Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Seriously 

how come they could submit for Spoot one night but not last night 

all 3 missed this?

this doesn't necessarily reflect alignment but I'm willing to bet it's something with set up that although I may not understand I don't like. 

A restriction or internal battle within the group I don't know but nothing is clicking they're town or all town I don't know.

Because they didn't. I never said they did. For three guys that love each other so much the communication between us is horrible.

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ok my bad. It's still a hot mess.

Agreed, but Calder really hasn't done much so far this game, I really can't remember much from AVM and CTM chirps in every so often. Do you feel they are all town? 

Just now, HessStation said:

I thought you confused your role the day of Lily's lynch as well?

I think that's the one I'm thinking of. It was quoted a couple pages ago. When was the other time? I simply may have forgotten that I'd forgotten.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Keeps? How many times? I only remember once. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think he's counting the fact that the other idiots go it wrong too.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Because they didn't. I never said they did. For three guys that love each other so much the communication between us is horrible.

Yes.

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Agreed, but Calder really hasn't done much so far this game, I really can't remember much from AVM and CTM chirps in every so often. Do you feel they are all town? 

Deep breathe ehh I'll say it fast feel better about CTM than the other two.

was voting Calder

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

Calder is null.

AVM avoided me D1, but engaged JIF and cut him down handily. Since then, he's been posting oddball things like "wan't wombat's friend named fog?" and dumb sh*t like that.

CTM was playing a pretty hands-on role for town guidance. Now he's gone, but the things that stick out to me are him calling Crusher a bomb, helping Brett when I was after him, shifting the lynch from Spoot to Lily. Been trying to figure the motives attached to the last one... not sure it's a tell, so to speak.

I look at it like this though:

• if the mason trio is town, then CTM, AVM and Calder are scum
  • if the mason trio is mixed, then I'd guess Crusher, CTM, AVM are scum
  • if there is no mason trio, then all 3 of them are scum and all we're doing is wifom'ing this into a situation that makes them think they are playing well

All of those scenarios require vetting whether or not they are masons at all. 

I think Crusher's martyr act, and the related chirp from CTM that Crusher is a bomb, make Crusher the most likely to be scum in the group. If he's not, then he should be happy we picked him to lynch so we could vet the other two nincompoops.

Vote Crusher

I will also say this, Crusher hit some scum tells already for me. AVM and CTM too. If I were playing purely by my gut, I'd just follow it. I'm trying to consider the logic of the situations we've been presented with too though... 

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, probably. I did also make the same mistake in the QT once.

Are you willing to vote Crusher in order to vet yourself and JIF?

The 3 of you have gone all-in on defending yourselves, another part of how bad you've played if town, so nobody has a clue who each of you actually think is scum. 

How about it? You want to scum hunt a little?

Also, here is the level to which JIF, Crusher and Spoot are stupid and or lying.

He's a Watcher with mason partners that get to see his results in the QT directly from the mod.

If that's the case, given that Spoot is supposedly a town power role, he should be watching himself, so that if scum NK's him, his mason partners see the result. Even if the result wouldn't be shared, if Leelou protected him, he'd live and see that Leelou and scum targeted him.

Nothing adds up about anything they are saying or doing.

Just now, Calder said:

So you buy that the 2nd mason team of three can be legit? 

I can see a second mason team, not sure if all 3 are town yet. I also think that it's too similar to the other team and that JiF et al mentioned the team w/a PR before Lily did. I'd be more doubting it if they were copying them. That is not a normal thing. What I find weird though is scum does not seem to have an rb, or if they do they haven't used it on me yet. 

I buy that you only seem to show up when you are mentioned. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Are you willing to vote Crusher in order to vet yourself and JIF?

The 3 of you have gone all-in on defending yourselves, another part of how bad you've played if town, so nobody has a clue who each of you actually think is scum. 

How about it? You want to scum hunt a little?

I'm not comfortable with voting a teammate that I know is town, but if it clears both myself and JiF, and ends this mess once and for all, I'll have to consider it. If Crusher's okay with it, for the sake of the Town, then I'm okay with it.

Just now, Leelou said:

I can see a second mason team, not sure if all 3 are town yet. I also think that it's too similar to the other team and that JiF et al mentioned the team w/a PR before Lily did. I'd be more doubting it if they were copying them. That is not a normal thing. What I find weird though is scum does not seem to have an rb, or if they do they haven't used it on me yet. 

I buy that you only seem to show up when you are mentioned. 

You got me on that last bit. On the charge of laziness I am guilty. But, lynching me won't net you scum and it won't let anyone off the hook that no game set-up ever would allow 1/3 of the town players to be self-confirmed through mason groups.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Also, here is the level to which JIF, Crusher and Spoot are stupid and or lying.

He's a Watcher with mason partners that get to see his results in the QT directly from the mod.

If that's the case, given that Spoot is supposedly a town power role, he should be watching himself, so that if scum NK's him, his mason partners see the result. Even if the result wouldn't be shared, if Leelou protected him, he'd live and see that Leelou and scum targeted him.

Nothing adds up about anything they are saying or doing.

That's something that I seriously considered last night (as you'll eventually see in the QT). I didn't see an answer from Crusher or JiF before I went to bed, so I didn't submit anything.

14 minutes ago, Calder said:

You got me on that last bit. On the charge of laziness I am guilty. But, lynching me won't net you scum and it won't let anyone off the hook that no game set-up ever would allow 1/3 of the town players to be self-confirmed through mason groups.

We typically have balanced games on JN, but not always. Don't take stock in the fact that games are 100% balanced. How about some actual game thoughts? 

Just now, Leelou said:

We typically have balanced games on JN, but not always. Don't take stalk in the fact that games are 100% balanced. How about some actual game thoughts? 

That is an actual game thought, since the flips of up to 3 players rides on it. But, you can also add in the shadiness of a missed NA to an already murky picture. Not sure how one of them has survived not being lynched to this point. Bc neither the story nor game dynamic would makes sense.

4 minutes ago, Calder said:

That is an actual game thought, since the flips of up to 3 players rides on it. But, you can also add in the shadiness of a missed NA to an already murky picture. Not sure how one of them has survived not being lynched to this point. Bc neither the story nor game dynamic would makes sense.

Hey, you can claim laziness, but I can't??

1 minute ago, Calder said:

It would be valid if you had my low level of activity, but you have been very active. So it is a harder pill to swallow.

I like to sleep in, otherwise I would have seen the deadline incoming.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Quick thought 

Crusher's been fence sitting

Jifs been fear mongering

what if Spoot is actually town and JiF/Crusher some type of ursurper/scum/cult type team?

Sure, if it's possible that 80 outright lied in our QT, which I don't even think is a possibility.

Archived