Chan is hot garbage.

Embrace the Suck

What made the Jets effective last year was the run game giving Fitz a play action option. Now they are a pass first, second, third and punt. Bruce Coslet's offense was very much the same. Passing on short yardage sends a message to your team that you don't think the OL or the RB can get the job done. Gailey needs to be fired on Monday. Bowles will be gone at the end of the season.

4 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

What made the Jets effective last year was the run game giving Fitz a play action option. Now they are a pass first, second, third and punt. Bruce Coslet's offense was very much the same. Passing on short yardage sends a message to your team that you don't think the OL or the RB can get the job done. Gailey needs to be fired on Monday. Bowles will be gone at the end of the season.

I hear what your saying, and you aren't wrong, but I think the main difference is playing bad teams vs good teams and our coaches aren't adjusting.

2 minutes ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

powell should be the starter. i respect all forte has done but he looks slow. let him be the third down back catching balls. me thinks the rhobinson injury was big. have no bruiser 

Forte averaged 4.4 yes per carry today. Forte is the LEAST of the Jets problems.

Folks don't seem to see what's right in front of them.  Our offensive line can't punch a hole. Weak links and JAGS everywhere. We can't run si we have to pass (or punt on 4th and short).  Since we have to pass defenses go full rush on 2nd and 3rd down. When teams rush the passer we can't keep them from breaking the pocket because as I mentioned, our Oline is weak links and JAGS.  And it's been awhile since anything positive has been done to address it. Wait til Mangold calls it a career. It's going to be epic. 

Archived