If Bill Belichick Could Choose Any QB (in history) Other Than Brady To Lead His Team, He’d Pick...

TuscanyTile2

Bert Jones?  Btw, something else occurred to me when watching the video below.  Regarding the NFL's drop in ratings, I wonder how much of it has to do with the crappy modern production values we get these days.  I'm not referring to the new technology like HD (which is great) but rather the stuff like the music and the filming (e.g. the long pass at the end of the video with the shot of the football against the backdrop of a blue sky).  And even though this video has no narration I can almost hear John Facenda's voice.  Nowadays the music is utter crap (think the FOX theme song) instead of cool classical style music and we get stuff like FOX robots and "Cmon Man" instead of treating the game almost as cinema.  Plus the announcers back in the day were a million times better (Vin Scully, Summerall, Cosell, Brookshier, Enberg, Olsen, Charlie Jones, etc) and the narrators were as well (Facenda, Charlie Kalas).

http://nesn.com/2016/11/if-bill-belichick-could-choose-one-quarterback-to-lead-his-team-he-would-pick/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1339570

He would make a choice that would be the complete opposite of a player that the Jet's would choose.

I expect the Jet's to attempt to trade for Tyrod Tailor or sign Tony Romo after he is released.

Then, bring Rex Ryan back as head coach.

Now that's a path to a winning franchise.

Archived