Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, no psls said:

I'm tired of Lily crying : unvote vote LILY

Dumb reason considering I wasn't crying, but was asking for clarification. 

Spoot, so you're basically voting me based on everyone else's reasons? Good to know. 

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, I love the enthusiasm. I really do. But I don't really agree with the objectification of Leelou and Nyn. Random sluts on the internet, that I don't give a sh*t about, in their sexy and revealing clothes? Sure. Our own resident ladies on Jetnation? No. A little jab here and there is fine, and I feel you've really taken to the spirit of the early game (the same spirit that I carry with me throughout the whole game), but your trolling has sort of gone of the rails. Spread it around a bit. Don't rail on just one or two. Objectify JiF, he's a beautiful, young woman. Verb, too (we think; perhaps; no one really knows for sure, except for maybe Leelou.) Hell, my avatar is a beaver. Roll with that. The insults that we throw back and forth at each other aren't meant to hurt or be personal, they're meant to be playful. So when someone says that they've had enough, maybe it's time to lay off a bit. And Leelou has made it clear that she's had enough. You're broaching the limits of the spirit of the game. People here respect each other (except for Brett; nobody respects Brett). But by all means, you've been immensely entertaining so far, and I don't want you to leave. Just broaden your goofing around. You don't have to try hard to impress anyone here or to fit in; you've made your mark already.

Oh, and repped for the chick in the shorts.

<3 you, Brett!

My disciple.

37 minutes ago, Lily said:

Dumb reason considering I wasn't crying, but was asking for clarification. 

Spoot, so you're basically voting me based on everyone else's reasons? Good to know. 

Basically. Though it's not my fault that everyone is seeing the same reasons.

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Basically. Though it's not my fault that everyone is seeing the same reasons.

It's odd that you saw these "reasons" so much later than the others did. It's as if you decided to jump on the easy train. I don't like the timing of your vote. 

CTM's vote I get. He doesn't want me to fool him again. The rest of you, not so much. Especially Verb, because he can read me, and you because of the timing. 

And then there's no penis. Don't like that vote, either. But then I haven't liked his play all game, if you can call it play. 

The vote that stinks the most to me is Spoot. 

Vote Spoot 

17 minutes ago, Lily said:

It's odd that you saw these "reasons" so much later than the others did. It's as if you decided to jump on the easy train. I don't like the timing of your vote. 

CTM's vote I get. He doesn't want me to fool him again. The rest of you, not so much. Especially Verb, because he can read me, and you because of the timing. 

Don't get me wrong. I saw that as soon as I read it. I just didn't vote you then. Now I am. To be honest, I should've just voted you as soon as I got caught up, but I normally wait until there's momentum first.

I think Lily is town. 

FOS the people going after her as low-hanging fruit early on. She always drops awful sounding statements that look bad on paper, but those aren't her scum tells. Her scum tells are denials of logic, not following the game, and not naturally framing her view of the game from a townie stance. I think she's doing that now.

I'm leaning Ballin, Lily and Hess as town, with me.

I don't think I'll vote Leelou today, but I'll continue to rip her for every illogical bit she farts out of her face.

I think Crusher, CTM, Pac and to a lesser extent JIF are avoiding the game. Not incriminating, but not helpful.

Decker, PeenSmalls, Spoot have been utterly useless so far. AVM is only posting when I lobby for others to vote him, and when he doesn't it's a combination of pants-wetting and false-bravado. 

Basically, we've got at least 7-8 players not doing sh*t, which forces the action towards the contributors, which in turn ****s up the odds of lynching scum.

I say you pukes vote for AVM, and at least let me vet my suspicion. This jerking off around Leelou, Lily and the first game-related posts of the game is bush league. 

46 minutes ago, Lily said:

And then there's no penis. Don't like that vote, either. But then I haven't liked his play all game, if you can call it play. 

The vote that stinks the most to me is Spoot. 

Vote Spoot 

WAA ! WAA ! WAA !

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Don't get me wrong. I saw that as soon as I read it. I just didn't vote you then. Now I am. To be honest, I should've just voted you as soon as I got caught up, but I normally wait until there's momentum first.

I guess you can see how that looks bad?

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I think Lily is town. 

FOS the people going after her as low-hanging fruit early on. She always drops awful sounding statements that look bad on paper, but those aren't her scum tells. Her scum tells are denials of logic, not following the game, and not naturally framing her view of the game from a townie stance. I think she's doing that now.

I'm leaning Ballin, Lily and Hess as town, with me.

I don't think I'll vote Leelou today, but I'll continue to rip her for every illogical bit she farts out of her face.

I think Crusher, CTM, Pac and to a lesser extent JIF are avoiding the game. Not incriminating, but not helpful.

Decker, PeenSmalls, Spoot have been utterly useless so far. AVM is only posting when I lobby for others to vote him, and when he doesn't it's a combination of pants-wetting and false-bravado. 

Basically, we've got at least 7-8 players not doing sh*t, which forces the action towards the contributors, which in turn ****s up the odds of lynching scum.

I say you pukes vote for AVM, and at least let me vet my suspicion. This jerking off around Leelou, Lily and the first game-related posts of the game is bush league. 

The way I see it AVM always kinda ****s around in the beginning and doesn't really take much seriously. Can't say that I see that as suspicious. And I'm not about to vote him purely based off of your meta on him.

Official Vote Count

Lily (5) - CTM, Verbal, Leelou, Spoot, No Penis

AVM (3) - Ape, JiF, decker

Spoot (2) - Brett, Lily

Ballin (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (2) - Pac, Ballin

With 15 Alive it takes 8 dumbasses to lynch.

DEADLINE:  TUESDAY, 3 PM EST

Archived