Contract Expired - The End Of Ryan Fitzpatrick

SAR I

19 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

No thanks as I have told you in the past I sit row 1 when I do attend games that I have to buy otherwise I'm in my neighbors company seats in the LL. 

I didn't make a commitment to be there every week like you did.

I have Row 1 seats, so no excuses.

I didn't make a commitment to go to games; I bought my seats to always have the option of going or not.

SAR I

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I have Row 1 seats, so no excuses.

I didn't make a commitment to go to games; I bought my seats to always have the option of going or not.

SAR I

You don't have LL seats I prefer the LL. 

Season tickets are a commitment,selling tickets to opposing teams fans is a sin. 

joewilly12

19 hours ago, Jetdawgg said:

There is nothing like the Marines

Why is everyone leaving out the Coast Guard?  I know, I know, Coast Guard Boot Camp is the Club Med of the military, but hey, I just come home and cook dinner, hike with my dog and watch Parliament for potential fist fights. My sis-in-law's neighbor's kid joined at 24 a couple of years back because he hated his job and felt completely rudderless (Word Play). He was stationed in Newport, RI for quite some time, and all he really guarded was Sam Adams beer on his days off. Half-kidding. Good for him, though. He's a great kid, and turned his life around 180 degrees. He really loves it. It isn't always all bad. 

55 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Why is everyone leaving out the Coast Guard?  I know, I know, Coast Guard Boot Camp is the Club Med of the military, but hey, I just come home and cook dinner, hike with my dog and watch Parliament for potential fist fights. My sis-in-law's neighbor's kid joined at 24 a couple of years back because he hated his job and felt completely rudderless (Word Play). He was stationed in Newport, RI for quite some time, and all he really guarded was Sam Adams beer on his days off. Half-kidding. Good for him, though. He's a great kid, and turned his life around 180 degrees. He really loves it. It isn't always all bad. 

Lol. I think the CG is now part of DHS. Branch rivalry is hilarious

1 hour ago, jetophile said:

IDK about the other branches, but underneath all the smack talk us Navy guys absolutely respect the Coast Guard.

"You have to go out; you don't have to come back."

1 hour ago, Jetdawgg said:

Lol. I think the CG is now part of DHS. Branch rivalry is hilarious

Insanely crazy story. My father-in-law, who passed away before the old man and I started dating was in the Navy in WWII.  Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the ship or exactly where he was stationed overseas, but we could probably do a good job of it if we made a concentrated effort to track it down. So one day years back - hold onto your hat - the old man, who's a blue collar worker shows up for a job in Westchester. He shows his ID to get in, and the receptionist goes, "Hold on. Hold on. I can't believe this. It can't be. Was your Dad's name also XYZ?"  She shows him a photo that was behind her desk, and it's her Dad and my husband's Dad, there they were skinny as pencils on the deck. They were shipmates, and sure enough, it was him. That's like running into someone you know on the streets of freakin' Calcutta 3,000 years removed. She was so nice, she sent us a copy. Still have it framed.

2 hours ago, jetophile said:

Insanely crazy story. My father-in-law, who passed away before the old man and I started dating was in the Navy in WWII.  Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the ship or exactly where he was stationed overseas, but we could probably do a good job of it if we made a concentrated effort to track it down. So one day years back - hold onto your hat - the old man, who's a blue collar worker shows up for a job in Westchester. He shows his ID to get in, and the receptionist goes, "Hold on. Hold on. I can't believe this. It can't be. Was your Dad's name also XYZ?"  She shows him a photo that was behind her desk, and it's her Dad and my husband's Dad, there they were skinny as pencils on the deck. They were shipmates, and sure enough, it was him. That's like running into someone you know on the streets of freakin' Calcutta 3,000 years removed. She was so nice, she sent us a copy. Still have it framed.

Wait.  You're a girl?

SAR I

12 hours ago, Kevin L said:

IDK about the other branches, but underneath all the smack talk us Navy guys absolutely respect the Coast Guard.

"You have to go out; you don't have to come back."

Navy guys' joke:

Why do you have to be over 6' tall to join the Coast Guard? 

So that if your their boat sinks, they can walk back to shore. 

Archived