Sanchez to Cowboys one year deal

Kleckineau

17 hours ago, SuperBowles1234 said:

The Giants have an advantage now since Mark Sanchez is in their division because he'll be throwing interceptions like it's nobody's business. I think Dak Prescott will play better then Sanchez and maintain the starting job.

Prescott is the starter until Romo comes back.  I hope he's the real deal I do not want to see the Giants win that division 

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Actually Fitz outdid him today.  He was definitely The Turnover-inator. I'm sure you had a great time. 

Ha, yeah he did out-do Mark today, but c'mon man.  Give it a rest with the "you root for the team to lose" stuff.  The dude sucks.  I don't want him QBing the team I support entirely too much.

He was somewhat likeable last year on a cheap deal while exceeding expectations and benefitting from a very easy schedule.

Now though, after holding out for 12mil and continuing to prove that he simply cannot beat good football teams...  Phuck him.  He's a serious downer to my Sundays.  He's gotta go back to where he belongs.  Being a backup.

I suppose there's still some way he earns the 12mil, but it's not likely after losing so horribly to KC.  He's gotta win 2 of the next 3.  Anything less, or starting to win once the schedule gets easier won't cut it.

Sure hope he can, but I have NO confidence that he will now.

As long as we're playing good teams, I think Geno, Petty or Hack have better odds of winning.

Just now, Mike135 said:

Ha, yeah he did out-do Mark today, but c'mon man.  Give it a rest with the "you root for the team to lose" stuff.  The dude sucks.  I don't want him QBing the team I support entirely too much.

He was somewhat likeable last year on a cheap deal while exceeding expectations and benefitting from a very easy schedule.

Now though, after holding out for 12mil and continuing to prove that he simply cannot beat good football teams...  Phuck him.  He's a serious downer to my Sundays.  He's gotta go back to where he belongs.  Being a backup.

I suppose there's still some way he earns the 12mil, but it's not likely after losing so horribly to KC.  He's gotta win 2 of the next 3.  Anything less, or starting to win once the schedule gets easier won't cut it.

Sure hope he can, but I have NO confidence that he will now.

As long as we're playing good teams, I think Geno, Petty or Hack have better odds of winning.

Funny you didn't say that last week. 

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Funny you didn't say that last week. 

What do ya mean?

I said the win vs Buffalo was good, but still vs an average/bad team.  And he had to prove he could beat better teams starting today.

Did I have some dumb homer-fan confidence that he could beat KC?  Yup.  And I apologize for that.  I admit I was wrong.

5 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

What do ya mean?

I said the win vs Buffalo was good, but still vs an average/bad team.  And he had to prove he could beat better teams starting today.

Did I have some dumb homer-fan confidence that he could beat KC?  Yup.  And I apologize for that.  I admit I was wrong.

Buff wasn't an average team today. Or like some of your other friends do we judge teams on a weekly or even a play by play basis. Look, Fitz was bad today but he was good in his previous 18 starts for the Jets and Bowles won't start Geno because he likes being employed. 

Archived