Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

The proper claim, if he was town, is something, anything that would make us not lynch him, and then draw the NK of scum... so his 1x doc ability gets used, and it absorbs a NK. 

We know Wes well enough that we should assume he can come up with a strategy like this, if the role is legit.

I can see him using that strategy and based on the poor defense which makes me lean town on him I hold my vote for now.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

I can see him using that strategy and based on the poor defense which makes me lean town on him I hold my vote for now.

This is exactly the kind of post I think you're make if you're scum and DPR is telling the truth. You were hard on him out the gate with the claim 

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

one thing I will say is I think he would be a lot more passionate about his defense if he was scum

disagree... DPR knows damn well the best play as scum here, given the amount of heat, and the fact he hasn't come out of a single exchange with me looking good, is to go quiet and let me (or others) drown me out. The quieter you play it, the cleaner you look, while the townie that knows in  his gut you are dirt, looks awful for trying so hard.

It happens all the time, and it's a known scum tactic in avoiding me when I am right. SMC and CTM were the first to pioneer it.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

IMO, you only feel compelled to try and explain away these points, if you are lying about them... you aren't helping your cause, imo.

I' answering to where Andrej pulled the old "and I'm sure you already used it..." Routine.

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

that should be obvious that you didn't use the 1x but its still a worthless claim for town since you basically gave yourself up. Why not just claim Doc ?

Because what if there is a full time Doc? Ain't gonna help the town much to out them, now is it.

this is why I really don't like the c9++ $&@ setup bullsh*t. 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

In other words I'm scum and GFY's

You can believe that if you want, but it's not true. I'm just busy these days, and the unexpected nap didn't help. I must be taking lessons from Nolder. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lily said:

I'm so sorry I disappeared yesterday. I fell asleep just after posting here, and then had plans last night and this morning. I'll catch up now. 

Before you catch up, who were your last set of scum reads?

Just now, D P R said:

I' answering to where Andrej pulled the old "and I'm sure you already used it..." Routine.

Because what if there is a full time Doc? Ain't gonna help the town much to out them, now is it.

It's not a c9++ setup. 

Just now, Andrej The Giant said:

This is exactly the kind of post I think you're make if you're scum and DPR is telling the truth. You were hard on him out the gate with the claim 

No knucklehead Ape and I discussed the situation and are coming to conclusions based on that discussion and that's is how you play as town .... I find it hard to believe you would make this ridiculous accusation.

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

Wow.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

disagree... DPR knows damn well the best play as scum here, given the amount of heat, and the fact he hasn't come out of a single exchange with me looking good, is to go quiet and let me (or others) drown me out. The quieter you play it, the cleaner you look, while the townie that knows in  his gut you are dirt, looks awful for trying so hard.

It happens all the time, and it's a known scum tactic in avoiding me when I am right. SMC and CTM were the first to pioneer it.

Ape this is really not about you or DPR trying to drown you out ...I say that because everyone here is questioning him not just you.

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

It's not a c9++ setup. 

Bullsh*t. We had 3 deaths last night, just like last game. I get that Halli might have changed a few things up, but at it's core it looks exactly like the last game.

don't be obtuse. It doesn't suit you.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ape this is really not about you or DPR trying to drown you out ...I say that because everyone here is questioning him not just you.

I'm using what happens with me as an example. Generally speaking, shutting up after a fake reveal is best practice. Let the town talk itself in circles... AJ is the most intriguing here, because he's fence-sitting. Could be sincere townie play, could be scum that understands fully what the head-count in the game is right now.

Mislynch right now, puts us at 4 town, 3 scum, 1 sk going into night. Assuming those are the numbers, or in case you haven't realized. 

Just now, D P R said:

Bullsh*t. We had 3 deaths last night, just like last game. I get that Halli might have changed a few things up, but at it's core it looks exactly like the last game.

I'm not being obtuse. Like at all. I've set up many games that have had multiple deaths in a night and it wasn't based off the last set up at all. I have no clue how to run those games. 

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

unfortunately we went through this earlier this is not a c9++ setup

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Bullsh*t, my D1 SK bluff, which you keep harping on was blown up by the moderator telling us explicitely that the game is not C+++

Sloppy lie, or a gross wifom. Just like saying you feel better about Pac, after he died.

3 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

unvote

DpR

lol

he just confessed to basing his claim on a set up we're not playing 

and that means he didn't pay attention to a small post hally made on like page 3 it does not make him scum so claim down sparky

Just now, Leelou said:

I'm not being obtuse. Like at all. I've set up many games that have had multiple deaths in a night and it wasn't based off the last set up at all. I have no clue how to run those games. 

I love when you're obtuse but you say you're not.

Halli said it was, then Ape pitched a fit, then she said it wasn't, but we magically have 3 deaths. Looks a lot like a c99$&@ game to me.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm using what happens with me as an example. Generally speaking, shutting up after a fake reveal is best practice. Let the town talk itself in circles... AJ is the most intriguing here, because he's fence-sitting. Could be sincere townie play, could be scum that understands fully what the head-count in the game is right now.

Mislynch right now, puts us at 4 town, 3 scum, 1 sk going into night. Assuming those are the numbers, or in case you haven't realized. 

I know exactly what the numbers are and that's why Im asking for a little patience here but AJ seems fit to vote and lynch which is starting to look very scummy to me

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

and that means he didn't pay attention to a small post hally made on like page 3 it does not make him scum so claim down sparky

Untrue. He's been harping on me about my SK bluff all game, in fact, it's his favorite revovling subject (which you called him out on). He knows what the mod said: FACT.

Just now, D P R said:

Halli said it was, then Ape pitched a fit, then she said it wasn't, but we magically have 3 deaths. Looks a lot like a c99$&@ game to me.

Umm I'm not. She never said in game that it was. She said so during sign ups, then clarified in the thread that it's not after Ape had his fake reveal. 

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Before you catch up, who were your last set of scum reads?

I think I had DPR, Jif and maybe Leelou. I'm not so sure on Leelou. She's seeming more townie now that she's posting more. 

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

Gross that you can't defend yourself and you have to game the mod like this. Absolutely bush league.

Just now, Andrej The Giant said:

It means that he's making the claim up

Im not discounting that possibility but we cant make a mistake here. We have to think this out and discussing that like ape and I are doing is the best course of action right now.

6 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

unvote

DpR

lol

he just confessed to basing his claim on a set up we're not playing 

What? This is you rushing the lynch because you're being called out.

i'm claiming the role I was sent.

sayingvthat this is not a c9$&& game after the mod said it was and we had three deaths is just dose genius as hell.

Just now, D P R said:

What? This is you rushing the lynch because you're being called out.

i'm claiming the role I was sent.

sayingvthat this is not a c9$&& game after the mod said it was and we had three deaths is just dose genius as hell.

You are typing, like you are panicking.

Also, AJ has been stalling if nothing else. Horrid acting job here, for the distancing I'm sure.