Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/26/2016 at 8:51 AM, BallinPB said:

Nothing to see here except Verbal chastising ape for being busy at work

80 quoting a couple of replies from the ape is reaching

jc automatically clearing 80 for the weak case he made.  

Have an awesome day!

Interesting post because he says nothing to see yet it's the first thing to happen during the start of the game. Basically repeating the stuff I said and adding the blurb on JC. He is very careful to not say anybody is wrong or he disagrees. Just a description that seems to be aimed on discrediting the cases on Ape. But not a defense.

On 10/26/2016 at 10:09 AM, Pac said:

meh... c9 is for the birds..  too much thinking.  still don't get it after skimming it just now.

Unvote 

Vote Ape 

because why not.

Early bus attempt? Me thinks too early.If anything early distancing.  Want to see how quick he jumps off. Seems to be a post to prove he will vote Ape so they must not be scum together. Want to see how quick and what is happening on the train when he gets off.

On 10/26/2016 at 11:20 AM, Integrity28 said:

Probably the only honest vote on me. 

I can accept the non-explanation vote by decckerfan. However, 80 is grossly over-selling the additional vote and using false meta as part of that explanation. 80's vote is dirtiest.

Verbal is clueless, as you can see in my recent post, he's convinced himself of a "tell" born out of his own failure. The good news is he's looking for tells, and not sitting back waiting for opportunities to sick townies on each other, which reads like town play from Verbal. So that's nice. Too bad he's useless and stupid.

Interesting response to Pacs vote. Says Pac is only honest vote. Maybe because Pac knows Ape is scum because he is scum too?  LOL 

On 10/26/2016 at 2:04 PM, Pac said:

Here's a more thoughtful one..

Unvote 

Vote Crusher

Responding to me calling his vote mindless. The one Ape called only honest vote. Now he switched to me the person defending Ape the most. Looks to me he was in a hurry to get off the train.

On 10/27/2016 at 0:48 PM, Leelou said:

Eh, I feel pretty awful about Leelou too. That girl is a train wreck at this game, believe me, I live in her head.

She does think that JC's magic 8 ball is broken though. 

She's feeling decently about JiF, loving that weirdo Verbal, and missing her Pudding. 

She also told me that she's never voting Hess this game.

She's underwhelmed by what the Ape has posted, so involved with over defending himself. 

Decker, eh. Ballin, pretty crappy vibes, but hey, she always reads him scummy so not sure if he's scum or just scum vibing. If it's vibing, he might want to switch out the energizer batteries to give himself a break. 

Pac is slightly more involved than expected. 

Crusher, probably a townie. 

Spoot - send out a search party! He's probably lost with his new vagina.

80 is not waving his dick around, so she's feeling alright about him too. 

She's having a memory lapse of anything Smash has done.

also, she says GFY, she's in meetings til 2:30 and shall try to be on for deadline.

unvote, vote JC

Verbalisious once told me town Leelou takes a stance and holds her ground.  Leelou is wishy washy and go's with the flow. Pretty wishy washy post. Maybe interested in competing trains. Like to see when she switched to Ape. @OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! This can help with the question you ask me who is most likely the busser. If one. Pac so far jumped on for no reason and jumped off for none.  Mild distancing. If its anything.

On 10/27/2016 at 2:34 PM, Leelou said:

Chinese fire drill!!

unvote, vote Leelou

Off JC and onto herself,

On 10/27/2016 at 2:37 PM, The Crusher said:

Obviously your not getting lynched.  Might want to pick someone who may before deadline .  If your town. If not then carry on. 

Little shove. Getting close to deadline thought this was strange but could be her newer fancy free play.

On 10/27/2016 at 2:38 PM, Leelou said:

Why 80 over Ape? 

unvote

Unvotes.  Then ask me why 80 over Ape. Strange question if she is reading the thread because I made it very obvious why. I actually included it in a directed explanation to her.

On 10/27/2016 at 2:48 PM, Leelou said:

Vote ape

Waits 10 minutes votes Ape.

On 10/27/2016 at 3:38 PM, Leelou said:

Ballin is firmly in my scum list.

Next post after NYNs scene she is setting up next days lynch

On 10/27/2016 at 3:42 PM, BallinPB said:

why is that?  

Ballin is like wut?  So pretty obvious both aren't scum. Think its likely one is.

vote Leelou

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Verbalisious once told me town Leelou takes a stance and holds her ground.  Leelou is wishy washy and go's with the flow. Pretty wishy washy post. Maybe interested in competing trains. Like to see when she switched to Ape. @OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! This can help with the question you ask me who is most likely the busser. If one. Pac so far jumped on for no reason and jumped off for none.  Mild distancing. If its anything.

I dont know what the bussing route is like here on JN.

But if its something thats not very common in general and especially with players in this game and Ape flipping RB there might be 0 Scum on his train.

54 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I dont know what the bussing route is like here on JN.

But if its something thats not very common in general and especially with players in this game and Ape flipping RB there might be 0 Scum on his train.

I agree but if you look at her action before the lynch she jumped on full knowing no way to avoid the Ape lynch. She did everything she could to not vote him. Even voted herself. I like my vote on her right now. I do agree that none of the early spots make sense. But her does.

20 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Thats quick considering how slow the game was moving.

The only thing thats stuck out during my admitted half paying attention read throughs have been 2 posts by Leroy.

1 where she said she felt good about me and the other where I was more active than she thought I'd be.

I hadn't said, or done anything game related lol.

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im always either GOAT or WOAT.

Ive learned to live with this.

Well best to come out and claim if you've got something to claim rather than pussyfoot around it.  This cryptic "we're not lynching leelou today" makes it sound like you know something everyone else doesn't.

Just now, Pac said:

Well best to come out and claim if you've got something to claim rather than pussyfoot around it.  This cryptic "we're not lynching leelou today" makes it sound like you know something everyone else doesn't.

Its called reading the thread imo.

Daddy dont need to claim yet but your fishing is certainly noted brah.

12 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Do you think Im a villager?

If you do please listen to me.

Not Leelou today #raisins

Lets lynch Pac instead imo.

Not sure what you are. Really not getting a read on you. Pac?  I will think about it.  Him like Ape I default to town read. Yet I do agree more likely than not other than Leelou probably not a scum on the train. That was a very good point. Because of Ape's role.

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

First post since Monday and this is it?!?!!?!?!?

Where was all this fire and venom people were telling me I was about to receive???

sadface.gif

Also why is no one else seemingly alarmed by this????

Meta?

22 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Looks better after Apes flip. Not sure as scum she should would fan the flames at all of the Apes lynch. She gets small around Verbal when he is town and she is scum. 

21 hours ago, deckerfan said:

comrade, how do you really feel about The Crusher Hold me closer Tiny Linebacker ?

21 hours ago, Leelou said:

Love Elton John. Crushlove probable town. He's loves him that gross, smelly Ape and tends to protect him. It's normally misguided.

22 hours ago, deckerfan said:

what about Miss Leelou

Archived