What would it take?

Cap'nObvious

59 minutes ago, Cap'nObvious said:

Hey everyone, first post here. Been reading all day and last night, I see a lot of people screaming for Geno. I get the desire for change, and I want it too. That said, I want to ask what everyone thinks it would take from Geno starting the rest of the way to justify keeping Geno? The way I see it, if Geno actually does very good, the only way to keep him would be to tag him. So in 10 games, what does it take? 20TD's < 10 int's, 6-4 record or better? Does that justify the tag? 

Slightly less than a Dak-level performance.

Edit:  And welcome!

9 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

me-2, he looked like the same Geno last night that we had seen for 2 years prior

He looked way better than Fitz. Did you happen to see the scoreboard when he took over? yeah, he wasn't leading a comeback. 

Any time given to Geno is a huge waste of everyone's time. Had Petty not been injured he would have been 1st up last night, he just hasn't been able to practice.

Geno & his agent are counting the days until he's a free agent, he'll be in someone's camp next year fighting for a backup spot & a few million. I don't care how frustrated you are you never act like the immature d*ck like he did last night. There is no doubt in my mind that Geno is one of the least respected players on this Jet squad. He's a social MORON!

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Any time given to Geno is a huge waste of everyone's time. Had Petty not been injured he would have been 1st up last night, he just hasn't been able to practice.

Geno & his agent are counting the days until he's a free agent, he'll be in someone's camp next year fighting for a backup spot & a few million. I don't care how frustrated you are you never act like the immature d*ck like he did last night. There is no doubt in my mind that Geno is one of the least respected players on this Jet squad. He's a social MORON!

The Jets deserve the attitude he's giving them. No other organization on football would have handled that situation like they did. 

IMO, it doesn't even matter how well Geno plays at this point. The fans hate him and the team has no confidence in him. I can't see him re-signing with the Jets unless they give him a ridiculous contract, which they shouldn't.

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The Jets deserve the attitude he's giving them. No other organization on football would have handled that situation like they did. 

Sorry I disagree on Geno. He's an idiot & there is no point in him even being around. Even if Belichick didn't have a Brady he would NEVER keep an immature player like Geno around as long as the Jets have. Geno has no leadership abilities.

Just now, Jetster said:

Sorry I disagree on Geno. He's an idiot & there is no point in him even being around. Even if Belichick didn't have a Brady he would NEVER keep an immature player like Geno around as long as the Jets have. Geno has no leadership abilities.

Mike Maccagnan and Todd Bowles are too blame for all this and more Belichick wouldn't have any of this going on in NE this would be a non issue there unlike here where this team is a free for all and Bwoles has lost the locker room weeks ago. 

Geno Smith isn't the problem its those leading this team or those supposed to be leading this team. 

Archived