Official Training Camp Thread 7/31

Patriot Killa

I'm really looking forward to seeing Jalin Marshall in the preseason. The Jets have had a couple practice stars in the past who never made it out of training camp, because they didn't bring it in the summer games. It would just be awesome for the Jets to find a genuine UDFA contributor this year. Seems like it's been quite a while. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Ugh...that was auto"corrected" from "Pretty play"

Yeah, that sounds much better. When I read "Darron Lee bats down Hack pass on diving play", I was like "Sweet!"

Then I read "Pretty okay", and was like, "Oh... doesn't sound all that exciting."

26 minutes ago, slats said:

I'm really looking forward to seeing Jalin Marshall in the preseason. The Jets have had a couple practice stars in the past who never made it out of training camp, because they didn't bring it in the summer games. It would just be awesome for the Jets to find a genuine UDFA contributor this year. Seems like it's been quite a while. 

OB-UL028_waynec_G_20120905111412.jpg

20 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Is Peak injured? i havent heard anything about him.

He's been out there but hasn't done much.  Dropped a 50 yd bomb from Hack that was on the money the other day.  Other than that, he's not doing much to stand out IMO.

He's been out there but hasn't done much.  Dropped a 50 yd bomb from Hack that was on the money the other day.  Other than that, he's not doing much to stand out IMO.

Could be a good player to make an example of if he doesn't look great...would be a pretty loud statement if he got cut before the season and jalin makes the roster.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

Could be a good player to make an example of if he doesn't look great...would be a pretty loud statement if he got cut before the season and jalin makes the roster.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

He could easily get cut....a lot of talent at WR.

7 hours ago, TJ said:

I'm glad Bowles isn't pleased.   He needs to stay tough, or the Jets might  start believing the hype.   Stay hungry! 

Not many offenses will be happy after this D is done raping them. 

Archived