Most depressing games...

Freemanm

Just now, Freemanm said:

That had to be the most depressing Jets games I've ever seen. Maybe the "Joe must go!" game in the late 80s comes close. That game was so bad that I almost wanted to go on Buffalobills.com and console the Bills fans

Difference is there was passion in the fanbase back then. People saw a good team burning through their shot at success. And this is a bad football team that doesn't really have much prospects going into next season. This franchise has pissed the bed so often that nobody cares. 

37 minutes ago, Freemanm said:

That had to be the most depressing Jets games I've ever seen. Maybe the "Joe must go!" game in the late 80s comes close. That game was so bad that I almost wanted to go on Buffalobills.com and console the Bills fans

Funny the Bills deliberately Tanked that game. They benched or pulled anyone that could give them a W.

Im not sure why they did it? - Part of me thinks it's a FU Jets, in a we will make sure you pick 6 move.

If I'm a Bills fan I'm going after the owner(s). I feel a 49er style melt down in Buffalo about to happen.

Most unsatisfying win I can ever remember as a Jets fan.

Bills completely tanked it. Removed Rex from the sideline so he couldn't fire up the troops with a "win the last one for the gippper" speech. They apparently learned his M.O. from the Jets and wasn't going to allow him to cost the Bills 5ish slots in the draft. Then they throw out EJ Manuel at QB who will probably be selling insurance in 2 yrs. 

Jets meanwhile roll out Fitzpatrick. Why? What does that do for the organization moving fwd? Winning with Fitz means what? Pointless.

Most unsatisfying win I can remember. 

Archived