Where Can I Watch The Jets Game in Wallington NJ

New York Mick

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Well pretty much anywhere. Including just using an over air antenna. It is on CBS so it will be hard to not find the game.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2683179-nfl-tv-schedule-2016-week-16-live-stream-tv-coverage-map-and-game-times

I figured the game would be on tv I was just wondering if there was a certain bar that Jet fans went to. Every bar in SoFlorida show Fins games but certain ones are Fin bars so there's a bunch of people watching it. 

First time even watching the game at a bar in jersey so I was asking if there was a certain place I should checkout. 

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I figured the game would be on tv I was just wondering if there was a certain bar that Jet fans went to. Every bar in SoFlorida show Fins games but certain ones are Fin bars so there's a bunch of people watching it. 

First time even watching the game at a bar in jersey so I was asking if there was a certain place I should checkout. 

Gotcha. I don't know that area very well.

checkout AA if you actually want to watch a Jet thumping by the Cheaters in the first place.

Archived