Jets will exercise fifth-year option on Sheldon Richardson

Jetfan13

51 minutes ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Ok, I will agree that you did not make it up, you were explaining your personal thoughts.

First off you do understand that the incident in question did not occur in the state of NJ so your statutes would not apply.  With that said I do not know the statutes in the state of Missouri but in NYS marijuana is not classified as a "Controlled Dangerous Substance".  

NYS does not have an Eluding charge on the books so this charge would not apply, I have no idea if Missouri does. 

NYS does have a statute called Tampering with physical evidence, but in order to charge this statute there has to be probable cause that the evidence was tampered with.  Smelling marijuana in a vehicle does not constitute evidence that there was marijuana in the vehicle that was tampered with to prevent it from becoming evidence.

As for the "Possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime" there was no crime committed, so his legal firearm would in no way be anything he could be charged with. 

Look, the idiot got in a race and tried to not get caught.  He was not doing any drugs as shown by him not failing a NFL drug test or the police charging with anything related.  It was stupid and he got UTT's for it as he should.  In my opinion he will not get suspended for it as he has had zero issues since.    

I'm not trying the case. I was called out for making up a nonsense post. Richardson has failed at least 4 drug tests in addition to the incident described above. Screw him. I would have preferred Snacks and Mo remained. But the price was too high for that. I'll never be a sheldon richardson fan. He's an arrogant fool pissing away a career most of us would feel blessed to have. 

11 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Yes, youarrite. Totally. Especially the way those useless+coverage sacks differ from those others who are truly sack "artists" in the way they've honed their crafts. And not re-signing either would be totally consistent with Woody's history of never paying players. He has traded & let high priced veterans hit free agency, in an endeavor to skirt overall spending requirements, like no other owner has done over the past 15 years. Frankly I'm amazed that so few, like yourself, are onto his ruse. 

That's another thing that sickens me - the laziness of these guys. They want Woody to pay them but don't even take the time to hone their craft! Gosh does that rile me up! The Jets should go after guys who know when to get sacks and honed their craft to make sure all their sacks turn and win all the games! These non-honers are just trying to pull one over on Mr. J, who only pays for full-honers!

1 hour ago, SenorGato said:

That's another thing that sickens me - the laziness of these guys. They want Woody to pay them but don't even take the time to hone their craft! Gosh does that rile me up! The Jets should go after guys who know when to get sacks and honed their craft to make sure all their sacks turn and win all the games! These non-honers are just trying to pull one over on Mr. J, who only pays for full-honers!

Shels and his 4 unskewed sacks will be a nice chip to trade for Brad Kaaya next year.

Archived