Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, StraightCash said:

From Spoot, so did Crusher submit or did Spoot?

This whole story stinks

I did. But it was after Crusher gave the 100% okay. All I think JiF means is that I wouldn't have submitted an action without first consulting with both of them, but in the end it was my call.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Lynching Spoot unties the knot.

It tells us more about you, Crusher, Brett, Lily and Decker. It also helps make Leelou more informed in her protection. If the truth about Spoot didn't resolve so much of the game, then I wouldn't advocate for it right now. Reality is, in these circumstances, Spoot's flip is going to set the town up to rip scum... no matter how he flips, and because of that, it's the best play to make.

You also don't know anything for a fact. You know what the mod wrote in your QT. He could easily be lying to you both, which is exactly what you'll both claim if he flips scum.

UNless Spoot and Brett are scum mates, don't we know that spoot is either town watcher or scum who tried to kill leelou?

If we lynch jif (or crusher) and he's scum, then spoot is almost certainly scum imo. No?

I prefer to lynch spoot i think, but it's cause crusher and jif don't want us to, not because I think it tells us anything more or less about the mason team and brett

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I did. But it was after Crusher gave the 100% okay. All I think JiF means is that I wouldn't have submitted an action without first consulting with both of them, but in the end it was my call.

I honestly thought Crusher did.  lol.  But I reread and it was you.  

And yes, he did it without consulting with us. 

Like I said, the only good to come of it was that we know scum didnt try shooting Leelou.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm assuming you got no result on your watch?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I honestly thought Crusher did.  lol.  But I reread and it was you.  

And yes, he did it without consulting with us. 

Like I said, the only good to come of it was that we know scum didnt try shooting Leelou.

i wonder if ya'all reacted that way when brett made his post at start of day. Hold

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

UNless Spoot and Brett are scum mates, don't we know that spoot is either town watcher or scum who tried to kill leelou?

If we lynch jif (or crusher) and he's scum, then spoot is almost certainly scum imo. No?

I prefer to lynch spoot i think, but it's cause crusher and jif don't want us to, not because I think it tells us anything more or less about the mason team and brett

So, you don't agree that if Crusher, JIF and Spoot end up not being masons, that Lily and Decker become as close to vetted at masons as we could ask for?

You don't agree that if there's a scum watcher, then there's probably a town tracker - like almost every setup deploys these two roles to juxtapose each other?

I don't think those are leaps in logic at all. I think if you blow up a big fat lie, then you can extrapolate quite a bit of logical conclusions.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

What?

How the Hell does this make sense?

If you are a town power, then scum would want you dead. You guys have been so sloppy that scum could put you on blast and basically blame you dopes for being a hot mess for voting you, meaning they have a built-in excuse for voting you.

45 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Totally agree.

Lynch from Spoot. Gain immediate insight on what to do with JIF, Crusher, Lily and Decker. You don't get many lynches that are that immediately informative. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Spoot is the lynch to make, becuase if he flips scum watcher, then it actually makes your town tracker reveal that much more believable... because usually that's how those roles are juxtaposed with each other.

So out of the three possible scum, you want to lynch the one that is possible town PR.

Logical. ^Remember this everyone.

42 minutes ago, CTM said:

i think spoot is the one to lynch simply because jif and crusher don't want us to, why? I'm not sure

Because I'm a Town PR, dingus. ^Remember this guy, too.

23 hours ago, JiF said:

Yep.  And that post was tardville, there are literally 20 things that could have happened last night and there is no order of probability.

What it looked like was a classic scum tell right after the night phase with the "jeez guys, why would scum do that"  - now let me throw out wild theories.

I'm down for him or AVM.

this is it from jif.. crusher didn't mention and spooch was more focused on the hallia death and whether it was vig or sk

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

So out of the three possible scum, you want to lynch the one that is possible town PR.

Yes, because in this unique circumstance, we have a tracker and watcher revealed, these roles are often juxtaposed as 1 scum and 1 town ... and the doc is out in the open. 

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, you don't agree that if Crusher, JIF and Spoot end up not being masons, that Lily and Decker become as close to vetted at masons as we could ask for?

You don't agree that if there's a scum watcher, then there's probably a town tracker - like almost every setup deploys these two roles to juxtapose each other?

I don't think those are leaps in logic at all. I think if you blow up a big fat lie, then you can extrapolate quite a bit of logical conclusions.

What i don't agree with is how killing spoot gets us there and killing jig doesn't

explain to me how brett knew spoot was at Leelou's if he's not some kind of tracker?

unvote

for now

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

you shouldn't be fear mongering at this point

I am voting you cause crusher doesn't want us too. I'm worried you have some kind of important role that they don't want to lose

Just now, CTM said:

What i don't agree with is how killing spoot gets us there and killing jig doesn't

explain to me how brett knew spoot was at Leelou's if he's not some kind of tracker?

unvote

for now

I don't doubt that Brett is tracker. It comes down to alignments. I've seen ONE game where tracker and watcher were both townies... every other game has one on each team. 

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If you are a town power, then scum would want you dead. You guys have been so sloppy that scum could put you on blast and basically blame you dopes for being a hot mess for voting you, meaning they have a built-in excuse for voting you.

And you don't think that scum is already voting me??

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I don't doubt that Brett is tracker. It comes down to alignments. I've seen ONE game where tracker and watcher were both townies... every other game has one on each team. 

fair enough, what i am saying however is that if Jif is town.. then it's likely that spoot is too, no? (and also that Decker and Lily aren't)

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

you shouldn't be fear mongering at this point

I am voting you cause crusher doesn't want us too. I'm worried you have some kind of important role that they don't want to lose

I'm getting in the last word before I die. My way of trying to help Town, before I go.

Man, I hate to do this, but I believe the mason claims, because our team also has a power role. It's unbalanced, true, but it fits with what I know. 

Brett is lying. I'm the tracker. 

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

And you don't think that scum is already voting me??

No, I think you're scum, so I don't think they are voting you right now.

If you were town, I think you'd be lynched already. 

Just now, Lily said:

Man, I hate to do this, but I believe the mason claims, because our team also has a power role. It's unbalanced, true, but it fits with what I know. 

Brett is lying. I'm the tracker. 

hahaha omfg

this is great

Archived