Sunday Ticket prices

FloridaJetsFan

I uses their chat a few days ago and told the lady I received the ticket for free or at half price in the past n that I need the same deal. She said I had a 50% off offer on my account and offered the "loyalty" discount. I took it and asked for more mo they discounts. She said there were none at this time. Hit the ticket for $180 without touching my contract. 

After 15+ years of Sunday Ticket I canceled it in August. I had called several times from June through August, but they never went below $249.  I paid $150 for Sunday Ticket Max last year.  I tried one more time on Saturday 9/10 (the day before week 1 Sunday games) and they gave me ST Max for 4 payments of $24.99.  This was actually $50 less than I paid last season for Max.  Good deal for $100.

34 minutes ago, Dcat said:

After 15+ years of Sunday Ticket I canceled it in August. I had called several times from June through August, but they never went below $249.  I paid $150 for Sunday Ticket Max last year.  I tried one more time on Saturday 9/10 (the day before week 1 Sunday games) and they gave me ST Max for 4 payments of $24.99.  This was actually $50 less than I paid last season for Max.  Good deal for $100.

Lucky you. My calls yielded like a 15% discount which I said no thanks to. Chat yielded 50% and I accepted it. 2 wks had passed by then anyways. I'll be out of contract next year so I'll tell em shove the 15% discount up their bungholes if they bring it up again. 

I'm curious what the Sunday Ticket Online version will be going for after this week.

Usually irs $50 a month ($200 total) but I've held out since the Jets have been televised locally in Boston area each week (and will tomorrow too). I'm hoping the Seattle game will be on TV next week too since it doesn't conflict with the Pats game, then I'll make my move for the Ticket.

If anyone has any success getting a deal on the online version I'd appreciate the details on it since I will be making the plunge in the next week or two, depending on the local televised games.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, papz187 said:

I'm curious what the Sunday Ticket Online version will be going for after this week.

Usually irs $50 a month ($200 total) but I've held out since the Jets have been televised locally in Boston area each week (and will tomorrow too). I'm hoping the Seattle game will be on TV next week too since it doesn't conflict with the Pats game, then I'll make my move for the Ticket.

If anyone has any success getting a deal on the online version I'd appreciate the details on it since I will be making the plunge in the next week or two, depending on the local televised games.

Online version? Sunday Ticket Max?

Online version? Sunday Ticket Max?

I believe that's what it's called, or Sunday Ticket/togo? It's the version that doesn't require having DirecTV since it's strictly online.

Here is a link to the product in referring to - https://nflst.directv.com/?CMP=KNC-NFLST.tv-20-479-22536&k_clickid=b6d567d3-d037-4cec-a376-6e3557670af8

Archived