As the season closes..

SR24

After another miserable painful season comes to a close where the Pats win and we suck, just wanted to say there is no other group of miserable degenerates i'd rather suffer with than everyone on here. May the draft and free agency gods be with us this offseason. 

2 hours ago, SR24 said:

After another miserable painful season comes to a close where the Pats win and we suck, just wanted to say there is no other group of miserable degenerates i'd rather suffer with than everyone on here. May the draft and free agency gods be with us this offseason. 

Misery does love company, it's going to be a doozy this off season. At least after Kotite we got the Tuna. What do we have now canned peas? Anyway your welcome.

its sad even bad teams have some bright spots chargers with melvin gordon bosa bears have young good standoutS 49ers have alot of money and a good rb jets have nothing even bowles and who he hires doesnt inspire me I dont like him as r leader all I can say is once in awhile you gotta take leap of faith the only thing tht will change the jets culture is drafting fournette or a qb and actually build towards something fournette can break records for us be an all time great watson could turn us around like winston and mariotta did for their teams we r in perfect position to land 4 impact players in this draft but if we ******* pass on nn all time potetial great in fournette or deshaun or kizer for a ******* d back ill lose my mind

Archived