all day. I have to eat, say hi to wife and walk the dog. I look forward to the 100 posts I missed and a clearly wasted AVM which should be chaotic and wonderful. 

Spoot, Siamese but morphed to Cheshire Cat who sleeps for two straight days, vanilla town, was dead!

submit your NA within 14 hours aka 9am est

so does this mean scum put spoot to sleep?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to share this thought for later in the game. Basically now that AVM claimed vig I'm feeling sorta iffy about balance. I mean, it's a Lizzie game so anything is possible... but if AVM vets himself and we're packing 3 PRs? I find it hard to believe that scum would only have a roleblocker. Keep that in mind for later on. I know that Brett has been going on and on and oooooooooooon about a gf. But I feel like it only became an actual concern when AVM made his claim. 

You guys are hysterical. Whenever I speak my mind I'm either an Apette following Ape around or I'm I'm holding CTM's hand while parroting him. God forbid I have my own independent thoughts  lmfao

PIGS! :P 

22 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You guys are hysterical. Whenever I speak my mind I'm either an Apette following Ape around or I'm I'm holding CTM's hand while parroting him. God forbid I have my own independent thoughts  lmfao

PIGS! :P 

I don't think Brett can be considered one of "you guys"

On 3/1/2016 at 2:59 AM, Integrity28 said:

You already saw it.

I'm the Doc

On 3/1/2016 at 2:59 AM, The Crusher said:

Vote ballin

On 3/1/2016 at 2:59 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote Ballin

------Deadline ------

On 3/1/2016 at 3:00 AM, The Crusher said:

unvote vote ape

On 3/1/2016 at 3:00 AM, The Crusher said:

oops haha.   Didn't CTM voted

So I've been reading back to D1 EoD and it seems like the VC I quoted a couple of time is incorrect. I'm surprised 80 and Crusher didn't correct me. Well I'm less surprised about Crusher...lol... but still.

The VC from D1 EoD I quoted shows 80 was on Ape... but from what I see, 80 changed to Ballin like a minute before deadline. And Crusher voted Ballin as well (also a minute before deadine). He unvoted and voted Ape after the deadline.... And the votes shifted to Ballin roughly at the same time as Ape claimed. Not sure if it's feasible to assume that they saw it or not before they cast their vote to Ballin because all three posts were at 2:59 am (that's my time... a minute before deadline). 

22 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

A god damn miracle 

that you had a coherent thought?

:)

I legit forgot to mention 80, but as soon as Nyn revealed I agreed with you that Lily should be first up for death

12 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

------Deadline ------

So I've been reading back to D1 EoD and it seems like the VC I quoted a couple of time is incorrect. I'm surprised 80 and Crusher didn't correct me. Well I'm less surprised about Crusher...lol... but still.

The VC from D1 EoD I quoted shows 80 was on Ape... but from what I see, 80 changed to Ballin like a minute before deadline. And Crusher voted Ballin as well (also a minute before deadine). He unvoted and voted Ape after the deadline.... And the votes shifted to Ballin roughly at the same time as Ape claimed. Not sure if it's feasible to assume that they saw it or not before they cast their vote to Ballin because all three posts were at 2:59 am (that's my time... a minute before deadline). 

Cool story. Tell me again...but...slower.

Anyways, actual VC at D1 EoD if I'm not mistaken:

FINAL Vote Count

Ballin (6) - AVM, Brett, Ape, Spoot, Crusher, 80

Ape (5) – Nyn, Lily, Hess, Ballin, JiF

CTM (1) – CTM

So.... if Lily is scum that means both her and Hess got on Ape's train relatively early and sat pretty while their roled scummate was in a close race with a potential town PR. The other scenario is that a scummate was giving Ape a hand in trying to tip the lynch in Ballin's direction. Doubly so because Ballin was obviously a point of interest to them. They would prefer to lynch him than have to NK him. Especially if he could potentially be a self protecting doc. Do you feel me? 

I still maintain that the last scum was on Ballin's train. I just quoted an inaccurate VC... which is why I didn't consider 80 or Crusher that closely. In the inaccurate VC I quoted, Crusher was marked as not voting and 80 was marked as voting Ape.

To summarize... I'd rather Crusher/80 vigged than Lily, personally.

I think 80 prolly looks more suspect than Crusher. Crusher could have just shown at deadline to help consolidate. Where's 80 switched his vote right after Crusher voted Ballin. Again.... timestamps are VERY close so it's hard to say what they see or didn't see.... but I kinda wonder what prompted the shift from Ape to Ballin.

Care to shed some light on that, 80?

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just got home.

Nyn, I switched to Ballin right after Ape claimed Doc. I didn't know what the vote count was at the time.

When D2 started.... you were the first one who voted Ape. Before JiF even showed and later fessed up to counterclaiming him. Why did you believe the claim at EoD1...enough to switch your vote.... but suddenly felt it was bogus at the beginning of D2?   I get that Hess' flip was new information in between. But you waltzed in SO SURE Ape was scum just because Hess tends to bus?  eh. I'd still think his claim should have given you a bit more pause. It did on EOD1.

it's almost 4 am... ugh. So much for an early night >.>

Make sure that when AVM shows that he states what he's gonna be doing. I'll be back when I get up. Need my beauty sleep :P 

Goodnight!

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

When D2 started.... you were the first one who voted Ape. Before JiF even showed and later fessed up to counterclaiming him. Why did you believe the claim at EoD1...enough to switch your vote.... but suddenly felt it was bogus at the beginning of D2?   I get that Hess' flip was new information in between. But you waltzed in SO SURE Ape was scum just because Hess tends to bus?  eh. I'd still think his claim should have given you a bit more pause. It did on EOD1.

We were in a panic state and I thought Ballin was hiding a power role. Once Ape claimed I had to accept it in the moment and switch. Only upon reflection, when there was time to think, did it become clear Ape was a liar.

Archived