Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

At this point, I'm content to lynch Spoot... if he's too stupid to use his role, then he's of no value whatsoever other than dying to break-up all the theories. 

^^Listen to the Ape guys, I need to be taught a lesson. I've been a bad beaver.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Calder said:

I dont understand the Ballin kill choice considering the PR claims that are out there. Makes me uneasy. Feels like typical scum team wants Ballins body eating up space alive.

My guess is scum took a bet on who I wouldn't protect to get a kill in.

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

FYI, if you are actually town... this is an absolutely horrible tactic to use. If the town is wrong about you when you get lynched, you should still trying to help them learn from making the mistake. Self-voting removes that. Town can't learn from your lynch when you roll-over.

Not a tactic, dude. Sincere apathy.

14 minutes ago, Leelou said:

My guess is scum took a bet on who I wouldn't protect to get a kill in.

Do you see any reason for killing myself, JiF or Spoot. To me it makes no sense.  We delivered Brett with the watch by spoot when you protected Decker.   I really would like to know what you think about it.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Do you see any reason for killing myself, JiF or Spoot. To me it makes no sense.  We delivered Brett with the watch by spoot when you protected Decker.   I really would like to know what you think about it.

Lily delivered Brett by counter claiming him. CTM was central to the shift from Spoot to Lily, because he declared that Spoot wouldn't self-vote as town.

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm out with my nephew and my sister. I'll post game thoughs when I get home in a few hours.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Lily delivered Brett by counter claiming him. What you, JIF and Spoot did was legitimize Brett's false claim with Spoot's claim. 

CTM declared that Spoot wouldn't self-vote as town, which is what got the Town Tracker lynched. So, if Spoot flips town, then we know CTM needs to be lynched - and it makes both you and JIF look more credible. At this point, lynching Spoot to clear you and JIF and pinpoint CTM as scum is worth the risk of losing a Watcher who forgets to put his action in.

Look at the numbers. We'd probably have 1-2 scum left to find, we'd have you and JIF semi-cleared. Leelou is uncountered. HUGE town advantage. 

So... what are you waiting for?

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Don't sign up again.

Yeah, I was thinking I shouldn't sign up for this one. I was excited at times, but not so much now. It's easy to get absorbed into this when I've got nothing else going on in my life. That's not the case so much this past week or so, so it kinda puts the importance of this game into perspective. Sorry if I'm ruining this game, but I don't like to pretend. This is not a slight on 80, or you, or anyone in this game. The game is fantastic and most people have been giving it their all. I just can't muster as much enthusiasm as I used to have for it. Perhaps it's because I have a PR and I can't **** around as much. Oh, well. I'll try and power through this, because I see how much you are invested in it, and I don't want to ruin it for you. After all, Ape...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/93/14/64/9314641e9751aa2b928d855ec4fda741.jpg

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I was thinking I shouldn't sign up for this one. I was excited at times, but not so much now. It's easy to get absorbed into this when I've got nothing else going on in my life. That's not the case so much this past week or so, so it kinda puts the importance of this game into perspective. Sorry if I'm ruining this game, but I don't like to pretend. This is not a slight on 80, or you, or anyone in this game. The game is fantastic and most people have been giving it their all. I just can't muster as much enthusiasm as I used to have for it. Perhaps it's because I have a PR and I can't **** around as much. Oh, well. I'll try and power through this, because I see how much you are invested in it, and I don't want to ruin it for you. After all, Ape...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/93/14/64/9314641e9751aa2b928d855ec4fda741.jpg

So... you've already pretty much ruined it. No matter what you say, we have to consider this a tactic... an emotionally pathetic one... but still a tactic, and because it's not really related to arguing points in the game, we have no choice but to look at it outside the spirit of game play. 

I'm not saying you are cheating, so don't fly off the handle (like some people have in the past), but this isn't exactly fair to us... we leave you alive, and if you, JIF and Crusher are scum and this helps you win... then that's bullsh*t.

And it's not just me that's invested here, so I'm not sure why you phrased it like that.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

So... you've already pretty much ruined it. No matter what you say, we have to consider this a tactic... an emotionally pathetic one... but still a tactic, and because it's not really related to arguing points in the game, we have no choice but to look at it outside the spirit of game play. 

I'm not saying you are cheating, so don't fly off the handle (like some people have in the past), but this isn't exactly fair to us... we leave you alive, and if you, JIF and Crusher are scum and this helps you win... then that's bullsh*t.

And it's not just me that's invested here, so I'm not sure why you phrased it like that.

1. Fair point. I'm still a strong lynch candidate, but I won't do it myself. Though, it's not like I wasn't a lynch candidate before I went all emo. My recent aggravations aren't the only--or initial--reason I'm on the chopping block.

2. I didn't think you meant I was cheating. I get it. If anything, I'm breaking my role and sh*tting on attempts to play. I'll concede to that.

3. No, it's not just you. I originally did mention others, but I changed it to you since you are the only one calling me out on it. I'm addressing you. Didn't mean to single you out, though. I will say that the only two people--in my opinion--who show as much serious conviction in this game as you are Leelou and Nyn. You don't really partake in the ****ery, which gives the impression that you take it more serious than others. Just my opinion. If I didn't respect you, I wouldn't be attempting right now to make amends for my sh*t play. I would've just ****ed off at your pressure.

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Lily delivered Brett by counter claiming him. What you, JIF and Spoot did was legitimize Brett's false claim with Spoot's claim. 

CTM declared that Spoot wouldn't self-vote as town, which is what got the Town Tracker lynched. So, if Spoot flips town, then we know CTM needs to be lynched - and it makes both you and JIF look more credible. At this point, lynching Spoot to clear you and JIF and pinpoint CTM as scum is worth the risk of losing a Watcher who forgets to put his action in.

Look at the numbers. We'd probably have 1-2 scum left to find, we'd have you and JIF semi-cleared. Leelou is uncountered. HUGE town advantage. 

So... what are you waiting for?

Other than 100% certainty that JiF, Spoot and I are a Town mason team with spoot being a PR.  Other than that nothing. Nothing at all.

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Is it wrong I dont want to give you your way just because its you?  Does that make me a cheater?

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

1. Fair point. I'm still a strong lynch candidate, but I won't do it myself. Though, it's not like I wasn't a lynch candidate before I went all emo. My recent aggravations aren't the only--or initial--reason I'm on the chopping block.

2. I didn't think you meant I was cheating. I get it. If anything, I'm breaking my role and sh*tting on attempts to play. I'll concede to that.

3. No, it's not just you. I originally did mention others, but I changed it to you since you are the only one calling me out on it. I'm addressing you. Didn't mean to single you out, though. I will say that the only two people--in my opinion--who show as much serious conviction in this game as you are Leelou and Nyn. You don't really partake in the ****ery, which gives the impression that you take it more serious than others. Just my opinion. If I didn't respect you, I wouldn't be attempting right now to make amends for my sh*t play. I would've just ****ed off at your pressure.

No, I'm all about the goofing around - I just happen to be equally adept at goofing on people and giving as best and effort in gameplay as I can. 

Either way, you introduced an emo wifom. Not the first we've seen. We don't need to keep talking about it... I'm hugely disappointed in you... but let's keep playing. How about the logic of lynching you to vet JIF and Crusher, and catch CTM?

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Oh shut up dude. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Is it wrong I dont want to give you your way just because its you?  Does that make me a cheater?

I'm catching a lot of animosity from you this game, like more than I can ever recall in the past. 

Maybe I should lose my sh*t and quit the site "forever", get everyone to profess their love for me, then come back in a week??? 

:P

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

No, I'm all about the goofing around - I just happen to be equally adept at goofing on people and giving as best and effort in gameplay as I can. 

Either way, you introduced an emo wifom. Not the first we've seen. We don't need to keep talking about it... I'm hugely disappointed in you... but let's keep playing. How about the logic of lynching you to vet JIF and Crusher, and catch CTM?

Agreed. Let's move on.

I disagree with the logic of lynching a potential PR to vet two non PRs, but I'm not sure about CTM. Let me try to follow your logic on that one. CTM essentially defended me when I was close to being lynched, thus the attention moved to Lily who ended up flipping Town PR. So if I flip Town, then that would show that CTM is scum? Is that evaluation correct? Because I don't see the logic there.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Agreed. Let's move on.

I disagree with the logic of lynching a potential PR to vet two non PRs, but I'm not sure about CTM. Let me try to follow your logic on that one. CTM essentially defended me when I was close to being lynched, thus the attention moved to Lily who ended up flipping Town PR. So if I flip Town, then that would show that CTM is scum? Is that evaluation correct? Because I don't see the logic there.

Sneaky ****er. 

Yes, I was seeing if I could trip you up. It's broken logic.

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

He has a point. If I can't give an honest effort, I shouldn't be playing. Just like no psls, except I'm not that much of a dick.

OMG dude. You are simply emoing because this game can be frustrating. We all do it.  Hell I destroyed Nolders game because I was being a big fat bitch.  Ape has done it, everybody has done it.  If you really are done playing then vote yourself and I will vote you.  Dont want to because it will just make everybody say more dumb sh*t but for you I could do it.  I want to see you fight it out.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm catching a lot of animosity from you this game, like more than I can ever recall in the past. 

Maybe I should lose my sh*t and quit the site "forever", get everyone to profess their love for me, then come back in a week??? 

:P

LOL.  I will just accept that and smile.  Nothing to be said, 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

OMG dude. You are simply emoing because this game can be frustrating. We all do it.  Hell I destroyed Nolders game because I was being a big fat bitch.  Ape has done it, everybody has done it.  If you really are done playing then vote yourself and I will vote you.  Dont want to because it will just make everybody say more dumb sh*t but for you I could do it.  I want to see you fight it out.

Yeah, coulda been my frustration, too. I'm gonna try and fight it out and do all I can to help Town, even if I'm the lynch today.

Archived