Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

vote DPR

33 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

vote DPR

In addition to the obvious, I'm not excited about these votes for 2 reasons:

1. No reason or casing is provided by either player, despite the fact that both of these players constantly ask others for reasoning and cases. Nun spent D1 criticizing me for not actively digging in on another player for info. Leelou complained that I didn't provide a 4 player list of top scum choices.

2. It appears that we do have an SK in the game and we have a player who has claimed the role. Call me crazy, but I figure we ought to look into that a bit more. 

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Vote Lilly

8 hours ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Woah. Cop and vig went down :-/ wanna look at JC's post again cause one of those was probably his

scum NK and maybe a SK?

Maybe Ape wasn't lying completely in the beginning.

vote Leelou

I use the same logic with Crusher's vote. Why no case?

Andrej has put enough out there to at least start a conversation.

I will say that neither of these votes look like attempts to start a fast moving train, as opposed the the ladies stacking those votes in there in what looks to me like an attempt at a speed lynch.

That was about as bad of a D1 you could have.  4 town deaths, 1 being the cop and 1 being the Vig. 

I'm taking it JC took a shot last night.

I'm also taking it as Ape is in fact SK.  Which makes sense.  He wasnt scum hunting at all yesterday, just trolling/poopoo'ing on everything I type while solely fixated on DPR. Looking back it makes total sense if he's 3rd party the way he played...especially the emo ploy to still pull of his clever move to start the day.  We could lynch there today if we just want to hit "non-town" but we need to focus on scum because the town is severely handicapped now. 

There was a lot of work to set up DPR as the lynch today last night, namely by a townie (80) but also by the Ape.  Leelou and Nyn's vote a disgusting accordingly.

Do we have an all female scum team?  Lily, Leelou,Nyn?  Lily pinged with a couple of posts but I also liked a couple of posts.  Always a tough read for me.

I'm going to stick with my gut and go back to the work I put in prior to Ape derailing my efforts.

Vote Nyn

She worked hard to keep everyone fixated on Nol vs. AJ.  And it was all revolved around b.s. that she originally supported even though she claims she didnt.  The push on him was weak and bogus and I think she knows it based on how she responded when questioned about it.

Smash, Crush, AJ - not sure.  All have pinged for one reason or another but dont have definitive read one way or the other.  Smash was full blockhead mode yesterday once he started contributing which is usually a town tell for him.  AJ no read.  Crush was super defensive yesterday but otherwise I thought he was contributing good thoughts.  

1 hour ago, D P R said:

1. No reason or casing is provided by either player, despite the fact that both of these players constantly ask others for reasoning and cases. Nun spent D1 criticizing me for not actively digging in on another player for info. Leelou complained that I didn't provide a 4 player list of top scum choices.

2. It appears that we do have an SK in the game and we have a player who has claimed the role. Call me crazy, but I figure we ought to look into that a bit more. 

Lol nice twist. No I was complaining that you didn't like my top 4 listed as scum and that you wanted a top 3. Good try though. *kisses*

10 hours ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Woah. Cop and vig went down :-/ wanna look at JC's post again cause one of those was probably his

scum NK and maybe a SK?

Maybe Ape wasn't lying completely in the beginning.

vote Leelou

3 kills, and this guy, who basically had nothing to say on D1 opens the day phase attributing kills to players. In my experience, this kind of reaction to the kill scene is usually indicative of a dirty ****er trying to set something up. I'm going to re-read AJ's reaction to my fake claim, and se if he's doing what I did last game, which was accusing someone of being the SK, when in fact, I was the SK. It's a basic deflection play.

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

yikes that's a damn bloodbath I'm sure Ape has a little explaining to do but it would not make sense if he claimed then bitched about the rule change and really was a SK

I fake claimed, for reaction testing, and then bitched that Hallia extinguished my fake claim, before I got full reactions. No, I am not SK. 

1 hour ago, D P R said:

29 minutes ago, JiF said:

That was about as bad of a D1 you could have.  4 town deaths, 1 being the cop and 1 being the Vig. 

I'm also taking it as Ape is in fact SK.  Which makes sense.  He wasnt scum hunting at all yesterday, just trolling/poopoo'ing on everything I type while solely fixated on DPR. Looking back it makes total sense if he's 3rd party the way he played...especially the emo ploy to still pull of his clever move to start the day.  We could lynch there today if we just want to hit "non-town" but we need to focus on scum because the town is severely handicapped now. 

There was a lot of work to set up DPR as the lynch today last night, namely by a townie (80) but also by the Ape.  Leelou and Nyn's vote a disgusting accordingly.

Do we have an all female scum team?  Lily, Leelou,Nyn?  Lily pinged with a couple of posts but I also liked a couple of posts.  Always a tough read for me.

I'm going to stick with my gut and go back to the work I put in prior to Ape derailing my efforts.

Vote Nyn

She worked hard to keep everyone fixated on Nol vs. AJ.  And it was all revolved around b.s. that she originally supported even though she claims she didnt.  The push on him was weak and bogus and I think she knows it based on how she responded when questioned about it.

Smash, Crush, AJ - not sure.  All have pinged for one reason or another but dont have definitive read one way or the other.  Smash was full blockhead mode yesterday once he started contributing which is usually a town tell for him.  AJ no read.  Crush was super defensive yesterday but otherwise I thought he was contributing good thoughts.  

Looks at this sh*t... all solid scum FOS's and all of them trying to steer the lynch towards SK, using the "Ape revealed as SK, so it must be him" narrative.

Hello????

In the signup thread, I joked that I would only play if I was SK. My fake-reveal was as much a continuation of that joke as it was a reaction test. The fact that people who should be getting lynched today *looks at DPR and JIF* are desperately trying to steer town on a SK hunt, on the premise that I revealed as it with my first post of the game is corny as ****.

We should be scum hunting. Our cop is dead, so at this point the SK is a bigger threat to scum than to town. Doc will self-protect, so we won't lose that power role. Worst thing SK could ahve done is kill our cop, but that's already a  moot point. SK now can cut into scum numbers, and they know it. One of these pukes is scum trying to avoid a lynch, and eliminating SK to save their asses.

Remember, this is ultimately a numbers game. 

Vote DPR

32 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vote Nyn

This is a logical, solid post. And, I absolutely agree that we need to use today to scum hunt - no need to rush anything at all. I do think it's important to weigh the SK situation - the downside to that is obvious. 

37 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vote Nyn

The red items specifically.

Me not scum hunting is complete and utter bullsh*t. The method of casing and voting my best suspect (DPR), while ripping one person in vehement interrogation to get his reaction, plus the reactions of other on-lookers, has been a signature scum-hunting technique for me for years. 

Also, I didn't do "a lot of work" to set up DPRs lynch at night. I did my work on him during D1, when I would have preferred him being lynched, not Nolderp. 

So, these are both lies.

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

This is a logical, solid post. And, I absolutely agree that we need to use today to scum hunt - no need to rush anything at all. I do think it's important to weigh the SK situation - the downside to that is obvious. 

Gross.

My guess here is that JIF is just a stupid townie, and you are handling him. 

• Upvote 1

That cross-talk from DPR to JIF just shifted how I'm viewing JIF. I can't see them at scum mates and him making a "this is a logical post" compliment. It's more the flavor of JIF just being "off" in his reads, and DPR leveraging it to suit his purposes, because JIF's view clearly benefits a scum DPR.

So, my vote can land on DPR, LIly or AJ today.

10 hours ago, Hallia said:

That night as the team slept in their beds, they couldn't imagine the horror that would befall them.  To lose one of their own was hard enough, but to lose three?  Unthinkable.

32648_original.png

Pac - Aaron Hotchner - Town Cop - Has been killed!

Criminal-Minds-fan-recap-Danny-Glover-co

80 - Derek Morgan - Vanilla Town - Has been killed!

0.jpg

JC - Elle Greenaway - Town Vig - Has been killed!

It is now Day 2.  A deadline is set for Tuesday, July 26th at 12pm PST.  With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Good job using images in scenes. I don't watch the show, but is that the actor who played MacGyver in the top one doing the choking?

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That cross-talk from DPR to JIF just shifted how I'm viewing JIF. I can't see them at scum mates and him making a "this is a logical post" compliment. It's more the flavor of JIF just being "off" in his reads, and DPR leveraging it to suit his purposes, because JIF's view clearly benefits a scum DPR.

You're probably 1/3 in that list.

19 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Lol nice twist. No I was complaining that you didn't like my top 4 listed as scum and that you wanted a top 3. Good try though. *kisses*

13 minutes ago, Leelou said:

@JiF we are the ghostbusters.

and with that, I'm out for the day.

So far today:

1. You vote me with no explanation or case.

2. I don't even know what nonsense you're spinning above. I thought you were asking for my scum list, which I had already posted. Now you are saying that I care about whether there are 3 or 4 listed? This is useless fluff intended to distract from the fact that you are still not posting a case against me.

3. Suck up to JiF because he made a good post and with that, you are out for the day. That's mighty convenient.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

3 kills, and this guy, who basically had nothing to say on D1 opens the day phase attributing kills to players. In my experience, this kind of reaction to the kill scene is usually indicative of a dirty ****er trying to set something up. I'm going to re-read AJ's reaction to my fake claim, and se if he's doing what I did last game, which was accusing someone of being the SK, when in fact, I was the SK. It's a basic deflection play.

I fake claimed, for reaction testing, and then bitched that Hallia extinguished my fake claim, before I got full reactions. No, I am not SK. 

Looks at this sh*t... all solid scum FOS's and all of them trying to steer the lynch towards SK, using the "Ape revealed as SK, so it must be him" narrative.

Hello????

In the signup thread, I joked that I would only play if I was SK. My fake-reveal was as much a continuation of that joke as it was a reaction test. The fact that people who should be getting lynched today *looks at DPR and JIF* are desperately trying to steer town on a SK hunt, on the premise that I revealed as it with my first post of the game is corny as ****.

We should be scum hunting. Our cop is dead, so at this point the SK is a bigger threat to scum than to town. Doc will self-protect, so we won't lose that power role. Worst thing SK could ahve done is kill our cop, but that's already a  moot point. SK now can cut into scum numbers, and they know it. One of these pukes is scum trying to avoid a lynch, and eliminating SK to save their asses.

Remember, this is ultimately a numbers game. 

Vote DPR

You're a strange dude and literally cant even let someone mention your name with out spinning webs that make no sense other than in your little brain.  Nobody is trying to lynch you today.  Both DPR and I have said we could if we really wanted to hit non-town and get a SK but it makes more sense to scum hunt considering how handicapped we are as a town.

And now we are trying to steer a lynch?  I'm voting Nyn, you egocentric psychopath.  Holy sh*t man. lol

1 minute ago, D P R said:

So far today:

1. You vote me with no explanation or case.

2. I don't even know what nonsense you're spinning above. I thought you were asking for my scum list, which I had already posted. Now you are saying that I care about whether there are 3 or 4 listed? This is useless fluff intended to distract from the fact that you are still not posting a case against me.

3. Suck up to JiF because he made a good post and with that, you are out for the day. That's mighty convenient.

At the rate you are going, you will have implied that everyone in the game is scum, without saying any of them are. 

I've never seen such a transparent approach to being scum. Truly awful.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Gross.

Explain what I've done that is stupid.  I didnt think Nol was scum.  His case/train was terrible.  I cased people on it and came away with Nyn as my top suspect.  I'm the one putting in effort.  You're the one poopoo'ing it.  If you're really town and think I'm town, why wouldnt you work with me to figure out the game?  I think its pretty clear I'm the only one even putting in the slightest effort to scum hunt.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, JiF said:

You're a strange dude and literally cant even let someone mention your name with out spinning webs that make no sense other than in your little brain.  Nobody is trying to lynch you today.  Both DPR and I have said we could if we really wanted to hit non-town and get a SK but it makes more sense to scum hunt considering how handicapped we are as a town.

And now we are trying to steer a lynch?  I'm voting Nyn, you egocentric psychopath.  Holy sh*t man. lol

On the contrary, AJ, Smash, you and DPR all suggested looking at me for SK.

You are the person who pioneered the "reaction to the death scene scum tell". Rather than obsessing over me playing above your head, just settle the **** down, and pay attention. How about that? If you're town, I've clearly rattled your insecurity. Get back to the focus you had last game on D1. 

Death scene + 4 people dictating what we should think of it = steering.

I'm not saying ALL 4 of you are dirty, because implying a coordinated effort like that would mean the whole scum team went all-in on one approach. No, what I think is more likely is that one of the 4 is the real SK, and one of the 4 is probably scum.

Use your ******* brain, you can be helpful here, if you choose to. Right now, I feel like DPR is hoping to use you the way I normally do when I am scum and you are town.

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The red items specifically.

Me not scum hunting is complete and utter bullsh*t. The method of casing and voting my best suspect (DPR), while ripping one person in vehement interrogation to get his reaction, plus the reactions of other on-lookers, has been a signature scum-hunting technique for me for years. 

Also, I didn't do "a lot of work" to set up DPRs lynch at night. I did my work on him during D1, when I would have preferred him being lynched, not Nolderp. 

So, these are both lies.

You spent an entire day, insulting every post I made...you know the guy who was actually scum hunting. lol.  whatever dude. Your impossible sometimes. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Nah, i put it all out there, quotes and everything.  I'm representing it very well. 

You're representing town!Nyn shredding Nolder for saying stupid sh*t. The way she went about that is exactly how she does when she's town.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Explain what I've done that is stupid.  I didnt think Nol was scum.  His case/train was terrible.  I cased people on it and came away with Nyn as my top suspect.  I'm the one putting in effort.  You're the one poopoo'ing it.  If you're really town and think I'm town, why wouldnt you work with me to figure out the game?  I think its pretty clear I'm the only one even putting in the slightest effort to scum hunt.

You are misrepresenting the scum hunting I did on D1, just because I yelled at you a lot. In doing so, you are ignoring a lot of blatant sh*t, in favor of tangental goofball observations. This is what your game looks like when you get knocked out of orbit. I'm just saying.

As for the bold, I don't know why you keep saying this. If trolling, I get it, but right now it's not working as troll bait. It's keeping you squarely in a "he could just be playing scum awfully again" frame.

Anyway, I've listed who I'm ready to lynch - because I have been trying to catch scum. Catching scum is figuring out the game. I'm voting my best read. I've listed my secondary reads. All of the casing is established. I don't see any point in regurgitating it.

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Gross.

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, vote DPR and I'm smart again?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You spent an entire day, insulting every post I made...you know the guy who was actually scum hunting. lol.  whatever dude. Your impossible sometimes. 

Untrue.

I spent a portion of time, after I cased and voted DPR, using you to rail against... the same way I do with CTM... in order to get reactions to make a read on you with pressure, and make a read on anyone that gives a discernable reaction to me hammering you. That is how I have scum hunted for years. The more you misrepresent it, the dirtier you look.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

On the contrary, AJ, Smash, you and DPR all suggested looking at me for SK.

You are the person who pioneered the "reaction to the death scene scum tell". Rather than obsessing over me playing above your head, just settle the **** down, and pay attention. How about that? If you're town, I've clearly rattled your insecurity. Get back to the focus you had last game on D1. 

Death scene + 4 people dictating what we should think of it = steering.

I'm not saying ALL 4 of you are dirty, because implying a coordinated effort like that would mean the whole scum team went all-in on one approach. No, what I think is more likely is that one of the 4 is the real SK, and one of the 4 is probably scum.

Use your ******* brain, you can be helpful here, if you choose to. Right now, I feel like DPR is hoping to use you the way I normally do when I am scum and you are town.

I'm trying too, a$$hole.  good damn.  lol

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

So, vote DPR and I'm smart again?

No.

I still think you are in one of your stupid cycles. Doing what I tell you won't change that. I'm asking you to wake up. You are bitching about me trolling you, but here you are starting it all back up now. You're a hypocrite, and I don't even think it's intentional. I think you're just really, really stupid.

3 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

You're representing town!Nyn shredding Nolder for saying stupid sh*t. The way she went about that is exactly how she does when she's town.

He wasnt saying stupid sh*t.  That's the problem.  The only reason why it was stupid is because you were the focus.

Nyn knew she was clinging to one weak comment.  It was obvious with every post she made after.

• Thumb Down 1