6 Mock Drafts at CBS.com each have us taking a different player

Sarge4Tide

3 hours ago, derp said:

Not sure where most of your post came from to be honest. You're arguing with things I didn't say.

When you say "TE good for young QB" and I point out that our "young QB" is likely not our starter now, if ever, and you "don't get it", well....

I'm not going to walk you through it mate.  Maybe think about the implications of the positions you take.  

9 minutes ago, Warfish said:

When you say "TE good for young QB" and I point out that our "young QB" is likely not our starter now, if ever, and you "don't get it", well....

I'm not going to walk you through it mate.  Maybe think about the implications of the positions you take.  

So to be clear here, your position is that an injury prone QB in his late 30's on a one year deal should be a factor in the decision making on draft day?

I used "a young QB" on purpose. I hope the Jets take a young QB and try to groom him at some point over the next four or so years that a rookie TE would be on their rookie contract. And if they do I think a big, athletic TE would be nice for a young QB to have.

I think the pick is gonna be Jamal Adams and he's gonna be an all-pro.

I wish they'd take Trubisky though. I'm sick of always taking a defensive player in the 1st rd. Take a swing doggammit! You can't hit a home run if u never swing for the fences. 

Archived