Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not fixated on one thing. I've been giving reads, discussing things and being 100% transparent about what I'm thinking. I spoke of AJ, 80, Ape, gave a shout out to Lee and Lily and been otherwise interacting with pretty much anyone that would talk to me. My vote is staying where it is for the simple fact that I think Nolder is prolly scum. And as long as he does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to change my mind, my vote stays there.

Meh, during my reread I'd say 85% of your posts are Nolderp related. 

13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

If you want to know the truth I do in fact think that's more than AJ did. I'm not going to hold it up as exemplary gameplay or something but I was probing and prodding and discussing the game. Post for post I think I outdid AJ and I think I have a right to criticize. Barely, maybe, but I do. If you don't think so that's cool I think this is just another in a long line of misreps. Really not sure if this is how you see things or if it's more than that. Still trying to determine.

Like, I obviously disagree. I don't know what to tell you. 

58 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Ugh... JIF and Crusher is taking the spotlight off DPR. Imagine that, the town is going to gravitate towards the noise.

DPR won't try and pull that she he did to JIF last game with me, he knows he'll end up dead. He's smart to go dark and wait until some noise creates distance between the votes and my case on him.

Well done Pirate. 

There was no spotlight on DPR.  You're the only one voting him to my knowledge...but I havent seen a vote count in a while.  The game doesnt revolve around you.

If there was spotlight, it would Nol vs. AJ. 

54 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You made an incorrect statement.  I corrected you.  You decided to change the rules. Now L1 and L2 are the same thing?  DPR trolled you to the point you Neg repped him. I have exchange half dozen post with you.  Cute now you thank me for correcting you.  and then hedge it by saying L2 and L1 doesnt change anything.  I guess posting false info in the thread isnt a problem in mafia either?  Its the same as posting facts I guess? 

I admitted I was wrong.  You keep harping on it.  

It still doesnt change the impact/timing/positioning of the vote. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Meh, during my reread I'd say 85% of your posts are Nolderp related. 

I will openly admit I have the bad habit of responding to  pretty much everything and always seem to have something to say (Just call me Mrs.big mouth lol). Which is why I get how it could come across that way, but I feel like I've been commenting on a lot more than just Nolder.

43 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Crusher is a town read for me. You're not going to see him ask questions like he's doing as scum, which is why JIF's vote is stupid and self-preservation. Further evidence that JIF's not scum hunting. He's now voted Pac and Crusher in succession, while ignoring the very same scum tell on Smash that he hitched his wagon to last game. 

I had to point this out for JIF to actually realize he ****ed up, and then backpedal against.

If he's doing this all as town, then any semblance of good town play from him last game was a complete and total anomaly. I just don't think that's the case, when JIF is "on" as town, it's usually for a period of time. Not one game.

lmfao from what?  

42 minutes ago, Hallia said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

DPR (1): Ape

Nolder (5):  Smash, Nyn, AJ, Lily, Crusher

JC(1): Leelou

AJ(1): Nolder

JiF(1): Pac

Pac(2):  80, DPR

Crusher(1): JiF

80(1): JC

Not Voting: Ghost Town

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.  A deadline has been set for Friday, July 22nd at 7pm PST ( Subject to change if you guys would like it earlier.)

Spot light on DPR, guys. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

That's fine.  I still will always remember you as the FOS king.  If you claim you've changed your meta, cool.  I'm not really worried about you right now.  Just thought it was a good observation from Lily.  The only thing that really stood out other then her wagon vote on Nol. 

You backed off of that pretty easy. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Huh? 

I pointed out the Smash is hitting a scumtell you caught him with last game, but now you're ignoring it. You read what I said, and then basically made an excuse for why, because I caught you being inconsistent between being town and scum. Pretty simple.

You going to play like an amateur and just "huh?" everything you can't argue? Like the VTF of mafia. Pathetic.

35 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I've already said. I would probably add that he's responding well to you right now, like on recent pages. Earlier, I think his feet came out from under him and he was fumbling around, which is  how I worded it earlier.

Fumbling around as a townie, can make him great scum bait. *looks at JIF*

Not sure why you keep discrediting my work...but from my perspective, I'm the only one looking at the entire game right now.

48 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Crusher is a town read for me. You're not going to see him ask questions like he's doing as scum, which is why JIF's vote is stupid and self-preservation. Further evidence that JIF's not scum hunting. He's now voted Pac and Crusher in succession, while ignoring the very same scum tell on Smash that he hitched his wagon to last game. 

I had to point this out for JIF to actually realize he ****ed up, and then backpedal against.

If he's doing this all as town, then any semblance of good town play from him last game was a complete and total anomaly. I just don't think that's the case, when JIF is "on" as town, it's usually for a period of time. Not one game.

This is wrong.

Pac to 80 then Crusher

are you skimming? 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Did Crusher vote me? Must have missed that.

Didn't need to vote you to earn an OMGUS vote from you. You've played long enough to know that... more amateur nonsense. Why even make a post like this if you want to scum hunt? You are inviting petty squabbles, which prevent scum hunting.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

lmfao from what?  

We all know how big and indictment it is of you when your Sweet Bupsie thinks you are scum. That, combined with several others chattering about you, and you're spazzing out like dirty scum that can't hold his water.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Spot light on DPR, guys. 

Votes are not indicative of attention-getting. So, I stand by what I said. Crusher vs. JIF has been a disruptive discussion that has transition us away from talking about the case I had posted about DPR and the reactions I had hoped people would give to it.

Everything I've said has been clear as day here. The obtuse reactions are a scum device, and I'd see them as a further indictment of your alignment, except for the wifom of you petty, childish stupidity being basically the same thing.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not sure why you keep discrediting my work...but from my perspective, I'm the only one looking at the entire game right now.

No you aren't. 

By your own admission, you are ignoring a scum tell on Smash, intentionally. That's not looking at the whole game.

You're also rooting all of your play in your own defense, and the obstruction of any collaborative scum hunting. 

The only reason I haven't switched to you is because I know I'm right about DPR, whereas with you, there's substantial probability that you're going to be scum MVP.

34 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'd prefer not to go into too much detail but I'll give you some snippets.

Don't like 80's black or white approach but he's usually more wild as scum so maybe he's just trying something new. 

Crusher is playing cautious but he said he got burned by following the wrong people last game so I'm ok with that explanation.

DPR is doing the same thing he did last game but I think he's toned it down very slightly so as not to be so obvious.

Leelou and Smash are lurktastic.

Not sure what to think about Ape because of the weird gambit from the start.

I feel like you're continuously misrepping me with regards to AJ.

AJ I didn't feel bad about until he voted me but it could have just been some kind of weird challenge so I'm not sure yet.

Jif seems to be putting in some effort which isn't a scum trait normally.

Anyone else I don't have an opinion on.

Not uh, Ape said so

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Eew.

You're inferring, intentional or not, that we lynch Nolder, because he's more dangerous, to catch JIF.

I occured to me, yes. I'm not sure how much weight to give it yet. 

50 minutes ago, Hallia said:

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.  A deadline has been set for Friday, July 22nd at 7pm PST ( Subject to change if you guys would like it earlier.)

10 PM EST deadline on a Friday night probably isn't going to work for most of us, if I had to guess.  Either a Friday afternoon EST deadline (somewhere between 9-12 or so PST) or pushing it to Monday would be my suggestion.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You backed off of that pretty easy. 

I pointed out the Smash is hitting a scumtell you caught him with last game, but now you're ignoring it. You read what I said, and then basically made an excuse for why, because I caught you being inconsistent between being town and scum. Pretty simple.

You going to play like an amateur and just "huh?" everything you can't argue? Like the VTF of mafia. Pathetic.

I was never on it.  It was an observation.

I'm not ignoring, liar.  He's avoiding the thread like the plague.  I've said it numerous times.  It's a huge scum tell.  He cried last game about it and threatened to never play again. I was being nice and letting him see D2.  

Not sure why all your doing is insulting me.  I get you think I'm stupid and dumb and terrible at this game...but you're over doing it, no?  I'm just trying to find scum.  What are you doing? 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

10 PM EST deadline on a Friday night probably isn't going to work for most of us, if I had to guess.  Either a Friday afternoon deadline or pushing it to Monday would be my suggestion.

I won't be around at that time, either. Earlier in the day would be better. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Didn't need to vote you to earn an OMGUS vote from you. You've played long enough to know that... more amateur nonsense. Why even make a post like this if you want to scum hunt? You are inviting petty squabbles, which prevent scum hunting.

We all know how big and indictment it is of you when your Sweet Bupsie thinks you are scum. That, combined with several others chattering about you, and you're spazzing out like dirty scum that can't hold his water.

Votes are not indicative of attention-getting. So, I stand by what I said. Crusher vs. JIF has been a disruptive discussion that has transition us away from talking about the case I had posted about DPR and the reactions I had hoped people would give to it.

Everything I've said has been clear as day here. The obtuse reactions are a scum device, and I'd see them as a further indictment of your alignment, except for the wifom of you petty, childish stupidity being basically the same thing.

I dont see my vote as OMGUS.  I see it as taking evidence and making a vote.

This is where you're not even worth responding to in this game.  You're blaming me for taking away from your brilliant case on DPR, calling it disruptive, yet you keep responding to me and making the noise louder. 

You think you're good at this game, but you're not.  You're ******* terrible.

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No you aren't. 

By your own admission, you are ignoring a scum tell on Smash, intentionally. That's not looking at the whole game.

You're also rooting all of your play in your own defense, and the obstruction of any collaborative scum hunting. 

The only reason I haven't switched to you is because I know I'm right about DPR, whereas with you, there's substantial probability that you're going to be scum MVP.

Yes I am.

I'm not ignoring Smash.  He's hitting my scumtell (said that 10 times now).  I'm being nice to Smash.  He cried and quit last game because he doesnt make it past D1.  I assume there are more than 1 scum, so I'm saving him for tomorrow. 

You keep blaming me for obstructions lol, while you keep engaging me.  I'm looking at the game.  You're lying and focused on the "spotlight" lol that is DPR. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF's an angry elf.

I hate hypocrites and liars and people that think everything revolves around them.  I hate when I put in a ton of time to figure the game out and somebody else just sh*ts on my every post.  It's why I got pissed at DPR.  Ape is doing it now.

I'm not going to go Emo...but it's annoying and wrong and a waste of my time.