Players Should be Embarrassed

ScarletKnight89

Way to many penalties. The Jets outplayed Miami and should have came away with this win. But penalties will hold you back.

An awful pick in the red zone by Fitz which was a killer. The Jets were lucky Miami gave them the ball back deep in their own territory.

Antonio Allen, Sheldon Richardson, Buster Skrine, awful penalties. They dominated that first drive against the Dolphins and let Miami score due to two awful personal foul penalties by Pryor and Skrine. They gave them 7 points to start the game.

Antonio Allen's penalty is inexcusable. You cant be offsides on a kickoff like that.

This isn't Bowles fault. My biggest complaint was why they didnt run more today.

The Jets dont have that much talent. Fitz is awful. It is what it is. He's careless with the ball.

I'd start Petty coming out of the BYE after the Rams game.

3 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Way to many penalties. The Jets outplayed Miami and should have came away with this win. But penalties will hold you back.

An awful pick in the red zone by Fitz which was a killer. The Jets were lucky Miami gave them the ball back deep in their own territory.

Antonio Allen, Sheldon Richardson, Buster Skrine, awful penalties. They dominated that first drive against the Dolphins and let Miami score due to two awful personal foul penalties by Pryor and Skrine. They gave them 7 points to start the game.

Antonio Allen's penalty is inexcusable. You cant be offsides on a kickoff like that.

This isn't Bowles fault. My biggest complaint was why they didnt run more today.

The Jets dont have that much talent. Fitz is awful. It is what it is. He's careless with the ball.

Start a young guy ... on the road against NE??? If you make the switch, do it now, get him a home game first.

The running theme of the Todd Bowles era is to consistently blow games that the opposition hands you. See the Houston and both Buffalo games last year, and the Cinci game this year as well as today. It's astounding that they threw up a L today. The Dolphins gave the Jets the game twice in the 4th quarter, and two times the Jets folded.

And 4 personal fouls in the first half? Seriously? I think we've seen enough. This dude is not meant to be a head coach.

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The running theme of the Todd Bowles era is to consistently blow games that the opposition hands you. See the Houston and both Buffalo games last year, and the Cinci game this year as well as today. It's astounding that they threw up a L today. The Dolphins gave the Jets the game twice in the 4th quarter, and two times the Jets folded.

And 4 personal fouls in the first half? Seriously? I think we've seen enough. This dude is not meant to be a head coach.

They blew the game today because Antonio Allen was offsides on a kick. Against Cincy Folk missed an extra point. Thats on Bowles?

Fitz misse a wide open Ivory in week 17 last year because he locked onto Decker and forced a pass. Thats on Bowles?

We dont have a QB. We have holes on defense.

21 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Couldn't disagree more. This team has a lot of talent, especially with the young WR's but it is extremely poorly coached. Incompetent actually. And the assistants are hired by the HC so it all starts there. 

I've followed this joke of a team for over 45 years and this is the worst coaching staff outside of Holz and Kotite, and that's saying something with the likes of Walton and Coslett. I'd even argue he's worse than Kotite

Archived