Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JC is usually very cerebral at this game, especially when Ape is out of the game.  Ape is his shiny object.  The fact that he too has been pushing Leelou as scum, combined with other sketchy elements of his play, cements him as a top 3 scum candidate in my mind. 

Ballin, Pac, JC.  There's scum in there. 

Not sure JC pushed Leelou as scum. He did an omgus thing in reaction to her having a gut feeling  about him. Not sure if he did anything more than that 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JC is usually very cerebral at this game, especially when Ape is out of the game.  Ape is his shiny object.  The fact that he too has been pushing Leelou as scum, combined with other sketchy elements of his play, cements him as a top 3 scum candidate in my mind. 

Ballin, Pac, JC.  There's scum in there. 

I'm locked in on you this game, man.  Willing to put aside the constant urge to lynch you and skull**** your corpse.  Let's win a game together as town for once, heh.

Unvote

Vote: Ballin

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not sure JC pushed Leelou as scum. He did an omgus thing in reaction to her having a gut feeling  about him. Not sure if he did anything more than that 

Agree, he didn't really push her as scum.

TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

These are the Scum setup options.

4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Can people tell me why Ballin over Pac?

Equally Scummy imo, Im leaning Pac based on the fact he's playing completely different then last game.

I think most of everyone has their own scum meta on Pac. You have played twice with him most of us played 80% of every game we played with him. I honestly cant read him. I going to go back and look at oh if I got time.

On 10/29/2016 at 3:05 PM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Lee (2): Pac, Dicker

Ballin (2): 80, JC

Pac (2): Zander, Hess

Crusher (1):  Ballin

Zander (1): Gerbal

JC (1): Lee

Not Voting (2): Smash, Crusher 

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline

Your Countdown

48 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

vote 80

12 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I'm locked in on you this game, man.  Willing to put aside the constant urge to lynch you and skull**** your corpse.  Let's win a game together as town for once, heh.

Unvote

Vote: Ballin

Ballin (2): 80, JC, Verb

80- Smash

Not Voting (1):  Crusher 

I think this is correct.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I forgot about the game   lolme. 

Give me a sec, I'll drum up a VC >.>

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Ballin (2): 80, JC, Verb

80- Smash

Not Voting (1):  Crusher 

I think this is correct.

******* sick xpost Zander!!!!!

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Ballin (3): 80, JC, Gerbal

80 (1): Smash

Not Voting (1): Crusher 

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline

Your Countdown

22 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Can people tell me why Ballin over Pac?

Equally Scummy imo, Im leaning Pac based on the fact he's playing completely different then last game.

Pac typically does nothing D1/D2, but then once in a blue moon has something moderately ok to say afterwards.  

Hope that clears up Pac's play for you.

31 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He was the lone vote on Leelou yesterday, never moved off her from what I remember and is calling her scum here in D2 again despite strong evidence she can't be scum. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He was the lone vote on Leelou yesterday, never moved off her from what I remember and is calling her scum here in D2 again despite strong evidence she can't be scum. 

I was on her too. Only came off because I loss track of the vote count. what is this strong evidence she isn;t scum. I missed it.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I was on her too. Only came off because I loss track of the vote count. what is this strong evidence she isn;t scum. I missed it.

When she voted Ape (5th vote), there were 3 votes on me.  It's highly unlikely she would opt to bus her Roleblocker teammate rather than lay the 4th vote on me to make it 4-4.  She had listed me as one of her top scum candidates earlier in the day, so it wouldn't have run contrary to her reads either. 

JC isn't the type to miss something like that either. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When she voted Ape (5th vote), there were 3 votes on me.  It's highly unlikely she would opt to bus her Roleblocker teammate rather than lay the 4th vote on me to make it 4-4.  She had listed me as one of her top scum candidates earlier in the day, so it wouldn't have run contrary to her reads either.

I did? 

On 10/27/2016 at 2:41 PM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ape (4): Gerbal, Dicker, 80, Hess

80 (3): Ape, Ballin, Crusher

Lee (2): JC, JiF

Crusher (1): Pac

JC (1): Leelou

Not Voting (2): Smash, Spoot

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:

Your Countdown

On 10/27/2016 at 3:34 PM, Leelou said:

Chinese fire drill!!

unvote, vote Leelou

On 10/27/2016 at 3:38 PM, Leelou said:

Why 80 over Ape? 

unvote

On 10/27/2016 at 3:48 PM, Leelou said:

Vote ape

On 10/27/2016 at 3:53 PM, Nynaeve said:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ape (5): Gerbal, Dicker, 80, Hess, Leelou

80 (3): Ape, Ballin, Crusher

Lee (2): JC, JiF

Crusher (1): Pac

Not Voting (2): Smash, Spoot

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:

Your Countdown

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

She could have tied the trains by voting 80

Even if you thought 80/Lee could be w/w, her voting the RB over a goon or even GF is highly unlikely.

And ofc theres what ive been hinting at irt her.

29 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Read JC day one, what is missing? 

A lot.  He completely ignores my dismantling of the Ape and comments only on how you must be behind the ideas to lynch me, Ape, and somebody else (Crush maybe?).  Then posts the 8-ball pic.

Basically nothing else.  He never went at the Ape at all, which is not really like him.  As Crusher called Ape JC's "shiny object", but JC stayed far far away from my beautiful annihilation of the Apetard (I'm going to comment on this periodically, so just ignore it, lol).

It's weird.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When she voted Ape (5th vote), there were 3 votes on me.  It's highly unlikely she would opt to bus her Roleblocker teammate rather than lay the 4th vote on me to make it 4-4.  She had listed me as one of her top scum candidates earlier in the day, so it wouldn't have run contrary to her reads either. 

Yeah I see it different. She voted Ape but then got weird voted herself. Just seem strange to me. I will be ok with Ballin today 

12 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

The other game I played with him here he was Town and quite active.

He may have had a few too many White Russians, though.

And maybe he even had a drink, too.

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

A lot.  He completely ignores my dismantling of the Ape and comments only on how you must be behind the ideas to lynch me, Ape, and somebody else (Crush maybe?).  Then posts the 8-ball pic.

Basically nothing else.  He never went at the Ape at all, which is not really like him.  As Crusher called Ape JC's "shiny object", but JC stayed far far away from my beautiful annihilation of the Apetard (I'm going to comment on this periodically, so just ignore it, lol).

It's weird.

That's why I've had him as a gut scum read.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah I see it different. She voted Ape but then got weird voted herself. Just seem strange to me. I will be ok with Ballin today 

This is a weird game so far for wagonomics - I don't see the usual obvious bussing from a D1 scum lynch.

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I did? 

You're right, I just looked back and you had me as someone you felt good about as town. 

Having said that, the fact that YOU are the one pointing this out makes me feel even better about you as town, if that were possible. 

Had you been scum, I feel you would have voted neither of us, and hoped that momentum went to me rather than Ape. 

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Verb is Leelou Town iyo?

If so like how % sure are you?

Leaning more towards her being town since being caught up from the weekend - I'd put it at about 75% for now.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im sticking to the the No Scum are on the train till proven otherwise.

Which obviously helps the Leelou = town stance, but I'm more thinking that SHE would be unlikely to bus that quickly without trying to steer the lynch elsewhere first.  Hell, I was even a viable candidate at that point simply due to the counterattack from Ape & Crusher.

Archived