April Fools Day

Maxman

No April Fools Joke here today. We had a lot of fun in the past. We also had a lot more free time in the past lol.

When we changed it to Tebow Nation I think I spent 5 hours just putting the word Tebow everywhere. :)

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

No April Fools Joke here today. We had a lot of fun in the past. We also had a lot more free time in the past lol.

When we changed it to Tebow Nation I think I spent 5 hours just putting the word Tebow everywhere. :)

Once success is attained getting lazy isn't far behind..:lol:

My personal favorite was 2008 when we created fake mods, a fake mod forum that everybody could see and sooth was here trolling under anonymous user name lol and beans redirects him to IHOP.com hahahaha that was a fun night!

9 hours ago, BP said:

My personal favorite was 2008 when we created fake mods, a fake mod forum that everybody could see and sooth was here trolling under anonymous user name lol and beans redirects him to IHOP.com hahahaha that was a fun night!

That was the best. Sooth signs up here and is defending himself anonymously. We are able to verify his IP address do to our source on his site. @GreenBeans says he knows how to redirect that IP to ihop.com. Yeah someone wasn't happy to be outed.

The moral of the story? There are no morals here, its just a good story lol.

Archived