Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CTM said:

my gut is saying to stay the course, vet the unlikely 3 man mason team and then go from there.

If team jif is scum, we have to assume 2 trackers created by bastard mod for lulz

If team jif is town, we deal with brett/lilly tomorrow

seriously though a PR on a mason team is very powerful thing, the entire team survives to reveal results if one is NK'd

I could get behind this, I guess, but not lynching the PR. Jif or Crusher. 

On 3/30/2016 at 2:45 PM, StraightCash said:

So dealing with a scum team and 3rd party it looks like.

So my first thought is that scum took a shot at Leelou... But thinking about that doesn't make very much sense because why would they test her claim on N1, when she had no reason not to protect herself.

Either 4 things happened, in order of most likely to least likely

1) someone had a BPV

2) Scum was blocked some other way

3) Leelou is lying, scum shot at actual doc

4) Scum shot at Leelou

This is Brett's first post after the death scene.  Supposedly, he tracked Spoot to Leelou.

If that's the case, why would the most likely thing to happen from his perspective be:

4.  Scum shot at Leelou.

?????????????

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

I agree, let's stay the course. Not sure why Lily had to throw this out today and not tomorrow, except that it entirely derailed Spoot

Because I'd rather lynch you, and it was amusing to throw it into this mess.

Just now, JiF said:

This is Brett's first post after the death scene.  Supposedly, he tracked Spoot to Leelou.

If that's the case, why would the most likely thing to happen from his perspective be:

4.  Scum shot at Leelou.

?????????????

Asked and answered already, go back to my posts this morning

Would two scum teams, with 3 members each make sense for a 15 person game?

JIF, Crusher, Spoot?

Lily, Pac, Decker?

Is the town just the patsy here and the real game is between two scum teams?

This would explain why scum died last night, team A shot at team B.

23 hours ago, StraightCash said:

This is also ridiculous because I don't even know what you mean by saying process of elimination = Brett

you are making a bunch of assumptions, 1 that you think there had to be scum on Lily's train, and 2 that you buy the mason claim. 

Also you can't really analyze Lily's train like that. We both moved over to hammer Verbal but were ninjad by Spoot

Regardless, vote Spoot, I thought he was scummy earlier, and I think Ape exposed him about holding off on making a voting decision until it was close enough that he could use consolidation as an excuse

But then votes him...

2 minutes ago, Lily said:

Because I'd rather lynch you, and it was amusing to throw it into this mess.

100%

as an aside this has been a good mafia seasons thus far outside of pussy power's ending 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

JIF, Crusher, Spoot?

Lily, Pac, Decker?

This would explain why scum died last night, team A shot at team B.

Would explain scum dying

Would not explain both scum teams independently claiming masons though.. lol

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

JIF, Crusher, Spoot?

Lily, Pac, Decker?

What if there is 1 scum on each of the teams? Spoot, Lily, ... , Pac?

Lily through out the tracker claim with no purpose other than trying to stop spoots train and get me lynched instead

Just now, StraightCash said:

Lily through out the tracker claim with no purpose other than trying to stop spoots train and get me lynched instead

You got two of the three reasons. The other is because it's true. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Would explain scum dying

Would not explain both scum teams independently claiming masons though.. lol

True... so what are we doing, stay the course and lynch spoot? or JIF?

I'm more inclined to throw out everything that has blown up today, and just go back to my gut read on Brett... and kill him.

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

I noticed just now that you named both of the PRs. Scummy.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Not very convicted for someone who tracked someone to the Doc.

why are you wasting time trying to discredit my claim? I TRACKED SPOOT TO LEELOU.... Unless you think I threw some darts on a board, ended up being the luckiest ******* person in the world... That still wouldn't explain why I came out voting Spoot!!! And continued to call him scum even when arguing with Ape

On 3/30/2016 at 2:43 PM, Lily said:

My original plan was to vote for NoPenis today. Now I have to rethink.

On 3/30/2016 at 3:22 PM, Lily said:

Was this Ballin's last post? I'm going to go check, but I'm thinking some pressure here might be in order to prod him into activity. 

On 3/30/2016 at 3:30 PM, Lily said:

I can't figure out how to search, but I think that's Ballin's last post. I'm not the most techno savvy person around here. 

21 hours ago, Lily said:

Ballin, I see you joined us again. Do you have any thoughts as to who might be scum? Or any other thoughts about the game? I know you're behind, but you might have something. 

Lily - post death scene.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

True... so what are we doing, stay the course and lynch spoot? or JIF?

I'm more inclined to throw out everything that has blown up today, and just go back to my gut read on Brett... and kill him.

That would be easier if jif/crusher/spoot didn't completely bungle thier reveal. I mean seriously it reads like they were making it up as they were going along

Just now, StraightCash said:

Lily and Spoot are up to something, Spoot gets to L1 and Lily comes out of nowhere and completely derails the train. We need to get refocused here

I have no idea what the **** she's doing. It was a weird time to throw that out. It smells.

unvote, vote spoot

**** it. the longer this goes on, the more ****ed up it gets... town can afford a mistake here, even though this doesn't really feel like one... the game has only lost one player, and it was scum... we're in good shape to call a bluff or two

23 minutes ago, Lily said:

Man, I hate to do this, but I believe the mason claims, because our team also has a power role. It's unbalanced, true, but it fits with what I know. 

Brett is lying. I'm the tracker. 

lmao awesome unvote

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

There's literally no reason for Lily to do that there as scum, is there?

If, as scum, she said nothing and let Spoot die and he flipped town...it was already being discussed that Brett and Lily/Decker were the next in line.  So best case scenario...she makes it two more days if we went Brett-Lily?

Does bussing even make sense here?  Spoot was looking like the heavy favorite, L-1 or L-2...there is at least one town investigative role so they couldn't feel like they could take Spoot out tonight and coast, I'd think.  So I don't think so?

I don't ****in know...agree, can't see her making that move as scum.

26 minutes ago, CTM said:

she said a power role i believe.. which implies 1.. but fair i guess

Do you recall where this is?  Lily has said VT a few times and I thought she did too

25 minutes ago, Lily said:

I tracked AVM and he went nowhere. 

You can track me any time, Lils <3

21 minutes ago, CTM said:

my gut is saying to stay the course, vet the unlikely 3 man mason team and then go from there.

If team jif is scum, we have to assume 2 trackers created by bastard mod for lulz

If team jif is town, we deal with brett/lilly tomorrow

seriously though a PR on a mason team is very powerful thing, the entire team survives to reveal results if one is NK'd

Good point -- this would be doing so twice, as well.  

8 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Lily and Spoot are up to something, Spoot gets to L1 and Lily comes out of nowhere and completely derails the train. We need to get refocused here

Lily woke up and joined the game. I slept very late today. You're trying too hard. Your scum is showing. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Official D2 Vote Count

Spoot (4) - Brett, Leelou, JiF, Ape

Crusher (2) - Crusher, Hess

Brett (2) - Lily, Spoot

Not Voting (5) - decker, Calder, Ballin, CTM, AVM

With 13 alive it takes 7 dumbasses to lynch.

I unvoted

16 hours ago, Lily said:

Oh, and Brett? Thanks for convincing me you are scum. You don't hold up well under pressure. 

16 hours ago, Lily said:

Nope. You're scum. And I was here the whole time. I am getting tired of saying that. Nobody addressed me. If you were so concerned, why didn't you ask me something?

15 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Alright I'm going to get ready for bed, I have an early morning tomorrow but just in case everyone wants to lynch me before I can get on...

Spoot may want to explain why he visited Leelou last night. It's why he was my vote out of the gate today, and why there was only 1 NK last night, and it was scum. I was hoping I could get a lynch on him without having to reveal but that blew up in my face

I found this interesting...

Archived