How is it that we as FANS know what's better for the team

JetUp91

THAN THE MORONS WHO COACH IT EVERY SUNDAY?

This moron shouldn't leave this field today with a job. The fact that you can be so inept and ******* clueless as to what is going on during these games, WHILE GETTING PAID MILLIONS TO DO IT, IS MIND BLOWING. You have a quarterback, who every single week you vehemently defend despite the putrid production every week, but when it's time to prove how much faith you have in him, you punt the ball. Not ONCE, but TWICE. 4th & inches and 4th & 2. Pittsburgh just went RIGHT DOWN THE FIELD 80 EFFING YARDS EFFORTLESSLY. What in the world makes you believe our defense was going to get a 3 & out? WHAT IN THE GAME MADE YOU THINK THAT?

And what is he going to do all week? He's going to say "Fitz is our guy, blah blah blah" just like Rex did with Sanchez, despite NEVER actually showing faith on the field.

One big problem IMO is that media and former players and coaches still cling on to the idea that fans know less than people who play the game. They are still unaware of the fact that information is available due to the invention of the internet. Fans back in the day didnt know sh*t if they didnt play the game but today there is enough information, video and knowledge out there that someone watching week in and week out, year in and year out does and can learn more. Analytics has changed the game and now that people have access to coaching tape you can be just as knowledgeable if you apply yourself but unfortunately they guys that played the game are bigger and stronger and use that to intimidate people who havent played.  

39 minutes ago, JetUp91 said:

THAN THE MORONS WHO COACH IT EVERY SUNDAY?

This moron shouldn't leave this field today with a job. The fact that you can be so inept and ******* clueless as to what is going on during these games, WHILE GETTING PAID MILLIONS TO DO IT, IS MIND BLOWING. You have a quarterback, who every single week you vehemently defend despite the putrid production every week, but when it's time to prove how much faith you have in him, you punt the ball. Not ONCE, but TWICE. 4th & inches and 4th & 2. Pittsburgh just went RIGHT DOWN THE FIELD 80 EFFING YARDS EFFORTLESSLY. What in the world makes you believe our defense was going to get a 3 & out? WHAT IN THE GAME MADE YOU THINK THAT?

And what is he going to do all week? He's going to say "Fitz is our guy, blah blah blah" just like Rex did with Sanchez, despite NEVER actually showing faith on the field.

Another Fitz is the main problem advocate....lovely.

On that 4th down on the road with like 7 minutes left in the game, where Bowles punted, the only decision to be made was:

Am I more likely to get the less than 2 yds on 4th down on O or;

force a quick 3 and out on D...and then still be down two scores with 2 less minutes on the clock in a worse field position.

And yet, Fitz is the main problem...smh.

Fitz is a problem ,but we know he was never the answer to begin with.  I didn't know that about Bowles until today.

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Rookie QB's lighting up in the NFL all over the league. 

We are the only team to carry 4 QB's and use the sh*ttiest 1 

I want Bowles/Gailey/Rodgers FIRED 

I want Fitzpatrick CUT 

We also carry 4 TE's, and until today not a damn one of them made a catch.  Which is more important...QB or TE?

I can explain carrying 4 QB's, although it is hard....can't explain 4 TE's on our O...perhaps for Brady.

But cutting Fitz will make it all better.

Good times.

Just now, greenwave81 said:

We also carry 4 TE's, and until today not a damn one of them made a catch.  Which is more important...QB or TE?

I can explain carrying 4 QB's, although it is hard....can't explain 4 TE's on our O...perhaps for Brady.

But cutting Fitz will make it all better.

Good times.

Sera-Jenkins had a catch today Bowles is a moron. 

Bowels is a moron. 

Cutting Fitzpatrick will improve this team immediately. 

Great times

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Rookie QB's lighting up in the NFL all over the league. 

We are the only team to carry 4 QB's and use the sh*ttiest 1 

I want Bowles/Gailey/Rodgers FIRED 

I want Fitzpatrick CUT 

You and I could coach this team with more success then this guy. I can't effing believe we need another HC change. That fat assclown in Buffalo must be laughing his fat ass off at us while staying hot on NE's tail.

Archived