I honestly didn't think it was possible to find someone worse than Idzik, but the Jets managed to pull it off....

sourceworx

The Jets, across decades, eras, and various administrations, would do better in the Draft if they simply took some draft humps top 300 prospects list, I don't care if it's Walter Football, Gil Brandt, Mel Kiper....Whoever, if they just took one of those lists and simply blindly drafted whatever the highest rated guy left at that point. 

Seriously. Take out the attempts to get clever and cute, and the blind arrogance of the collasally stupid, and just pick whatever the Street and Smith's guide tells you, would be a better strategy than what the Jets have done since around 1982

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, don't forget, Macc drafted a Safety in the 1st round last year to play ILB.

People who are saying Macc doesn't have a plan know nothing!

His plan is to have 10 DBs and Williams on D. Watch!

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The Jets, across decades, eras, and various administrations, would do better in the Draft if they simply took some draft humps top 300 prospects list, I don't care if it's Walter Football, Gil Brandt, Mel Kiper....Whoever, if they just took one of those lists and simply blindly drafted whatever the highest rated guy left at that point. 

Seriously. Take out the attempts to get clever and cute, and the blind arrogance of the collasally stupid, and just pick whatever the Street and Smith's guide tells you, would be a better strategy than what the Jets have done since around 1982

They should do a fan poll one year just for the chuckles. Highest voted guy gets drafted.

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Considering that strategy would've likely resulted in Marino over Obrien, Sapp over Brady and Reed over Thomas..  all of whom would be arguable top 5 players in this entire rotten franchise's history, it's hard to argue with this

Archived