7. Ballin - 95% scum

8. Dicker - still 50/50

9. Crusher - town

10. Spoot Zander Annoying AF - no read yet

11. Ape - dead ape, dead ape, dead scummy ape

12. JiF - tragically dead townie

13. Pac - meh, where is the bravado? 

Just now, Leelou said:

No, I don't hate everything. I love seafood. Mmm now I want scallops. 

The song says everything about you.  So I posted iy because you hate everything ABOOT ME EH!!!!!

Im also allergic to seafood so perhaps you were destined to hate me even before you met me....lololololol

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Lee can you elaborate on why Crusher is Town please?

I also remember the one game where i played with Town!Pac here and I agree about not seeing the bravado.

Crush has a habit of protecting the Ape when the Ape plays. For some reason he likes to keep the smelly guy around. That is a null point for him. I'd rather go after other people than him first, and not just because he's loveable. 

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Does he hide as both alignments?

Is his lack of activity a tell either way or is it just Null?

He never used to really participate in D1, then he started to, was found scum a couple times, and there you have it. 

Just now, Leelou said:

Crush has a habit of protecting the Ape when the Ape plays. For some reason he likes to keep the smelly guy around. That is a null point for him. I'd rather go after other people than him first, and not just because he's loveable. 

So if its Null why do you have him as Town?

Im NOT trying to be complicated I just think he's been Scummy but I have very limited Meta to help me inform this decision better for me.

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

So if its Null why do you have him as Town?

Im NOT trying to be complicated I just think he's been Scummy but I have very limited Meta to help me inform this decision better for me.

MULTIQUOTE. For the love of god. 

24 minutes ago, Leelou said:

but dear, if this is the case why did you say above that  Crusher = town

Just now, deckerfan said:

Because it looks like someone killed JiF to try to frame Crush. If Crush did that, then good on him. I'm doubtful it was him at this point. So I haz him stilling as town. For now. 

Just now, deckerfan said:

Villagery imo

Just now, Leelou said:

Because it looks like someone killed JiF to try to frame Crush. If Crush did that, then good on him. I'm doubtful it was him at this point. So I haz him stilling as town. For now. 

How does the JiF kill implicate Crush?

Just now, Leelou said:

Think of it as if it was me killing Verbal. 

Regardless of personal feeling and liking to play with someone, I dont think thats a valid reason for not killing or killing someone but again Im lacking Meta.

Like you dont think Scum!Crush would shoot JiF if he thought JiF was a PR?

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Regardless of personal feeling and liking to play with someone, I dont think thats a valid reason for not killing or killing someone but again Im lacking Meta.

Like you dont think Scum!Crush would shoot JiF if he thought JiF was a PR?

Clearly you didn't get my reference. 

I have a habit of killing Verbal early when scum. Crush has the same as scum with JiF. Nothing to do with liking/not liking. They read us amazingly well. 

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

I have a habit of killing Verbal early when scum. Crush has the same as scum with JiF. Nothing to do with liking/not liking. They read us amazingly well. 

Meaning: people know this about us and it's something that is easily frameable. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Wow an  over achiever

Ill come back just for you!!!!

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Just now, Leelou said:

Meaning: people know this about us and it's something that is easily frameable. 

Ok yes this makes much more sense.

tyvm

Archived