Jets Coaches Film Question

win4ever

Has anyone else been able to access the Jets-Dolphins coaches film?  It won't show up for me on my computer, but I can see it's out because it shows up on my phone.  I'm guessing it's a uploading error because all the other games play for me just fine, but not the Jets.  I tried to contact them last night but I got a standard email saying all the games will be out by Wednesday, and then no other response.  I just want to know if it's my computer or if others can't access it either.  Thanks.  

2 minutes ago, win4ever said:

Has anyone else been able to access the Jets-Dolphins coaches film?  It won't show up for me on my computer, but I can see it's out because it shows up on my phone.  I'm guessing it's a uploading error because all the other games play for me just fine, but not the Jets.  I tried to contact them last night but I got a standard email saying all the games will be out by Wednesday, and then no other response.  I just want to know if it's my computer or if others can't access it either.  Thanks.  

Where do you get that?  I know and appreciate your film review, but didn't know where you saw the film.  I have a request: check the Burris INT.  What was the D?  It looked to me like 1 deep (Middleton) with  Burris in press on the left with Revis and Williams playing a combo on the right and a S or LB coming out to join.  Rontez Miles was not that S or LB. He was there and stayed in the box.  In the regular replay Middleton was so deep he wasn't even on the screen. 

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Where do you get that?  I know and appreciate your film review, but didn't know where you saw the film.  I have a request: check the Burris INT.  What was the D?  It looked to me like 1 deep (Middleton) with  Burris in press on the left with Revis and Williams playing a combo on the right and a S or LB coming out to join.  Rontez Miles was not that S or LB. He was there and stayed in the box.  In the regular replay Middleton was so deep he wasn't even on the screen. 

I get it from the NFL GamePass subscription.  I can't access the Jets one for some reason, even though all the other games are there.  

I'll check it, if I can get access again, lol.  They have no customer service, literally a bot just answering questions.

5 hours ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

It's the Russians hacking your computer!!!

Lol solved it.  

4 hours ago, GandWFan said:

Its funny.  I went to watch the game but it did not work.  I said to myself, "No problem, I'll just wait for win4ever's breakdown.  LOL

Lol, I got worried a bit because right before the game, I posted on Rotoworld, about Robby Anderson because there was a long thread there about him with people asking about his abilities.  And I used to post there years ago, so I signed in and linked to the articles, and then suddenly I can't access it and I was like "hmmmm".

Anyway, it's up now, so I'm gonna go write them now.  

7 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Ok, here is the Burris interception:  This is pretty much a lucky interception because Parker is about two steps by him, and Middleton is nowhere close to this play.  They come out with press man coverage on this play (except for Revis at the bottom of the screen) and Middleton decides to play prevent defense on a 3rd and 5 play.  The Jets brought a blitz, and it didn't get there in time.  Burris is a physical corner, who coming out of NC State was known for his physical play.  The right play for him here is to jam the receiver at the line because they have a blitz going, so his intention has to be to delay the maturation of this play as much as possible.  Instead, Parker gives him  a stutter step at the line and he releases outside and is wide open.  As soon as Parker evaded the jam off the line, this match up is over, because Parker is just faster than Burris.  This is just a horrible Fitzpatrick-esque pass from Matt Moore.  This is most likely a TD with a good QB that can throw the deep pass.  Moore just lobs it up there, and Burris runs under it and get immediately tackled like Jermey Kerley fielding a punt a couple years ago.  Other play of note, it's a good thing Moore went to Parker, because Revis is about to get shredded on this play.  Kenny Still runs a wonderful route catching Revis by surprise.  They run a pick route (where Revis has to go over the top) but then instead of continuing on, Stills runs up field changing directions to which Revis can only reach out and hold.  If Moore looks at Stills, he will be wide open on this play, although it doesn't matter because Parker was wide open on this play as well.  This is a horrible coverage play from the Jets, showing absolute incompetence, that won't show in stats because ultimately it will go down as an interception.  

Conclusion:  Start Tom Brady in your daily fantasy leagues (if you can afford him, since his price should be sky high with this up coming match up) this week.  

Also, Revis needs to move to safety at this point, although he doesn't look like a willing tackler.  His days as even a decent corner seem to be in the past.  Lucky interception by Burris.  I believe he was also the one that got burned by Stills for the long TD earlier in the game.  He's just not fast enough to stick by these guys that can run sub-4.40.   

Week 15- Special Request- Burris INT.gif

Archived