Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I forgot Smash was playing. He only has 7 posts.

Pac ain't his usual chatty self either. 

As per the teachings of Dice, I'm going to consciously avoid trying to associate low post count with scummy behavior - most players in this game have a low (content) post count. But, today is the day to turn that around.

14 hours ago, Leelou said:

We've transcended above reasons. Or regressed. I can't decide yet. 

12 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

1.  We can follow the rabbit hole called Verbal and Leelou

or

2.  Vote 80

or

3.  Vote JiF

Thoughts?

Pew, pew pew... 

You're coasting.  You know, that thing I did last game when I was scum?

9 hours ago, Shad said:

Caught up and I have no idea how to parse so many scummy people.

It's a legit crapshoot.  Let's Vote: Smash inactives can't entertain me.

srs question:  do you think you're obviously town, and therefore feel ok stating that first sentence?

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, vote Leelou

Didn't like the return to Nolder Wednesday after pretending to speed lynch, then retreat from the Verbal lynch.

Are you going for Ape-levels of vote switching this game?  You're pinging hard now - you look like you're pushing in many directions and just hoping one of them gains traction.

No bueno, homie.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

because I'm scum that's hiding from expert players like you, shart, and JiF.

You don't have to be defensive. It's okay if you've been busy rewiring your entire house and adding speakers for holiday visitors - I think I saw an ad sale for a sale on Monster Cable at Radio Shack.

Official Vote Count

Shat (2) - Lee, DPR

Lizzie (2) - Visor, Hallia

dice (1) - Crusher

JiF (1) - Pac

Smash (1) - Shat

Hallia (1) - Lizzie

Lee (1) - JC

JC (1) - Gerbal

Not voting (6) - The rest of you puffsters.

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Vote: JC

Had you pegged as scum yesterday off of very little, and now you're continuing the trend today.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Official Vote Count

Shat (2) - Lee, DPR

dice (1) - Crusher

JiF (1) - Pac

Smash (1) - Shat

Hallia (1) - Lizzie

Lee (1) - JC

Not voting (7) - The rest of you puffsters.

*polite cough*

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

That's weird.......but just enter it in anyway.  Also, SSN and a lock of hair, please.

No questions.

Okay, I did it. It thanked me for my vote for Putin in the upcoming election, so I think we're good.  :thumbup:

• Upvote 2

Vote Smash - same logic as D1.  He's playing his scum game right now.  He even came and didnt argue with me when I pointed it out on D1.  That's not town Smash.

I agree that JC is focused on some flimsy stuff but not sure it makes him scum.

Shad's play has been interesting.  Not sure what to make of it.  Confrontational yet emotional. Kind of weird.

Pac is another I could lynch today.  He's not trying, has a vote buried on me and is the exact type of player that plays a coward scum game.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

We need to hear from the inactives.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

I forgot Smash was playing. He only has 7 posts.

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vote Smash - same logic as D1.  He's playing his scum game right now.  He even came and didnt argue with me when I pointed it out on D1.  That's not town Smash.

I agree that JC is focused on some flimsy stuff but not sure it makes him scum.

Shad's play has been interesting.  Not sure what to make of it.  Confrontational yet emotional. Kind of weird.

Pac is another I could lynch today.  He's not trying, has a vote buried on me and is the exact type of player that plays a coward scum game.

vote smash

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count

Smash (3) - Shat, JiF, Crusher

Shat (2) - Lee, DPR

JiF (1) - Pac

Hallia (1) - Lizzie

Lee (1) - JC

JC (1) - Gerbal

Not voting (5) - The rest of you puffsters.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Wow, just by applying a hint of pressure to Halli and ask a couple other ppl to join in, all these DM Cats go AWOL, not weird at all.

She belongs in the scum pile. People are calling Dice scum bc of the last minute Nolder posts at EOD. Yet they are ignoring the fact that Hallia was right there with 3 votes and tied at the end. 

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Re Hallis vote..I see what you're saying. I have played with her many times. She definitely has a feel for how I operate....

My opinion is this....as far as gut reads, I've never liked Shart's play this game because I disliked his faux effort during night to get players to take stances on things.... It was more than he was doing on dayphase...

...the problem is that I find Halli's voting me right after being called out publicly for ignoring me three times to explain her position on a couple players , really poor scum cover and to me the scummiest actual thing that's happened all game , no read or inference needed just a straight scum move imo ..

why is night effort faux effort?

12 minutes ago, Calder said:

She belongs in the scum pile. People are calling Dice scum bc of the last minute Nolder posts at EOD. Yet they are ignoring the fact that Hallia was right there with 3 votes and tied at the end. 

being tiebroken off at eod isn't a good basis for a scumread in itself (for either of them)

2 minutes ago, lissa said:

being tiebroken off at eod isn't a good basis for a scumread in itself (for either of them)

Dont disagree. But clearly myself and others were willing to lynch Hallia yesterday.

Then a late charge on Nolder saved her and Dice. It looks odd and people have accused Dice of being bailed out. So why no Hallia accusations?

Just now, Calder said:

Dont disagree. But clearly myself and others were willing to lynch Hallia yesterday.

Then a late charge on Nolder saved her and Dice. It looks odd and people have accused Dice of being bailed out. So why no Hallia accusations?

Then why say she belongs in the scum pile. Threadflow reads like this not usually that good ime

Why dice accusations is a better question

Dice became not the lynch closer to eod than hallia. Would think that's probably it for why dice and not hallia is being pushed over that

Would you expect with all town wagons there for it to just sit tied or something? This question goes more to the people pushing dice but also kinda to you given you said it shifting "looked odd"

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

@Calder @lissa almost forgot. Would like the best reads of all the DM super sleuths 

I've talked about this pretty recently if you read my posts. Crusher leelou smash dpr

One not both of the first two

I think shad is a fairly obvious villager, I think visor is a villager and I think it stems from want to some degree but his thoughts have lined up pretty closely with mine

Oh and I sorta forgot pac existed, he is also a wolfread